Can Men and Women be friends?

Well Jow Forums? I relate to the post in
>pic related
a lot. It seems like any male friends I get just want to fuck me and they disappear when I turn them down. What is wrong with men?

Attached: 22B485B5-BEEC-4E14-8912-1DE1C6CBE332.jpg (426x768, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't blame them, it's just impossible. Sometimes they really try.
Also don't pretend you're so innocent in the matter, women are completely fickle and just deny it all the time to smooth things over.
99% of your male "friends" you were considering too until they did something icky and you decided they are best suited to be a pack mule or someone to complain to.

This thread again.

If the guy is basically a lonely loser who can never attract women, no, he will never see you as a friend, he will see you as the only chance he thinks he'll ever get in his retarded life. So don't bother IRL but if its online, just say you're a guy and you won't have any troubles.

Women should just be friends with men that's already in relationships.

That's it.

Only possible they're gay, or if you're hideously ugly and they're an ultra-chad with a large harem.

Why don't you want to live with any of them?
If you really liked them you would want to spend the rest of your life with them.

I have plenty of friends who are women.

That only started after I got married, though. Before that, I could at best get along with some ugly women (but never bothered befriending them because they were so unattractive).

Attached: niggerhonk.gif (607x609, 754K)

I have platonic female friends.
I even have a friend I used to crush hard on and got rejected by. It's been more than 10 years. We see eachother often, she's got a house, a bf, the whole shebang
Also
I did reject several "girlfriend zone" friends in the past after they ended up rejecting my advances. This is all citcumstantial. My attraction was always upfront and I got played so it might be different for me.
What I can't keep as friends are exes and girls I've fucked. It always become complicated in the long run and, quite frankly, once I've shared my intimacy with someone and it ends up not working anymore, I just don't want to see you again.

In the end, people do what they wanna do and they don't owe you any fucking justification. This is the thing most people are not mature enough to accept. Most people don't owe you shit. Friends don't owe you shit. If they wanna leave they don't gotta tell you shit about why and it's perfectly fine to be hurt and perfectly human, but if you think you are owed explanations then you were taking them for granted and didn't deserve them.

My best friend, or at least so I thought, is a woman. And ordinarily I would have argued that men and women can be platonic friends rather easily. But after what's happened to me in the last few weeks I don't think I could honestly say that. I doubt she'll ever talk to me again based on stupid bullshit that no man would ever end a friendship over, but I don't know if that's just because of her or because of women in general

Yes they can, but only if the man is already in a committed happy relationship.

T. Man in relationship with female friends

I think introverted guys can but they have to get adopted by an extroverted girl

This faggot agian. Even normal stable men don't want female friends. Female friends are worse in every single way then make friends. Why in the fuck would you ever want a female friends as a guy besides pussy potential from her or her friends.

There are lies, damned lies, and this post.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
nope, one will always be attracted to the other

inb4 gay

Will you soi boi normalfags fuck off. Being a beta orbiter is nothing to brag about

Let's go a little deeper into psychology shall we?
Even if you desperately try to keep a completely platonic friendship with a woman, women can't stand to feel undesirable, so she will torture you into attraction anyway, just to shut you down and boost her ego. And then she will put it all on you and say there was never anything there. That is irresistible to them.

So no, it's a bad idea.

yes it's easy
>don't send her unsolicited cock picks and always bring up how horny you are and how u mastubate to her
>don't think she's ghosting you every time she doesn't message you for 10 minuts
>don't get jealous when she hangs out with other people
There how to be friends with women 101... Too bad most men don't actually want to be friends with women and just use them and try to fuck....
t friends with women... It's always teh guy who fucks it up honestly. If a girl is friendly to a guy she is "leading him on" and then "cucking him" when she dates another guy. It's fucking pathetic, men are pathetic and the sole reason men and women can't be friends. Even passive "nice guy" incels only want women for sex aswell as 90% of other males.

Attached: 1539387996439.png (513x557, 419K)

Why are you here and why do you keep making the same post over and over agian

What is a big deal for female friend to give out pussy sometimes to male friend.
Like even you can just let him livk you out and he would be satsified wth just that.

>nope, the guy will always be attracted to the girl and fuck it up
ftfy

Yea, totally. I'm male and probably 70% of my close friends are female.

I'm also in a happy stable long term relationship.

I have lots of female friends. Then again, I also have a fwb.

If a guy isn't needy, he can have female friends with no pressure. It's only desperate guys who moan about the "friendzone" and other weak shit.

Basically, femanons - don't be friends with loser guys and you'll be fine.

Your brains have been devoured by the female parasite. You're not even males anymore, really.

there are two ways to deal with this
>if its only friendships never mention you're female
or
>look for male friends with severe issues that prevent them from wanting to fuck you or are generally disgusted by the idea of having actual sex which stems from OCDs and/or traumas
i am part of this group, i know what youre thinking you want to fuck me lolol. nope, i dont, i just want a friend. the thing is i am very aware id make a terrible friend, im forgetful, dumb, and full of hate on the outside. basically look out for mentally unwell men, they wont fuck you but they can fuck you in other ways, intentionally and not

about how and why i have no desire for sex there are multiple reasons
>unlike cyborgs and robots i never even bothered trying getting a gf, i wasnt hideous but very autistic, below average and was more concerned with fitting in with males. dont know if im volcel or incel at this point
>lost virginity to a hooker, visited prostitutes for some months, later cash dried, fast forward a decade later started feeling disgusted by the idea of sex due to a mix of ocd and the idea of sex ruining rather than enhancing whatever emotional bonds existing
>severe depression

Nah women are legitimately boring. How its possible you can listen to then go on and on about the most boring inane things is a mystery. What does a female friend give you that a male friend can't plus more.

If you are in a relationship your just using them as an excuse to flirt with women other than your wife.

>Men should ignore their biology for the sake of the female's wants

How one sided

Only on r9k can I be married to a gorgeous girl and be called a beta orbiter because I have a couple other women friends.

Spoken like someone obsessed with pussy they aren't getting.

Not feeling compelled to lust after every vagina within your vicinity isn't that hard, you should try it.

Yes men and women can be platonic friends, most of my friends are women that I don't fuck. I'm not interested in them that way.

Your using them to flirt with becuase you don't flirt with your gf
I sincerely doubt you are being honest.

I'll ask agian why the fuck are you normalfags here and posting? You are literal cancer

Go back to tumblr you cancer

>r9k
Strange that you are here of all places. Fuck off literal cancer

>Men should constantly bother uninterested women because no impulse control because muh urges
Also don't you want to be her friend? how is it one sided? oh wait you actually don't want to be friends do you just finally want to orbit long enough to be granted pussy access.... You sound like such a "nice guy"

It's so hard that it's legitimately impossible if your nuts aren't being drained on the regular. You admit that yourself.
Also these female "friends" are just people you're forced to interact with because your significant other drags you into contact with them. If she were gone, you'd have nothing to do with them or they'd be acquaintances at best.

You should try making friends with males.

Wow all women are dumb uninteresting bitches, what the fuck? My female friends share more interests than my male friends mostly, we get along pretty well. I mean your ignorant kneejerk reaction probably sounds valid in your head because like all women are dumb sluts, but i want to be friends with them just so i can get some pussy because that is all they re good for. Incels are seriously warped.

huh this is a new one. what part of my post makes you think im tumblr cancer? i dont hate women but i hate niggers and faggots. i lean right in general

>He's only seen you as a potential girlfriend
I mean, if I like a girl enough to be her friend, why wouldn't I see her as a potential girlfriend? I guess maybe if she's ugly, but most girls aren't.
Like obviously I don't ask any of my friends out because I know girls just don't date their male friends, but I can't say I really understand the logic behind that policy. Unless women exclusively befriend ugly guys, but that would be kinda shitty of them.

Ok roastie, why not give him your vagina? Its not like sleeping with multiple partners is wrong? Im sure you've had more than one cock in your home then why not let him in? Oooooooh its becuase deep down you understand that your only value is your vagina.

Again, why the fuck do you specifically want male friends. Genders are equal right? What difference does it make? Just stick to female friends.

Why would I not be? Nothing wrong with being here.

They're actually my friends not hers. I have a lot more friends than she does. Most of these friendships are 5-8 years old so I was friends with them before I was married. But I admit I did have girlfriends that I found outside of that social circle on and off.

I'm friends with their SO's too, most of which are male. It's just harder to maintain long term friendships with other bros desu

You're such a whore, you even stole a post that used the exact same picture as its theme

>It seems like any male friends I get just want to fuck me and they disappear when I turn them down.

I would wonder what the sequence of events is.

Do you have guys who were friends with you originally, and who weren't into you, who suddenly become attracted to you and then mess up your friendship? If that happens to you then that is kinda shitty and you have my sympathy.

But in the overwhelming majority of these cases, that's not what happens. What happens is that there's a guy who's attracted to you and who strikes up an acquaintance with you to see if he can get you to be attracted to him. When it becomes clear that won't work, he moves on. (Whether or not this involves unpleasant drama and recriminations depends on the character of the guy, and to a lesser extent the character of the girl.)

And in the second scenario, you were never friends. So you didn't lose a friend or get ghosted by a friend.

All the women out there bitching "OMG these terrible Nice Guys (TM) are pretending to be my friend because they're manipulators!!!" are completely full of shit. They're just oblivious dingbats who are too stupid to know when they're being (cautiously) hit on, and/or they knew damn well they were being (cautiously) hit on but thought they "had everything under control".

Why would that be shitty of them?

Loke wow like wow. Omg like freaking incels right guise?

Honestly you are pure concentrated cancer. Remind me why you are here again.
It is very true though. Women are boring as fuck. There's no reason to befriend them. Tell me what is wrong with wanting a deeper relationship with a woman a pulling out when it becomes apparent she doesn't want it? I really don't get it. Every woman i have met in life has been boring, the only redeeming quality is that they have a hole to fuck. I understand you are here to fight nazis or misogynists or whatever but just fuck off or at the very least lurk a minimum of two years.

Boring as fuck opinion, remind me again what is your worth without a hole to fuck?

>hur dur im a boring normslfag
>where should i spend my time
>oh how about the place where losers in life gather
>ill be so freaking cool if i hang out there!

There is everything wrong with cancer in a body. You are cancer, you ruin this website every time you post. Every post you make degrades the website just that much more. Some day in the future it will get so shit not even you will want tui browse here so you will move on to ruin everything. This will be your entire life.

Because if you only befriend ugly guys, then being friends with a guy is essentially a way of telling him he's ugly. Maybe I'm too sensitive, but if one of my friends just told me "I'm friends with you because you're ugly." I'd feel pretty bad about it.
I kinda have a feeling most girls wouldn't really like it if their male friends told them "No offense but I don't think you're good enough to date."

>no u

Orgonai

Attached: This+is+retarded+_320572b24a9303182fc31880d2d18c46.jpg (1000x1000, 260K)

I love how easy it is to weed out the "nice" guys and the actual nice guys just by talking about being friends with females
>THEY ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING BUT SEX AND SHOULD RECIPROCATE MY THIRSTING I DON'T CARE IF SHE NOT INTERESTED IN DATING, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE UNSOLICITED DICK PICS YOU ARE LEADING ME ON WAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS WHY WE CAN;T BE FRIENDS
thirsting ass moids are so fucking pathetic.

Because I could be playing Oldschool Runescape instead of talking to you. But Oldschool Runescape cannot cuddle me, kiss me, suck my dick, or smother my face in pussy. It can only keep me numb until I get 99 in every skill and a trimmed achievement cape. There's nothing wrong with men, why are you so boring compared to video games and anime?

Then you're a sex traitor and should castrate yourself to go full MtF faggot.

do...do you think this is still 2008?

Sorry but your mongolian blanket weaving forum was dead the moment the mainstream started wearing megusta t shirts.

>ask girl out
>ew i don't even know you

>get to know girl
>ask her out
>ew i thought we were friends user

Impossible to win.

>I doubt she'll ever talk to me again based on stupid bullshit that no man would ever end a friendship over
Tell us buddy, I wanna hear the whole story

Attached: 1516552278570.jpg (1944x2592, 585K)

So you are self aware that you are cancer and proud of it. Its sad to see normalfags parade around here. You know the website quality is just going to get worse and it's becuase of you. You know that one day your going to leave this place in search of the cool new hip place only to eventually ruin that as well. Why do you enjoy destroying everything? All you have to do is lurk but your such a faggot soi boi you can't go more than 5 minutes without inserting your shit opinions.

See the logical solution is for girls to ask men out instead, but that doesn't happen so I don't know what the deal is.
The edgy incel in me thinks they just feel entitled to the validation of men they would never date, but I know that's just my frustration getting the better of me.

>>get to know girl
>>ask her out
>>ew i thought we were friends user
>Impossible to win.

It's even worse than that.

QUITE FUCKING NATURALLY, while you're trying to get to know a girl you think you want to ask out, you're nicer to her that you might be if you didn't want to ask her out.

>If after you ask me out and I say no, you don't continue to treat me with the elevated level of interest you showed before I rejected you, it proves you're an EVIL MANIPULATOR!!!!!

What's is wrong with you cancerous faggots

>hur dur im a boring normslfag
Can you define normalfag?
>where should i spend my time
>oh how about the place where losers in life gather
I don't think this place is full of losers.
>ill be so freaking cool if i hang out there!
I don't know what you're talking about.
>There is everything wrong with cancer in a body. You are cancer, you ruin this website every time you post. Every post you make degrades the website just that much more. Some day in the future it will get so shit not even you will want tui browse here so you will move on to ruin everything. This will be your entire life.
You sound like you're about to have a heart attack so I'll keep it simple for you. I'm not going to stop posting on a site I've been on for 13 years unless you give me a good reason to. I don't care about your constant crying.

Attached: 12a.jpg (550x543, 30K)

lmfao, if gender solidarity means siding with subhumans who can't even get past their most base impulses to interact with other human beings then I'm turncoat all day.

Your MGTOW bullshit certainly hasn't made you any less bitter has it?

I like to read sad stories and titties, don't judge me pls

Attached: 1547073336288.jpg (1197x843, 114K)

>I doubt she'll ever talk to me again based on stupid bullshit that no man would ever end a friendship over, but I don't know if that's just because of her or because of women in general.
>None of my BROS would would bent out of shape if I tried to like their asshole!

A person in a long term relationship with a circle of friends. You are a normalfag. If you've been here fur 10 years you really shouldn't need to ask.

>pretends to be oldfags
>r9k
I think you should go to /b/ instead of here. Oh wait i know why you aren't on /b/ and it's becuase it's cancer now so you came here to spread the cancer even more.

Thanks OP, I'm going to send this to a lost female friend. I could relate so hard reading this

>lmfao, if gender solidarity means siding with subhumans who can't even get past their most base impulses to interact with other human beings then I'm turncoat all day.

No. What makes you a turncoat is this:

It's entirely reasonable, and not in any way a "most base impulse", for a guy who's single to be interested in a woman he meets that he finds attractive and that he gets along with.

By declaring that unreasonable, with your whole

>HURR DURR fucking loser guys ruin everything with their thirst!!!

...routine, for no better reason than to curry favor with a poster you can't even be sure is an actual woman - well, that just shows that your instincts are off.

It's not even merely whiteknighting, it's somehow worse than that. I'm not sure what to call it.

>"You don't conform to my pathetic standards!"
>"ur kilin 4chinz!!11"

So you DO think this is 2008.

I seriously do think you have to give up the best parts of your brain to be around women.

I think you'd much prefer that board to this one.

It has titties, but not sad stories

Attached: 1508075974920.jpg (1689x1117, 440K)

Dude its current year so its ok to be cancer

fembot here. i think many guys are like this but not necessarily all. it's shitty and i have that experience constantly as well but it gets better
>ex texted me last month, asking me if he wants to get back together
>we havent spoken in one year
>i told him no i'm not interested
>"we should stop talking, for your sake, because i dont want to lead you on thinking we can date again"
>he didnt want to stop talking, even though i've asked him twice that it might be better
>he asked me let's just be friends, and i said okay
2 months later and we're genuinely just great friends. he tells me about girl issues, i tell him about guys. no hard feelings, and he doesn't want a relationship or sex out of me at all.

Then crossboard between /b/ and Jow Forums

From my point of view, the women are subhumans.

Attached: E575B92C-72DB-44E6-8DD0-B64CADE6FA34.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

Oh, so it's literally something I never said. You must have me mixed up with another poster.

If you're both single and you get along well it's fine to make a move, shit you even should.

I only ever said that it's *possible* to be friends with women as a man but I do think letting your dick destroy a valid friendship is fucking sad.

>fembot
There is literally nothing but cancer here anymore. Im done. Enjoy your shit hole instafacediscordchan

If pussy is all you got to offer, then that's all a man will want from you. What are you bringing to the table? If you are easily giving your gash away, then that's all you have to offer.

Well, it might work, so I'll give a try
Thanks for the tip

Attached: 1523231749548.jpg (945x1684, 562K)

>implying Jow Forums isn't mainstream in current year

Okay, keep pretending this is your special tree house user.

>If you've been here fur 10 years you really shouldn't need to ask.
I should need to ask, because I'm asking for your definition. You should know people here aren't consistent about definitions.
>A person in a long term relationship with a circle of friends. You are a normalfag
If your logic is:
"Normalfags shouldn't be here
People in long term relationships with friends are normalfags
Therefore people in longterm relationships with friends shouldn't be here"

Then I don't care to leave, because you haven't demonstrated 1) there's anything wrong with being a normalfag nor 2) why I should respect the wishes of some angry twat who doesn't want me around.

Any other reason? I'm staying if you're gonna be this weak. Here's your chance.

Attached: 1550896858004.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

You're a massive pussy and faggot if you think that women are these naive innocent creatures.

Its not though. The friendship between women and men is will always be shallow. Its hardly friendship, more like being an acquaintance.

>implying its ok to be cancer becuase its mainstream and current year
You logic is shit.

Are you this poster?

If not, I followed the thread wrong.

It's insane how guys who have established friendships with girls still see them as potential girlfriends. I remember in high school there was this super hot girl who had a crush on me, and when her guy "friends" found out they started treating me like shit, despite me being on good terms with them beforehand. I fucking hate how guys can become so competitive and primal when it comes to girls

Why do they want male friends though? Have a boyfriend, girl friends, and be friends with other couples. Single men and women cannot be friends under normal circumstances, it's not compatible

Yes people with a circle of friends shouldn't be here. Defining normalfag is like defining the color blue. You either know what blue is or you don't. You should know perfectly well that you are a normalfag. You are well beyond the limit of normalfag. You have had sex, have friends and a gf. Probably a nice job as well.

>maybe if i post a frog he will think I'm really an oldfag
The reason you should lurk is the same reason you shouldn't go to church to worship buhda. Do as the romans do.

That may very well be your experience but it certainly isn't mine. Any long term friendship is work to maintain but I've never had the feeling that gender made it any worse.

If anything it's my experience that the average american male friend will disappear fast when shit gets hard but my female friends have always stayed loyal and been there for me. Even financially.

>It's insane how guys who have established friendships with girls still see them as potential girlfriends.
>meet pretty girl
>be friends with her for a while
>OH I'VE BEEN FRIENDS WITH HER FOR A MONTH NOW, I NO LONGER CONSIDER HER PRETTY BECAUSE WE"RE FRIENDS
What about being friends with someone would suddenly make them unattractive?

>Things that never happened

Orginami

Nope, that's not me.

We just got our wires crossed a bit.

>listen to you whine, usually about your boyfriend
>do shit for you that you won't repay because you have no sense of gratitude
>have every word that passes between us shared with your other friends, no matter how personal
>can't trust you with anything
>have to worry about the smallest things offending you
>have to worry about you misconstruing something I said or didn't say
>most likely get ghosted for one of the above reasons
>don't share interests
>you can't hold a conversation
>you never message first
>only give me attention when it's convenient for you
With female friends, who needs enemies?

Attached: 4167C27F11A5494BB6D3091C2D8BFCDA.jpg (508x524, 47K)

>not understanding that 90% of the posters on this board are cancer

You keep fighting to save that corpse user, I believe in you.

I don't believe you are telling the truth at all. Why are you pretending to be British?

>Yes people with a circle of friends shouldn't be here
Okay, demonstrate why.
>Defining normalfag is like defining the color blue
I've participated in enough threads (not that it takes many) to see people's definitions vary. I wanted you to tell me exactly how you define it and then justify the logic using your specific tethers.
>You should know perfectly well that you are a normalfag
I have no doubt and I had no doubt I fit just about everyone's definition of a normalfag, but I'm talking to you specifically, and I want to ask you to justify your specific logic.

Once again:

If your logic is:
"Normalfags shouldn't be here
People in long term relationships with friends are normalfags
Therefore people in longterm relationships with friends shouldn't be here"

Then I don't care to leave, because you haven't demonstrated 1) there's anything wrong with being a normalfag nor 2) why I should respect the wishes of some angry twat who doesn't want me around.
>You have had sex, have friends and a gf. Probably a nice job as well.
Correct. Now demonstrate why I shouldn't post here.
>maybe if i post a frog he will think I'm really an oldfag
Huh? If you want, I can turn on my Windows XP and take a photo of the date I created my 4chinz folder. Let me know. And if you don't want me to for whatever reason even though you've egged it on, it's still not essential to any of my points.

Can you hurry up and demonstrate, brainlet?

Attached: a1a11.jpg (908x607, 88K)

>Can Men and Women be friends?
Femanons, be honest. Would you want to be friends with a guy who thinks you're ugly and not worth dating? If so, why? What if he only befriended the girls he considers too ugly to date?
I'm genuinely curious, because by the sound of this thread the answer is yes, and I don't really get why.

Attached: ezgif-4-f4c32bfd5613.gif (256x256, 1.17M)

There are plenty of people who ive met that i found physically attractive, but physical attraction just isn't that important for some people when it comes to relationships user. My main point was that guys care too much about getting laid with hot girls that they'd do shitty things to get it (but then again this was in high school). Alot of fights between my guy friends was because of this.

....I'm not british.

Here, lemme give you an example.
>be me
>best friends with 2 brothers
>One dies in car wreck
>overdose
>a few months later I get in a relationship
>surviving brother is enraged and jealous
>straight up ends friendship over it and says I don't deserve gf
>female friend hears about it
>brings me food every day for a solid month
>We're still friends.

I wish it never actually happened. The memory hurts when i compare it to how I live now

I was going to post "Why do you talk to women if that's what you think they're like?" but then I remembered that they are, in fact, like that.

Damn the call of pussy is strong.