Brother graduated college. Has only been able to get retail and customer service jobs and refuses to do them...

Brother graduated college. Has only been able to get retail and customer service jobs and refuses to do them. Says he'd rather die then go back to those jobs, wants a job with dignity he says. Now he's just on welfare playing vidya, reading, brining out. You think he's doing the right thing anons? My parents think he is being entitled and arrogant

Attached: 1551657840483.jpg (1242x2208, 230K)

What's his degree in?

*bringing dog out, anyways what you reckon anons?

He did business studies, he liked it from school.

>parents when you're growing up: go to college so you will get a good job or else you will have to flip burgers for a living
>parents after you graduate college: wow a job is a job, you think you're too fucking good to flip burgers college boy? how arrogant of you
Fuck your boomer parents

Well, if he was actually doing something constructive there'd be something to say for that decision. Sounds more like he's heading on a course to end up as one of those guys who constantly says he's destined for greatness while still living with his parents in his 30s. It's fairly common

Ouch, well he's fucked.

>go to college, make no effort to figure out plan out of college
>aka throw yourself into mad amounts of debt carelessly
>WTF WHY CANT I GET A JOB, THESE OTHER ENTRY LEVEL JOBS ARE FOR PLEBS
your parents are right, and your brother is a retard and deserves any shit that he gets. play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Not OP. Whats your degree

I used to be one of those guys yikes

I think right now he doesn't even care, in fact I think he's a little bitter just using escapism all day. Granted he worked menial labour for 4 years to pay for it.

You get jobs for having the right skills, not for having a degree. I guess some people have to learn that the hard way.

I agree with this user, too many fags like your brother go to college without really knowing why

Fuck is with all these boomer posters? Fuck off, where are all the based NEET posters at?

Attached: 1551093788800.jpg (600x400, 31K)

I don't have a degree. Self-employed and happy atm.

>You get jobs for having the right skills
you get jobs from knowing the right people

>REEEEEE CODDLE ME LIKE AN INFANT OR I'LL HOLD MY BREATH
underage zoomer detected

You saying that hurts my brain. I have no idea what self employed means.
Do you sell shit on ebay, scam people and make 5k a month?

What do you mean?

You're only in your mid 20s, nigger?

I do freelance work of varying things. Software engineering, debugging, writing, etc. Whatever I feel like doing and can convince people to pay me for.

what's it to you, you leech?

Both of my (you)s
Kek.
Muh software, muh programming. Who are the fucks paying for your shitty skills lmao.

only if your job doesn't matter

Businesses that aren't going to crash and burn will eventually seek financial consultants who will tell them to can anybody who isn't 100% necessary.

I don't give a fuck who they are, I just like their money user.

>tfw not normie enough to work in retail because customers and normie coworkers hate autismos

At least I invested my time in learning trades, so there's that. But Wtf am I gonna do when I'm 50 and my back gives out?

Stop being retarded.

Of course skills matter, but it matters less than having a degree. If OP's brother is so inept at his field then he shouldnt have graduated.

Boo fuckin hooo. What's with all these faggots thinking they deserve good jobs?

>backbreaking manual labour meme

Im a 3rd gen roofer. My grandpa still walks fine in his 70s and my dads 48 in better shape than most 20 year olds. Take care of your body.

>pampered zoomers think basic economic theory is stupid

If you can't produce anything, you will never be an asset to anybody. Many businesses, especially on the more robotic and standardized side assume that if you have a degree that you have the necessary skills to perform, but if you can't then you're going to be sacked very quickly.
In the same vein of things, if you have a portfolio to demonstrate that you actually possess those necessary skills then you're infinitely better off than a 22 year old zoomer with a degree. There are so many of you who brag about "muh 300k starting" and then end up with a no-brainer 40k/yr entry level job and get really quiet about it. Salaries are just retention fees for talent. They're not paying you because you have the highest caste and most titles like in some Feudal state.

Attached: large.jpg (500x373, 20K)

Whats ur job fgt fuk

>go to institutions that prepare you for jobs for about 15 years
>can't get job

Maybe boomers and schools shouldn't have spent decades promising younger generations good jobs if they just go to college.

>don't go to college
>getting a decent job is near impossible
>waste thousands of dollars and go to college
>getting a decent job is still near impossible

at this point all you can do is learn to enjoy getting fucked in the ass by the economy and find ways of coping with wagecucking for life

Attached: IMG_20190305_163909.jpg (1125x1883, 212K)

Sedentary lifestyle is much worse than manual labor

he's being an entitled little shit.

Any robots here into the kotatsu style for a bed?

>I do freelance work of varying things
so you work on fiverr?

get one at mcdonalds.

At least in my area, trade schools are way more conducive to getting an actual decent paying job than any of the nearby colleges