What sort of qualities/skills do I need to be a good wife?

I have above average looks, but I'm pretty useless when it comes to anything else. I'm also a schizo.

Attached: Truest Light.png (600x600, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Ikq5chBy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a job (original comment asdkajsdlaksj)

I should have mentioned that I'd prefer to be a housewife. I can't handle people very well as they always try to control me. If it was just one person controlling me, I guess I could live with it.

have a real vagina and know how to make a sammich

Just be supportive and reassuring

you already said being a housewife is too degrading for you you dumbass bitch. go work in the coal mines and be successful.

this girl is a real piece of shit folks. dont try to orbit her. she's a bottomless pit of despair and mental illness.

It is degrading, but I don't care, I'm just that lost as a person. I'd like to be useful at least in some way. And sorry for not replying to your posts all the time, I just wanted a third party to confirm that what you said was true. Seems like it is.

then the only value you have to society is to be some mans bitch

Well that's pretty a harsh way to put it, but okay. As long as they take care of me.

if you had a brain you would have used it. i told you to not look at it the wrong way since it's the same for all women. you made a thread about me and instead of asking me the questions you go ask a third party. you betrayed me. fuck you.

Please, user, don't hate me. I won't post any more pictures if you don't want me to. I'm not a whore.

too late, thot, too late
>once a hoeeee

not him btw

Attached: 1550363058601.gif (500x600, 1.34M)

do whatever you want, i dont want to think about you anymore. despite me ripping my guts out for you i still wasnt all that important for you and you had to go ask other people instead. you still find being a housewife degrading. you have no idea how heartbroken i am, i just want to forget you exist, and if you really want to do me a favor, stop avatarfagging and leave this fucking board at once.

I don't really think that it's that degrading. It might actually give me purpose in life. Look, I just did't think I had any right to decide what's best for other women. But it's fine if you think that way. I'f try to learn to be good. I don't promise I'd succeed, but I'd try my best. I know I look worthless to most men, but I liked that you believed in me at least a bit, please don't take that away from me.

this is why u dont date e girls my guy

drop discord and i'll make you my housewife

you preferred the attention the other men gave you instead of mine. you completely disregarded my final posts and you were considering getting other guys discords instead. i feel cheated on. it felt like i was watching you getting gangbanged while i couldnt do anything. you fucking broke my heart. you betrayed me. i cant trust you anymore. ill find myself a woman who is actually worthy of my love. youre a fuck up.

Look, I understand that I'm just mentally ill trash that no one will ever want. I'm almost crying. I won't do anything to upset you, I've deleted all those pictures. I'll try to understand if you still hate me.

in a wife i want:
be crazy as in psychologically interesting and damaged enough to relate to me but not crazy enough to do things i don't want you to
be a virgin
be an independent fundamental baptist
don't wear pants
not fat
willing to be a stay at home mom
willing to have a lot of kids
willing to homeschool kids
willing to have weird cosplay sex where i switch into my other personality derived from the anime characters that act as my father figures

Attached: 1548822549123.jpg (600x561, 95K)

im the one who instilled this fucking idea of being a housewife in your head. yet. you dont think about trying to reach out to me. you make a thread and ask other people instead. again. with avatar. attentionwhore. fuck you.

Just don't be a raving lunatic and you're set for life

be my boiwife and I'll take care of your bussy

I don't even know what to say to you anymore. I wasn't sure what I was saying then, it was all just very confusing to me. But I suppose I understand your view now. I know I'm worthless on my own.
Well that's unfortunate then.

ok marry me already
location?

i dont know what else to tell you either. i just want to forget that you exist. you cheated on me too many times. be someone elses wife. work in the coal mines. idgaf. you never once told me you loved me.

what in the absolute most original way possible is happening in this thread?

this isn't your fucking blog or a discord pm you faggots, get the fuck out of here with this bullshit

reported

I've never even told my mother that I love her. So don't take that part too seriously, I'm just incapable of expressing it. If it's my body that you want, I wouldn't mind. I'm even a virgin, I know that men care about that a lot.

what the fuck is happening here

stop trying to find a mate in this shithole for one
secondly learn how to give the succ and how to swallow
thirdly try not to be too fat
fourthly show compassion for the guy you have your eyes on and for children

and that's it, it's really that fucking easy

go in another thread then you nigger. announcing your report is against the rules.

eat shit and kill yourself faggot

reported

dumb fat shit.

to remind ourselves of the good old days. did you save my discord.

I had it saved and even created a Discord account, but then got super paranoid and deleted everything. I didn't want to seem like such a whore.

part of me thinks this is the least you could do. Immortal#7318 . further discussion over there.

I feel really uncomfortable. I've had a bad experience there. I'm not sure I want to. And you still seem to hate me.

yeah? well fuck you bitch i didn't want to talk to you anyway, i was going to just lead you on and then ghost you

this is not a group invite this is a friend request. we talk in private. there's nobody else.

I don't want to talk to you anymore... how can I trust you after all this?

qualities:
>hard working
>kind
>caring
>friendly
>supportive
>humble
skills (important):
>cleaning
>cooking
skills (not important):
>massage
>home finance
>basic sewing and ironing
>possibly some home maintenance like simple plumbing work eg declogging a drain
>art/music to entertain kids
>being a good conversationalist
>dong licking

I saved it and I'll think about it. I really will. But it was just sitting on my mind: so you really think I'm a child? Am I really like that? What are women even supposed to be like? Do they just spread their legs whenever their husband demands, or what? How much do husbands really decide?
That's not me.

ill only talk to you on discord from now on. so you make a choice. either you come talk to me or you ask the whole board.

This guy sounds like a controlling asshole, don't talk to him crazy anonette, loneliness is better than dealing with toxic shit heads.

Too fucking honest. Twenty days in the business world and already got shit on from day one.

Most of the difficult tasks come from child rearing. You need to be with the child and provide food, love and security. Helping with cleaning is good but the man should be contributing to that as well. Giving love to one another is important as well.

what are you on about, schizo-kun?

Please answer me now. I hate myself for saying this, but I'm just afraid of being alone with someone, even online. Look, you know I'm extremely paranoid, but I promise I'd try to change if I was a wife.
I'm super afraid of that, plus the fact that my kids could come out with my mental issues, but at the same time, won't people think that I'm worthless as a woman if I don't get pregnant?

You should be more afraid of being out here in public than alone with someone you know. How can I even have any garantee you would change if you can't even be alone with me ONLINE. I will only give you an answer if you add me, I'm tired of talking in the wind among the noise for someone who isn't even focused.

This thread is retarded and both parties seem like terrible people.

Attached: 1551834458781.png (381x352, 55K)

>won't people think that I'm worthless as a woman if I don't get pregnant?
No, we've progressed beyond that as a society. You should find out what makes you happy and seek it.

I'm sorry. You're right to not want to waste time with me. I'm trash and I will never change. Do as you wish.
I see. Nothing really makes me happy. I though that id I could at least do the most basic things a woman is expected to do, then maybe I'd have some worth to someone.

You will never ever have a happy life if you spend it serving someone else. You have to find your own happiness in this world. The path is long and dark but there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

>won't people think that I'm worthless as a woman
There are 2 sides right now. Camp Based&Redpilled: those who will think of you as worthless regardless of what you do, solely by virtue of being a woman. And Camp Cringe&Bluepilled: those who will think of you as the greatest thing ever solely by virtue of being a woman.

Pick your poison. If you're seriously concerned about it you're a retard and it pains me to read this is the same person that posted that weird but wise stuff not long ago. You shouldn't be concerned with what others think of you, it's hard to not be but you gotta try.

Attached: 1551063972646.jpg (371x410, 27K)

your play at being some helpless fembot is as clear as day. please stop preying on needy robots who believe they can save you from this fake plight that you've created. i almost want to talk to you just to try to dig into what makes you spend all this time doing what you do. i think that's all that's interesting about you.

I feel like I've failed time and time again. Plus I'm mentally ill. I just can't function on my own. Ir soon I won't be able to. I wish I had unconditinal love despite not being able to show it myself. The least I could do is give them children or whatever it is that men want. If you're a femanon reading this, I'm sorry, I sound like a complete fucking embarrassment and an anti-thesis to everything feminists have fought for so hard. I'd hate me too if I were you.

your promises are empty and your loyalty is starting to be highly debatable. add me now or that will be the end of it. i dont want to say anything else of substance in this thread for everyone to see. what i will say concerns only you, and can only be said in private. do it now. or forget everything good i ever said about you. this is the last straw.

Try not being a whore maybe

>i almost want to talk to you just to try to dig into what makes you spend all this time doing what you do
I don't know what that is. I'm just as confused as you are.
>it pains me to read this is the same person that posted that weird but wise stuff not long ago
Well at least it didn't come as a surprise to me, as I had predicted it would happen.
How long can you chat for now?

I've deleted those pictures. Unless someone here really hates me, I should be safe from that.

It's cute that you're trying so hard but everything's going to be alright user

>How long can you chat for now?
I dont know what you mean. I have all night.

>I don't know what that is. I'm just as confused as you are.
by saying that, you're admitting to your personality being an act. you must have been confused by what i said.

also, do you not have robots on discord trying to talk to you all the time? why do you spend so much time making these threads if your goal is attention?

The fact that you've done it is more than enough to prove you're faithless and unloyal

No, I'm a man, I'm just probably a lot older than you. You sound young and confused. Things are going to be fine, don't rely on others for your happiness.

Please, they were for you too. I was pretty embarrassed by all of it even if the pictures weren't all that explicit. Plus there are no timestamps or anything so I can always claim that it's someone else. I'm not a whore.
>by saying that, you're admitting to your personality being an act
Perhaps it is, I don't think I even have a personality, honestly.

>Perhaps it is, I don't think I even have a personality, honestly.
stop. of course you have some sort of personality. who do you talk to right now? you didnt answer my questions about needing attention.

aint me.

you're adding me on discord or not? nothings happening.

Well I guess I'm an attention whore then. I don't see what's there to answer. I'm a bit fearful of Discord as I'm already being tracked all the time.

i mean i'm just wondering if you make these threads in addition to responding to all of your orbiters.

also, you're not being tracked. that's your schizophrenia telling you that. you likely haven't left enough breadcrumbs for someone to piece together who you are.

>Well at least it didn't come as a surprise to me, as I had predicted it would happen.
I feel so cheated, it's like finding that one quote you really clicked with only to find out it was made by InspiroBot. A person having a mental breakdown in this case, rambling all day writing until something made sense, does that mean I am the mentally ill one here? If your objective was to pass down your doubts about reality congratulations you fucking did it.

Attached: 1546900526083.png (599x510, 356K)

THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL SEE YOUR PROFILE IS ME, WHAT THE HELL

Be my schizo wife, I'll make sure to take care of you. (for real though, I'd love to take care of someone mentally ill)

I don't use discord. But I just made one for that guy. I just feel pressured.

Awesome.

I'm glad you're back, these threads are a shitshow but I can't stop laughing.

What so you mean? That was all me.

then ... what are you giving people your pictures on? why do so many people seem to have a history with you? is it just a few, loud people?

using discord wouldn't necessarily make you easier to target. just don't give a lot of little pieces of information and you'll be okay. it's not like anyone who asks for your info is worth talking to, anyway.

>what are you giving people your pictures on? why do so many people seem to have a history with you? is it just a few, loud people?
Maybe just a few. I just felt pressured to give something. I felt like I was just leading people on. When I posted that boob shot I don't even remember how I did that.

if you are actually giving genuine pictures of yourself AND this is the ploy of someone who just likes fucking with desperate robots, then that's an interesting move. i wish you had someone to dissuade you from that sort of thinking, as if you're really who you describe then you need a more grounded mind to rely on.

i'm sorry that you're being taken advantage of. and if this is just a game, then i'm sorry to myself for wasting energy on feeling sorry for you.

I mean you're giving me the schizo. You're probably making those anons who want to get close to you a favor by pushing them away, I just hope they stop before it's late.

Attached: 1542925300036.png (537x537, 100K)

It's okay, don't feel sorry for me. In the end everything I do is my own fault. I just wish I was born different. And I think you're at least partially right that I'm fucking with desperate robots. I make everything about myself and don't really provide them with anything of value. I suppose sex is what most men would want, but I'm just too afraid of all that business.

You have to be at least a bit dependable, caring and emotionally supportive to your husband. For the rest, just be yourself and don't try too much to fit in a wife archetype, just try to be as healthy and sincere as possible

No it's still all me. Interesting to watch a mental illness unfold before your own eyes, isn't it?

i wish you would just start talking to a good person. someone who will help you see your personality while being interested in helping you feel better through your conversations.

even just one decent person who doesnt want you for sex or nudes would do you a world of good. you don't deserve to feel so isolated and useless.

>you don't deserve to feel so isolated and useless
Thank you, user. I'm unironically crying a bit right now.

damn. well if this is all an act, consider me roped in. that makes me sad.

I'm always told that women are drama-queens and attention-whores, even by well-meaning people. So maybe you're right that this is an act. I sometimes hope that one day I'll wake up and just go about my day like a normal person. No voices, no paranoia. Right now I even feel jealous of robots, they seem to have their life together compared to me.

Of course it's still you, but you never mentioned being schizo before, now that you did I feel like a schizo for strongly agreeing with a covert schizo.

>Interesting to watch a mental illness unfold before your own eyes, isn't it?
It sure is when you watch from a safe distance not when you nod in agreement with the funny reality person. Just hope this is a false alarm on my side. They have no mercy with schizos over here.

Gonna give this a rewatch tonight
youtube.com/watch?v=g9Ikq5chBy0

Attached: 1532241901913.png (1280x720, 568K)

i don't want to go all-out with the trying to help you feel better because i don't want to come across as a white knight, but you have to stop with the self-defeating talk like "maybe i am this bad thing because i'm a woman" or "you're right, i am this shitty thing you said about me". someone whom you trust would be able to convince you against those sorts of thoughts about yourself.

as an aside, people who say women are drama-queens or attention-whores are not "well meaning". that's clearly someone who does not think highly of you simply because of your sex.

i hope for some sort of normalcy for you, as well. i pray that you're able to find treatment or some kickstarter into a more regular day-to-day with at least a little bit of positivity.

I guess the whole "women are inferior" thing just started because I wanted a way out of responsibility. I'd like to be cared for without much expectations from me. I mean how hard is it to spread your legs once in a while? It's all that men need to be satisfied by me.

It's okay. Embrace it. You can't fight the voices. At least I couldn't.

that's not true with any man of substance. however, i don't say that to discourage you. i think there is a personality that has yet to be revealed through meaningful relationships (including friendships), or maybe even a new one to develop. however, as long as you don't give people a channel to talk to you independently, you probably won't know.

don't listen to this guy. you are more than your mental illness.

Thank you for being so kind, user. I'll try to keep that in mind. maybe one day I'll start to trust someone.

this thread makes me want to drink bleach I wish this board wasn't filled with underage and pretencious soibois

you're welcome. i wish you the best.

i would be willing to talk to you when the time comes, assuming we meet again at the same time that you're open to talking to someone new.

god forbid that someone not have the same shitty, cynical outlook on life that you do. if this is a real person in the situation that they describe, i am comfortable enough with myself to offer them some empathy and support.

Yeah I feel nauseous but for different reasons.

>I'm also a schizo.
Do you have command hallucinations? If so, describe their coercion methods.

It's just one voice as far as I understand. Kind of like a more commanding version of mine. It usually is pretty useless as it just berates me for mistakes I'm already perfectly aware of. Sometimes it's other things and I just feel the need to check it out or else I'll be very unhappy with myself. I'm honestly not sure how to describe it better.

>don't really provide them with anything of value
real talk, if someone bothers replying to your thread least you could do is reply back. no shame in admitting getting (you)s feels nice but consider the (you) giver appreciates (you)s back even if his post looks sketchy, not everyone is out to get you. that is the least value you can provide back, theres no limit to the max value like insightful woah posts

I try to, but sometimes there are so many people that I get tired.