So do actual robots browse this board anymore?

So do actual robots browse this board anymore?

Attached: mynigger.png (250x167, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes
I am completely unable to get a gf

Depends what you class as a robot.
I did really well for myself for many years... till 2011.
Basically been a robot since then.
Am I allowed here?

yes, 33 year old neet khhv shut in, reporting in

No, just r/greentext zoomers and literally nothing more. Thanks pewdiepie!
R/greentext will pay...

Yep. Right here. How we doin' boyos?
I hope the loneliness isn't eating you too much.

I am a zoomer that found this board in 2014 but I am a total khhv

Yeah it all went to shit around that time period.

I'm maybe just shy of being considered a mongoloid elf man. If you saw me, you'd say "yep, that guy uses r9k".

What does your room look like? Post it

27 year old KHV shut in NEET with no friends. Still here.

Been on Jow Forums since 2007 and Jow Forums since 2009. Also no true robot.

they are just a minority but of course theyre still here. its mostly underage zoomer normies and reddit cucks

on a side note, does anyone feel like this board has gotten a lot better in the past month than the previous year?

Yes
Less tranny shit

yes, that and less threads about people complaining about who and who isn't a robot. Less people using this board as an edgier/more offensive version of reddit/discord. There has been a lot of original discussion that I feel this board is supposed to be about.

no
theres no point. its too fast, questionably moderated and seems to get a lot of trash threads that get moved from other boards
most people either cant or wont discuss anything and threads that could be nice die. the only things that stay are sexual or ragebait because they survive the onslaught of absolute nonsense threads people feel the need to make

If you count people larping as robots with girlfriends, high end jobs and daily updated facebook account, yes.

Attached: 1452374948707.jpg (800x674, 238K)

It feels a little less busy but once school's out it'll probably get fast and bad

I BOUGHT A ROPE TODAY AND IM GONNA FUCKING KILL MYSELF

mfw have those but don't really go on facebook

PAYPAL ME MONEY BRO!

yes robots browse the board, normies come and go for dank memes and laughs, while the robots just kinda live here.

Attached: sample_27e93a4c872f100bfa8415f7876790f8.jpg (850x1201, 514K)

Of course I'm a robot! My ex-girlfriend Alexa broke up with me today! I'm going to miss fucking her... I'm going dry...

How do you do it for so long? What do you look like? How have you no roped yet? Are your powers coming in yet?

18 year old KHHV NEET here. I cannot communicate and hide in my room when guests come over.
Might be too young to qualify for a proper robot though, I still aim for wizard status and no evil roast witch is going to steal that from me.

21 year old neet khhv diagnosed with aspergers who has zero friends and lives in filth. I am here every day.

Newfaggots, get out while you can

yes am robot. beep boop

I've been here for 7 years user

>I still aim for wizard status and no evil roast witch is going to steal that from me.
Don't know why the fuck you would want to be pathetic as possible to fit in with text on aa screen. You'll grow up soon hopefully

I don't think having a girlfriend is any outstanding achievement in itself, neither is sex, honestly. By being one of the few people on the planet to die a KHHV, I have tested and proved my resolve.
Surely you've had enough introspection that you've uncovered the truth behind the mindless, bestial pursuit of lust and aspired to be more than the sum of it.

Yeah
>source
I'm a khhv and I haven't spoken to another person for nearly 2 weeks.

discord
===========
.gg/ZSxxyzB
If you're a loser that fits in nowhere else, join this shit.
ah

Attached: join degeneracy 17.png (410x579, 217K)

Cringe and bIuepilled desu

It's literally the redpill though. Your normalfaggot mind-set holds you back.

No. They're gone. This site has gone to shit, and it's because of faggoty millenials. Just being khv or depressed make you a robot. Robots are emotionally starved. They are empty shells of pitiful nothing. Real robots die. Real robots didnt survive.

Nope, it's gone to shit with all the normies, faggots and fembots

>implying that we weren't already infested at the end of the election
hello larping newfag.