Become frens with people

>become frens with people
>get comfortable around them
>they start making personal jokes about your insecurities and legitimately make you mad
>tell them that you dont like these jokes
>they just call you a pussy that can't take a joke
>now you either become a living punching bag or physically threaten them, which results in them seeing you as a psycho and never talking to you again

why are humans like this? I just wanna live a comfy life, at least pretending that im respected.
usually I never take jokes personally, but when they make them personal I just can't help but get angry, is there a way to stand up for yourself in these situations without looking like a mental/pussy?

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

1. Just suck it up, however

2. Break up contact with people like these. If you tell them that you don't like them and they keep making them THEY MEAN IT. You will only get hurt if you keep around them.

Why would u make friends witj these types of garbage

I know them from elementary school, cut contact with them for the most of highschool due to severe depression, and started hanging out with them again last year.
I'm a beta robot and they're chads, we have nothing in common but smoking weed, but at least they werent assholes up until now.
I wish I could cut contact with them but I dont have any friends but them.
we were planning to go to a trip to europe before we all go to college, but now I have second thoughts, I dont wanna spend money on a trip just to get bullied, what should I do guys?

if it's really that bad and they're targeting you especially, break contact
believe me, as a guy who has been the punching bag "friend" before, you don't want to keep hanging around these people, it's better to have no friends than that

I really can't tell you how to break up contact, I can just give you the useless advice not to contact them anymore on your behalf.

You could also just tell them that you don't want to go Europe.
If they care about you as much as they sound, they will go anyway.

Also:
Would you rather have friends that constantly hurt you and clearly don't like you than having no friends?

They have banter with everyone, and I dont mind banter, but they always drag it to personal lines, they laugh at everything I despise about myself, keep reminding me that im a loser.

they'll go without me if I tell them that, but I think they'll still go if anyone else from the group said that too.

You sound like you would make a good bottom, have you ever had your boicunt pounded?

Could you explain me why you think you are a loser?

Your not really friends with someone if you don't rip the piss out of them and vice versa.You are a pussy that can't take a joke. Laughing about your biggest problems is the easiest way to either get over how you feel or remind you that something needs doing depending on how you feel.

if youve seen parks and rec youre the jerry. there will always be a jerry. i have been the jerry. you fucked up early so youre a target. you have to talk shit back to them and when they complain tell them to nut up or stop being a pussy. if they cant handle it then ditch them. just dont stutter or youll fall deeper into that shit pit

>"HAHA PUSSY your not freinds with someone unless you let them insult you FAG HAHA just take it bro thats like totally what we normies like to do brah we like to give each other epic bants and make each other angry haha but if you express it your a freak haha just get with it bro dont you want to be a normie like me??!!??!"

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

i'm retarded in every aspect of retarded, i'm ugly, i'm a manlet, and despite being at the young age of 18 im batshit mental.
and I dont need to be reminded of that especially when im shitfaced.

banter like that only works when you have certain redeeming qualities, when you have none you become a living punching bag.

I have no way to insult them back, they're more successful than me in every aspect.

then do what i do, alienate everyone and find a way to enjoy being alone. i hate talking to other people unless its typing. voice chat? fuck off. hang out IRL? fuck off.

this is why i dont have friends

dont search chad friends in that case

find equal losers and make fun of yourselves

how do you meet new frens

Attached: d8c.png (657x527, 44K)

go where losers go, game conventions, game shops, EB games, gamestop, bridges at night, this website

all the people i meet are like this, might be me the problem tho

if you're constantly sperging around them they bully you because they're trying to help you

I hate these fat retards as much as I hate myself fuark

what does sperging mean

being a mongoloid (literally), revealing your power level

Dont tell people it bothers you you fucking retard. What grown man says 'hey guys plz dont joke about my insecurities"

im trying to be chill, usually they call me out for not talking that much and usually being stuck in my own mind, it happens because I literally have nothing in common with them.

well I didnt say it directly, but they clearly saw it gets me mad.
hard to hide your feelings when you're high as fuck and already autistic as it is