Mfw weebs get outraged by this frog

>mfw weebs get outraged by this frog
>mfw they actually believe we are raiding them somehow, forcing it or spamming it
niggas we're just having fun haha get over it we are also part of this board you like it or not
if you hate it so much just leave, so simple

Attached: 1519411861034.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

dumb frogposter

the fuck are you talking about? That has never been a thing.

Attached: 1500862897744.jpg (225x225, 7K)

weebs who cry about frog posters remind me of poltards and white nationalists who cry about muslim immigrants

>mfw i see a based frog greentext

Attached: disturbed.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

theres a leaf spamming false flags on multiple threads, weebs are so pathetic
if you want mods to police the fuck outta your kool klub you might as well go to >>>r/eddit

Attached: 1525794641794.png (657x527, 70K)

But desu there's threads for frogs such as and and weebs have all of those anime threads yet you guys still post your bullshit here, be with your own kind on your own boards already

Bant is random board, not weeb board

They won't stop until Jow Forums looks like Jow Forums

It's not a weeb board or frog board but as I said they have specific boards for their dirty ways they need to get off bant

>frogposters begin posting on bant
>bant makes memethreads acting annoyed
>frogposters think they're genuinely angry
You guys are such epic trolls haha

Attached: 1525602698816.jpg (600x675, 53K)

We were always here tho

No, the weebs don't give a shit. They're just playing along and using it as an excuse to spam more anime. The people who are pissed are the regular posters who now have 2 cancerous spams to deal with.

fuck off weeb

A frog picking on frogposters.

Attached: 1517409664942.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Seriously, people like you and the weeb spammers have killed all creativity and enjoyment this site once had. Fucking "meme war XD" reddit LARPers.reposting the same shit day in and day out with no actual content in the posts. I'm not saying this site had intelligent discussion or anything, but at least the shitposting used to be entertaining. Now it's just boring, predictable shit day in and day out.

this I'm tired of them I want them to move to their own boards then if they wanna argue they can raid the other board or whatever

Thats what /qa/ is for

They need to treat frog avatars like they treat MLP and give it it's own board then make it bannable when it gets posted anywhere else. They wordfilter things when the plebbitors here begin abusing them, what makes avatarfags any different?

>WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAH THEIR KILLING THE FUN OF SHITPOSTING WAAAAAH WAAAAAAH MUH CREATIVE SHITPOSTS WAAAAAH MOMMY PLS CHANGE MY DIAPERS WAAAAAH

you are forcin it to be fair
stop fightin som imaginary frog vs weeb war u sloppy n silly sausage

Based animefags pretending they don't like anime

Attached: 1506119553081.jpg (740x982, 101K)