Friend Thread

This thread is for people that need friends to make friends I guess. I ain't good at threads or descriptions or whatever, just hang out I guess.
No Discord server shilling, faggots.

Attached: 52513082_p16.jpg (2240x2240, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't need a friend I need an ENEMY

bottom text

Attached: DgknG0XXkAABNvG.jpg (680x383, 100K)

Hey man, what's originally up.

yo anybody wanna talk, you can always talk to me.

Hello, it's OP. Having a fuckin shit time as always. How about you, man?

Im high and playing minecraft
Do any of you wanna listen to music with me?

I'm doing okay. What's wrong bud? if you want to keep it private you can add me on discord with BasiliskArt#3966

I'll pass on the music at the moment, I'm pulling my pubes out trying to get people to play a game with me. The whole ordeal is only reminding me how socially retarded I am, combined with the fact that no one talks on games anymore is making this a real fuckin pain in the nuts.

See above.

What game are you playing?
I might join in

Add my discord
Rush is for faggots#5740

Reminder to report and ignore server shills.

Trying to gather a crew for some Phantasy Star Online, but of course my horrendous luck with social interactions is fucking it up. Even shooting far and wideisn't helping.

I guess this is the part where I am forced to bump until I die of boredom.

Attached: 44048803_p0.png (624x700, 421K)

talk to me about music or some shit i dunno
filmy#3248

Attached: weedian.jpg (780x960, 96K)

>server shills
Ive thought about this. How do you know the servers you join are not part of those tranny groomers or data mining for later blackmailing doxing servers? I think I found a "real" server but people are too positive for my taste, i dont want to ruin it for them.

Im always trying to find people to play games with but always fail, right now i really wanna find people to play splatoon 2 with, mayeb apex legends too or csgo maybe.
I used to play that but never got far, i deleted all files and vpn shit required to play it though, if you wanna play an MMO from the very beginning and level up together we can if you want.

Attached: 42432876_1900405070267794_202255181109264384_n.jpg (544x307, 11K)

add me if you like anime, play rainbow 6 siege on pc

youmu#1873

>scared of tranny cults and hackers
They can't do anything to you unless you tell or show them like a retard.

Well if you aren't interested in PSO specifically I also play FF11, although I have a few jobs leveled a tiny bit I don't have any real progress.
>vpn need for PSO
Are you talking about 2? I am playing 1.

Yeah I think being scared is retarded I guess I agree, but that's not my main gripe with this. My problem is the non genuine interaction I'd have with them. Is that a non-issue to you? Talking with people, trying to bond only to have your pathetic heart broken when you find their real motivation? I only have a very limited "social battery", don't want to waste it on worthless shills.

>My problem is the non genuine interaction I'd have with them.
As long as they don't fuck with me they can be as fake and plastic as they want, if you are uneasy in the environment then just leave. It is pretty easy to tell when some weird shit is going down.
>bonding only to have your heart broken
You sound like Mother Theresa.

Any Europeans? I'm from Luxembourg myself..

>As long as they don't fuck with me they can be as fake and plastic as they want
It is an issue for me, if it wasn't I'd be fucking with Replika right now or larping as a girl on Jow Forums.

>It is pretty easy to tell when some weird shit is going down.
Sure it is but these people are not retarded, they're not going to fuck with you right from the start, what kind of idiot would do that? Trust takes time to build and they know it, they are patient.

>You sound like Mother Theresa.
True, I exaggerated there, but don't tell me you wouldn't feel cheated if it happened to you mr. schizoid.

Sup nerd, Chad here.

tranny that plays csgo
!11!#4444

>Sure it is but these people are not retarded
They really are most of the time.
>you'd feel cheated though right?
Boo fuckin hoo.

I have to find some original way to bump.

Attached: 286031931825765eec7eef4a2850e84b.jpg (870x1200, 411K)

oh you can still play the first one? on the pc? im interested, if you want to you can add me on discord
Flandre's Husband#0478

Attached: 1550252134749.jpg (224x224, 13K)

ok let me finish this fap first

Anyone like RTS games and cute cats? If so, I am the fren for you

Attached: 001.jpg (750x1038, 464K)

>RTS games
Meh
>Cute cats
Nice

Attached: yvp3e36766k21.png (719x713, 529K)

>RTS games
yes
>Cute cats
I've always wanted one

What RTS games do you play? I really like AoEII and older ones like Stronghold Legends and stuff

I like playing Warcraft 3 from time to time

Just trying to play vidya and make new friends since Im coming out of a loner stage, steam is linked on discord
Discord: la_dead#7503

discord
===========
.gg/ZSxxyzB
If you're a loser that fits in nowhere else, join this shit.
ag

My discord Kongou#2106, I've been playing League and feeling sad a lot lately, I'm unsure why. Does anyone want to talk about random things? Or maybe be best friends

my comfy little r9k server is almost 2 years old now, come in and make some friends if you live in/around the northeast US.
>77T4Mjt

>No discord shilling
Discord shilling
>What you want to talk about?
Only vidya

This thread is gay

tf2 and persona Chads only

add mnm#5382

Attached: ezgif-4-4a9e0e4ce9b5.gif (30x30, 114K)

Can't send friendrequests :(

Anyone wanna chit chat?

Attached: 1551828868142.png (513x557, 419K)

vao#2048

add me for a good time

Attached: 1548494592245.png (832x960, 585K)

How exactly does this work? Most people here claim to be socially anxious and lonely and then they proceed to join several Discord groups or advertise their own username for strangers to hit them up.

hello user
watcha up to
i am down for making new friends

Attached: jesusdesu.jpg (492x366, 29K)

same user here,
forgot to add my discord like a fucking idiot

The NinToaster#1495

Attached: SWuaVLZI_400x400.jpg (359x359, 22K)

Sometimes the anxiety is more alleviated when its online since its not direct contact.
I am not socially anxious myself but can confirm this is usually a factor.

the internet doesnt exist user
cant b anxious abt Jow Forums fags

>Sometimes the anxiety is more alleviated when its online since its not direct contact.
as someone tht is socially anxious, this is definitely a factor. i just dont get nervous when it comes to the internet. free-range brah

woop
my bad

pic unrelated

Attached: gt1mmvf5crm11.jpg (640x437, 43K)

don't expect anything from this but if youre into weightlifting, lil peep or any type of midwest emo hmu proton#5353

Attached: 2398473242.png (517x549, 203K)

r u from the midwest user?

OCD suffering depressed south american retard here created new account. I only want redpilled fags that can talk about very important politic stuff or at least take a joke about the holomeme or stuff like that. I wanna talk about our depression, music and vidya. I have every single valve game if you wanna play smthng. Again, bluepilled fags fuck off i don't want to get instabanned for a shitty joke. Discord:Moistfungusinfection#4550

I like metal.

Attached: yyyeah.jpg (394x565, 107K)

actual female do not add

I would like to develop skills in blender and I would like a study partner for tutorials. Is anyone interested? If so, please be willing to fail and understand that you won't be a master in a day.

Anyone here play factorio and want to create a mega base together?

My last account got deleted so if you are an old friend, add me back. Also new friends are welcomed too. I like helping people and I generally get along better with people from here.
gazzettee#3403

Attached: 65B3EDB9-00F9-4FF6-A9BF-448511B5E482.jpg (890x826, 176K)

how do you make friends? how do you have so much to talk about? I like some games and some anime but there's never much to talk about. The only time I ever made a friend or two was because we played the same online game, but after we stopped playing the game we lost contact.

bumpy bumpy, hello! Just bumpifying the thread, nothing to see here

Attached: Mine.png (600x600, 118K)

discord
============
.gg/ZSxxyzB
If you're a loser that fits in nowhere else, join this shit.
fe

Attached: join degeneracy 5.png (410x579, 217K)

>14k members
yeah no faggot

R9k resident
Not that interesting
Love music art literature and everything related plus history
Add me if you want
Crownprincesoulja#2173

Hewwoooo!!
Looking for fellow incels, doomers or neets.
Or just cool persons to chill with in general
Catboy#6868

wuts wrong w fembots