Has a girl ever been exceited to see you? family members doesn't count

Has a girl ever been exceited to see you? family members doesn't count.

Attached: jordanair.webm (640x640, 1.82M)

Isn't that the girl that got RICED?

its been at least 5 years since a girl has been excited to see me

What a painful feel this was.

Attached: 1551729820974.jpg (303x566, 24K)

yes, my gf and several female friends

yes. this cute girl i knew saw me and threw her hands up in the air and motioned for me to hug her
it's one of my favorite memories

Attached: 1537571179705.png (691x653, 20K)

Yea, sure, women have been excited to see me. I guess. I mean, not like jumping up and down but happy and excited nonetheless

Honestly no desu ka.

Attached: 5430EA59-2B72-4D1F-8F61-2F890563E96F.jpg (639x638, 48K)

God he is such a qt.
I wish i had a bf like him.

Once when a girl I met in high school saw me at college. I think she was just exciteable though. I barely knew her, and she probably just forgot how retarded I am.

I wish that I had his talent and success.

>Has a girl ever been exceited to see you?
yes
>family members doesn't count.
not even non-blood related family members that you met only a couple of years ago?

Either way, yes.

Thats the actress for Claire Redfield. Shes not his gf

I luckily get to come home to something like this every day. Life is good to me.

Yeah. For some reason in college I had all female freinds and they were always super excited to see me. I kinda felt like their mascot though. Also none were single so it's not like I could have dated them. There was another girl I worked with who really enjoyed seeing me and she was also dating someone. I really miss those days when my anxiety wasn't so bad and I could actually leave the house.

Honestly, no not really, dont even know how that would feel to have people excited to see me.

> no family members

No, but would kill to experience it just once.

Its not the lack of sex that hurts the most afterall, but the dagger to your self worth that is the fact that a female never actually desired you.

I guess
my closest friend's a chick
t. surprisingly not gay

Work because the machines tend to break down when they're covering.

If your closest friend is a girl then you're even gayer than an actual dick-in-ass homo, though

yes but not since 2012/13

Attached: 1549934943222.gif (404x347, 1003K)

No I don't really talk with anyone anymore

yes, my friend who I don't talk for 3 months. wonder how she's doing

Yes, and every single time it makes me uncomfortable as fuck since I intentionally put on an air of invisibility when I go outside due to being a massive autist who just wants to be left alone most of the time.

It's times like that I kind of wish I were ugly short fuck so I'd be ignored. But no, I get to be the mildly attractive, big bear lookin' dude everybody by default likes instead.

>Every day for months girl says hi to me and calls out my name in excitement and joy and is always interested in what I have to say and always wants to be by me

She has a boyfriend

Nope, but I'm totally fine with it lol

Attached: 1551208794575.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Yup. My wife.

Yup. This guy's wife.

I'm an skeletor autist who just wants to be left alone most of the time, yet people still try to force pleasantries. I don't think being ugly helps if anything when people come to you it's usually doesn't mean fun for you usually looking for favors etc.

>>Every day for months girl says hi to me and calls out my name in excitement and joy and is always interested in what I have to say and always wants to be by me
>She has a boyfriend

Those are the best and worst girls in the world.

Yeah maybe someone at work when we're busy. One told me she loves working with me but i just think she said that because she hates me.

Attached: 1550905027243.jpg (1000x750, 355K)