It's spring break for a lot of colleges

It's spring break for a lot of colleges.

How do you feel that you won't be able to participate in the debauchery and degeneracy?

Attached: codivore.jpg (2048x2048, 649K)

unfortunately im bulking right now so I wouldnt want to.

Anyone have links to her vids?

I could careless. I haven't done party shit for the past two spring breaks in uni and I won't do shit this one

I'd rather get super fucking wasted and play a bunch of shitty MS-DOS shareware games.

Attached: 1537920424940.gif (500x456, 525K)

I'm going to need some more info on these games, homie. DOS was our first computer. We had Doom 2, Mortal Kombat, One Must Fall, BloodBowl, Jazz Jackrabbit, Mixed-Up Mother Goose, etc...

who is this she looks banger

Attached: Shocked.png (1002x568, 339K)

Cod Ivore. She's from Aquaman.

>It's spring break for a lot of colleges.
Wtf?
It's not even spring yet, are those "colleges" for the mentally challenged?

her name is Codi Vore

>Cod Ivore
I love you for this. Thank you if you have anymore big women collections let me know

What would you like to know about them? Which games? (mostly not shit ones actually, at least I'd like to think so)

Attached: 1531501677532.png (552x560, 162K)

How twas your day?

this is great to do
i wish i had more time for video games

I don't care
They can be as degenerate as they want
I just want my qt fembot gf and we can shield ourselves from the outside world

Very so-so, I should probably go to sleep early today but I really don't want to.

I love those older games, just finished up with an old PC build actually. It's newer than DOS era (hell, it's almost XP era) but a lot of DOS stuff still plays fine.

Did you wash up...down there? I don't want you growing potatos down there.

thanks for da sauce my guydude

Every day, user-kun.

My spring break is not til April 15th. I guess they wanted to give us easter sunday off

Attached: 0Kkd6vg.png (751x499, 545K)

My spring break is next week, I don't give a shit about partying but it would be nice to go somewhere warmer like the beach for a week but I can't really afford it

Maybe I'll go the aquarium or something

You've been bulking for your whole life, haven't you.