My ex's jacket doesn't smell like him anymore...

My ex's jacket doesn't smell like him anymore. The time I spent with him is starting to feel like it was just a dream or something.

Attached: hik.jpg (1600x1200, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The time I spent with him is starting to feel like it was just a dream or something.
ah fuck same but with my ex gf. Pretty much like I was in a trance the entire time I was with her and now Im back to reality

his soul is with someone else now

I miss him so much, it was probably the only time in my life that I was happy.

we loved each other so much user. i didnt feel anything when we broke up but its really crept up on me. how did things end for you

I wouldn't be surprised if he replaced me with someone else.
It was really sudden, he just texted me in the middle of a conversation and said he was leaving me. Nothing prompted it.

All dreams must disappear when the dreamer awakens. Shards of time spent together slowly turn into fleeting memories, untill only ashes remain. Such is the cruel beauty of reality, my dear anonymous.

Attached: 12435426846187418196562576376287287561876416709856.jpg (553x321, 26K)

my crush borrowed my sweater once and gave it back a few days later and it had her smell all over it. i was smelling that sweater for like a fucking week. girl smell is like a drug

Girl smell is a lot fainter, guy smell is worse. It's overwhelming and intoxicating.

i wish i had my exs jacket. didnt know what i had till it was too late

Attached: D201781B-2ABE-4EFD-AC55-1FE6A374B757.jpg (1364x1329, 849K)

I wish I had my ex.

why do you think he ended things user

I have no clue, he said that he "preferred being alone" but if that was true why would he have wanted me in the first place? I know there must have been something on his end that prompted it, but it hurts that I'll never know. Maybe it's just because I'm fat and ugly and he didn't want to hurt my feelings.

Everytime i see one of these threads im forced to remember about my ex, i miss her so much, she made me enjoy life and all the little things about it, she completed me, but, nowadays i just walk through each day so dissasociated from everything, so i dont lose my mind thinking about how happy i was with her and how miserable i am now, all of life feels like one giant dream where im just watching myself

Attached: 1548407876207.gif (233x233, 62K)

Relationships are bullshit, I would have been so much happier right now if I had never met him. I wasn't lonely before, I was just used to it.

I left my jacket with my ex. I wonder if she still wears it in bed sometimes

Attached: 8AA7E27D-E124-4CE7-A33F-556E97311E8C.png (720x540, 691K)

>Maybe it's just because I'm fat and ugly and he didn't want to hurt my feelings.
or maybe your personality sucked too

Wonder if my jacket still smells like me. I wonder if she's ever checked.

isnt there some subreddit you can cry about your normie problems? You just HAVE to post your lame shit here don't you

I do, I wonder if he gave to me on purpose knowing he would leave me just to fuck with me. How can people be so cold?
Jokes on you I don't have a personality.

I'm a shut-in and was a KHHV before this happened. I'll sadpost as much as I want.

My ex kept my name with hearts "

Attached: tumblr_ol4i0eYXSz1t0no49o1_500.gif (500x211, 1.33M)

> (You)
>Relationships are bullshit, I would have been so much happier right now if I had never met him.

I use to think this but im still thankful for the time i had with her, without her id have been dead awhile ago

Attached: 1547397969623.jpg (595x585, 283K)

I gave it to her to remind her I'll always love her. That my generosity was a permenant feeling throughout all time. Even after everything she did to me. After she betrayed me, the love I felt then will last forever. That's why I gave it to A. Because I loved A with all my heart and even though it's dead now that will be a reminder of what I felt at that moment

Attached: 7D7EA1A8-424C-474A-99A7-2EB54F80F9BE.jpg (900x554, 141K)

That's sweet of you, I don't know what happened but I'm sorry she betrayed you.
I'd rather be dead.
What happened if you don't mind me asking?

I was obsessed with her and I only had the best intentions for her but she used me to cheat and threw me away before I was ready. I gave her a bunch of gifts I wonder if she still leaves them out or if they're in a box in her closet or the trash

Attached: 2A81B4C9-5BD5-402A-90D4-7626E409AC98.jpg (400x400, 25K)

That sounds terrible. I feel like it's always the nicest people who get taken advantage of. If I were her I wouldn't be able to look at those gifts without feeling guilty.

Get the fuck over him. Get rid of everything that reminds you of him, EVERYTHING. Stop stalking his social media. Stop texting him/writing out messages to him. Leave him the fuck alone. Help yourself and move on you BPD afflicted ass bitch

>this thread
ROASTIES AND NORMALSCUM LEAVE MY BOARD

Attached: 1474874060302.png (447x666, 274K)

He bought me glasses, I literally have a reminder of him on my face at all times. I don't stalk his social media and I've only texted him a couple times, why are you so hostile?

there she was
holding tight to memories
as though they wouldn't slip
right through the cracks
of her dainty little fingers
for shame, for pain
try again darling
try again.

>What happened if you don't mind me asking?
It's complicated
She lied to me saying she was an extremely extrovert person with multiple partners in the past, kept mentioning it to sound cool and interesting, and i couldn't deal with that very well. It took too long for that lie to be fixed, my anxiety took away my enjoyment with her, while she was feeling guilty for lying inside, and it repeatedly resulted in multiple discussions about other things (she was scared i'd find the truth. That showed in her multiple insecurity episodes where she'd be sad maybe i wouldn't like her "true" self).

To add up she was diagnosed with schizo, which wasn't a deal breaker as it was small, controlled and never showed. Just that it'd result in paranoia sometimes. So i grew angry. Everytime i had to make a small sacrifice for her (i didn't knew she was diagnosed) i'd think bad things, like "why am i even doing this then if she'll keep throwing her past in my face? Fuck off". I eventually lost my attachment, despite loving her with all my heart.
And when she revealed all the truth, that she was always a hikki with problems to even talk over the phone, and about her condition. Well... i guess it was too late, because i hate myself for the dull face i made while breaking up.

Of course i'd rethink all that later and hit my face against my desk. It's so fucking stupid, right?

Attached: 39892167-612x612.jpg (612x408, 35K)

>tfw had a super duper black comfy shirt but had a couple bleach stains on it so usually didn't wear it out
>ldr gf told me she wished she could cuddle with me and my comfy shirt
>wore it one day while video chatting with her and made sure to point out the bleach stains and where they were
>took it off before bed and packed it into a little box smelling like a faint mix of my deoderant and some incense I regularly burn since I was a shutin at the time
>week later wake up one day to a shitload of messages from her
>practically tripping over her keyboard with how excited she's acting about getting my comfiest shirt
>literally sent me pictures of her clinging it tightly like a security blanket, and laying down in her bed with it on her pillow with the biggest dumbest smile on her face
>can see it in the background on her bed in video chats or pictures
>two months later she disappears for a couple days
>wake up on day 3 with apologetic messages about a sudden spike in work, a promotion, and literally "please hold on, I love you so much, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."
>never hear from her again

Attached: 1455684144961.jpg (640x950, 63K)

>it's so fucking stupid, right?

Nah, having feelings is not a stupid thing, user, you need to easy on yourself and understand that this is life and this is what it is all about.

Aye in a way i want to ease my mental state by following in those words.. But if really fucking sucks

Luck to all of us and peace to our minds, honestly

That's a really bizarre thing to lie about.
Did you ever find out what happened to her?

Why are half of the posts on Jow Forums about breakups or ex's now? Robots aren't meant to have these things.

You see all those people contactfagging and trading Discords/throwaway emails? These are the same people 6-12 months later after their bullshit e-relationship ends

>sleep in same bed me and ex share
>never move his pillows, smells like his hair and the shampoo he used for months
>months turn into a year
>there's no smell left
I haven't moved the pillows and sleep on the same side of the mattress every single night.

I'm still hoping that I wake up from the nightmare and he's there when I get home asking me how work is, has dinner ready, and goes back to playing his game.

I never thought I could get someone and be loved, but I think that was the only time that was possible and now it's over and I'm done and alone. I got soooo lucky, so damn lucky. Felt like I hit the powerball, can't hit that twice.

Vaguely. Her lease ran out on her apartment a couple months after I last heard from her, and instead of moving here and us getting a place together, like we talked about and planned to the point of me going to places and texting her pictures and etc. I found out she moved back to her home state. She blocked me on pretty much everything, and ironically the one person that offered to help me find her and what happened to her was my previous ex I was still on good terms with.

>>Luck to all of us and peace to our minds, honestly

thanks for your kind wishes user, same back at you.

>e-relationship
Gross.

>6-12 months
Seem pretty generous a time length.

Not really when you think about it. I've been doing one for about 10 months now, only met 4 times so far, 33 days physically together in total. These kinds of things are supposed to last until death. Think decades instead of just weeks.

Nice guys really do finish last and I'm so inexperienced I can't stop being a nice guy

>haven't gotten over oneitis after a year and a half of not seeing her
I'm going to die this way, aren't I. Fuck you, brain.

I still have a pair of her sandals. The ones with the teal-blue straps. They were still caked in dried mud and clay from that place. That place that's so far away now. That red desert earth that I long for in my heart. I couldn't bring myself to clean them when I thought of where they had trod.

>Maybe it's just because I'm fat and ugly and he didn't want to hurt my feelings.
Hi, I'll take you instead, a/s/l?

You know literally nothing about me except that I'm extremely hung up on an ex boyfriend and have low self esteem. Why would you want to date me?

Because I'm also fat and ugly and hung up on an ex girlfriend and have low self esteem.

Wow you sound amazing, I'm totally not going to compare you to my ex who was better in every way and just end up missing him even more.

discord
===========
.gg/ZSxxyzB
If you're a loser that fits in nowhere else, join this shit.
x

Attached: join degeneracy 8.png (410x579, 217K)

Why would anyone join a discord that spams itself on every thread on every board?

Why did you date someone who was better than you in every way, are you really that dumb? What did you think would happen?

Why would I date someone similar to myself, I hate myself and would hate them too.

Reaching critical shit-thread levels here.

Attached: 1485398593999.png (353x296, 41K)

Alright, so why do you hate yourself then?

I'm an ugly autistic hermit with no ambition isn't good at anything and has no redeeming qualities.

there's like 1000 people in this discord, absolute garbage and chaos, how can any actual autistic person put up with the chat moving that fast

>love my girlfriend
>know it wont work out in the long term because we want different things out of life and I am a mental wreck without any prior emotional relationship experience
>dont want to break her heart, she already feels so lonely
Who knew normies have their own set of problems to deal with. I can drag it on and waste her time prolonging the inevitable (she is already turning 27 soon), or I can rip off the bandaid and leave her devastated

Attached: wojak_water.png (640x626, 97K)

Why didn't you kill yourself when Chad left you then, do you think you can get another in the future? What's keeping you alive?

Some part of me hopes he'll change his mind and want me again, but that isn't really realistic. The truth is I'm just too afraid to kill myself, I came really close after he left but now I just don't have the motivation to do it. Maybe if I had a gun.

I still have a bottle of my ex's perfume. I spray it into the air sometimes and the smell just instantly brings back happy memories but also a bone chilling sadness of what we once were but aren't anymore.

Attached: 1546939504422.jpg (640x480, 56K)

How can I leave my loving gf knowing she is going to feel like this? I should have just stayed alone

People who don't like dead servers.

Attached: condescending_loli.png (455x382, 164K)

Then don't abandon her you piece of shit.

...I could just go to Bath and Body Works and p r e t e n d that I have a girlfriend
Thanks for the idea, thread

>get gf
>"so what do we do now?" she asks
>have no idea and realize it was doomed before it began
All I ever do is play games and shitpost on discord so I have now come to the conclusion that I am incompatible with every normie girl under the sun. I don't really understand wtf this feel is. It's not even particularly a sad feeling its just a "well shit" feeling. Also she was unbelievably cute so the days we were together (~3 weeks) were the most nerve wracking, anxious days of my life because it was just monkaS mode of me having autistic fears of "shes gonna leave me" which she inevitably did. She actually happened to play the game that I liked to play, too, but it all still went to shit. I am literally incapable of understanding what normies do for fun, if it is booze and football I would rather kill myself. What do I do with a girl?? Its like this thing constantly expects me to do something, I hate this awful feeling, its like being a circus clown pressured into doing tricks.

I feel the same with my first gf, now she's living very far from me. We are in touch but I fear one day she will leave me even when there is a chance she will return here

I don't understand why everyone suggests me to find another gf, I can't see nor treat other persons like disposable objects especially in a relationship

Yea. I spent 8 years with someone who I can barely remember. Like I'd recognize her in public but Its all a blur now.

>I can't see nor treat other persons like disposable objects especially in a relationship
oof creepy beta incel detected lmfao yikes

that's because it was a moment in time and trying to desperately hold on to that moment will not reduce the pain or longing that comes from leaving that moment but only preserve a memory of that moment

that memory will only ever be a facsimile to the actual experience and you can't live history vicariously through a museum

you can only look back on the past

dont forget the experience but treasure it

Nice collection of nu-buzzwords user

Best 3 year high. Goddamn I miss it, I miss her. She was so mean to me in the end. I don't even have the closure of hating her for it. She went off Prozac and lost her father. I still think about her everyday. So, now i lead on rando-thoties and dump them after a few weeks to make myself feel better.

Get a gym membership robots, or save your neet bux and do body weight exercises at home

You ever think maybe you're creating more of the kind of women that hurt you?

What the fuck I kinda do that too. I lead on random girls that I dont care about just to mess with them and see what I can do. No one is really the same after that one person, yknow.

I mean, i'm not indiscriminate about this whole process. I'm not closed to LTR. I just don't feel it. Most people are truly mediocre... Women included

The part that is most frustrating is going on first dates. Remembering the first date with "Her" and feeling the intense stupor of lust. I've never felt smitten like that since. So now it's a balance of "Is this my own nostalgia?" or "Is the new broad this boring to me?". Still haven't figured it out

>Get a gym membership robots, or save your neet bux and do body weight exercises at home
Why?