/SG/ - Short general

You can only participate in this thread if you're below 5'7.

Attached: 1547628162509.jpg (634x896, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8oowH9T7GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5'6.5 reporting in. Fuck those tall as bitches. Down with giraffe hoes! WHOS WITH MEE!!!??

>the mall doesn't have petite pants in size 32 or above
yes I fucking love sweatpants everywhere I go and even they have snow and dirt on the ankles because I am a goblino

Tall girls scare me

Attached: Rl3vB7q.jpg (765x1044, 104K)

You're stupid as fuck. Tall bitches are the most receptive to short guys. Try talking to them instead of seething in insecure manlet rage.

t. 5'5

They never talk to me. Aside from a few semesters ago and it was one girl that wasn't that much taller

[email protected]

Attached: anja-rubik-anthony-vaccarello-dress.jpg (600x900, 104K)

5' 5" i-isn't that short is it, user? It's around average in my general area.

Attached: 155159222679.png (226x219, 96K)

Damn I'm 5'3 and all I want is a tall girl I have only ever had 1 girlfriend and she was 5'8

jesus i would neck myself on the spot
as if that isn't a big enough "im a subhuman" statement

>5'6
I'm a king here?

She looks like she has about 3 brain cells

Fuck you, I may be king manlet, but Im still a manlet. I should be able to post here
>t. 5ft8

5'7 here, i unironically just bought 3'' lifts. They're coming thursday. I'll wear them with my 2'' boots and be 6' finally. YOU CANNOT STOP ME LANKLETS I'M COMING FOR U

Attached: 1543646975569.webm (1920x1080, 1.61M)

When you look like that, you don't need a lot of brain cells.

There's no fucking way you guys are white, ima eastern slant and I'm 5'9.

Mexicanos mi amigos?

Lmao ppl are just going to wonder why your feet are 5" thick and you have midget proportions

if iron man can do it so can i

Attached: lifts.jpg (722x600, 109K)

Don't wear lifts. They make you look insecure, which is the biggest red flag you can give to fucking anyone.

You try being a

175cm user here, i think 5'7 is pretty arbitrary, i know for a fact that girls only see 180cm as a tall guy, so here i am always feeling like i'm so close yet so far, thats 2 inches off and you sure as hell can easily spot the difference.

I am the 5'8 baron of manlets and I demand an audience with this conclave.

You're doing yourself a disservice but I see you will not be swayed from this rash course of action. Go, and may Short Jesus be with you.

>Lizzy D will never pee in your mouth

J * U * S * T

LMAO at the first pic. gwyneth paltrow is 5'9 and she has 3 inch heels on there. He is the same height, 5'9 so he is also wearing 3 inch heels.

Why do females hide in public when they're with manlets?

Attached: caught with a manlet.jpg (2419x3100, 676K)

Another, notice she left him for a tall black man?

Attached: manlet holmes.jpg (550x413, 45K)

Imagine coming home to this but you're 5'7 or shorter so you can't even get your dick in her without using a step.

Attached: gweneth paltrow.webm (810x1040, 150K)

Bro, rdj is 5'7. He rocks 5'' heels. Those boots are all custom made just for him by some guy in LA.

Attached: vwxfxvmvkhwz.jpg (700x577, 50K)

>lanklet larping as a manlet to try and stop us getting lifts
YOUR TRICKS DO NOT FOOL ME LANKIE

Attached: 1544396894605s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

he's 5'9 dreaming of being 5'10

5'7 sub-human manlet here, the solution is to just stop going out in public amongst people.

you can go out to secluded places still or inawoods, i notice i see other manlet sub-humans as we do our grocery shopping early morning working hours or just before store closing late at night...

>wish i could make friends with 5'7 and shorter sub-humans like myself, as i have no friends at all, also fuck roastie whores; they only want 6'+ chads

im 5'3 and all i want is a gf who is bigger than me
the taller the better

Attached: photo_2018-12-23_22-20-12.jpg (700x600, 53K)

lmao 5'75 in a half here

fucking manlets

You're lucky, can you imagine being 5'7 and needing to wear these? LMAO!!

Attached: 1542957796925.jpg (482x682, 80K)

I feel like a manlet at 6 feet desu. My brother is 6'4, it's not fair lads

Imagine matching with a Stacy and she is all into you, agrees to meet, then says "oh wait, whats your height?" and you have to say 5'7

Attached: aahaha.jpg (400x388, 82K)

you are as tall as kira from jojo, go cut some hands

tom cruise is a total 10/10 and far better looking than that nog jamie foxx (who is also a manlet btw...). actually i always thought katie holmes was a total downgrade from nicole kidman anyway...

Attached: eyes_wide_shut_tom_cruise.jpg (1200x768, 95K)

>nicole kidman
God she is hot as fuck. I'd love her to do this to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=o8oowH9T7GM

>had a gf in jr high
>she was a tall girl
>she was sexy as fuck
>got to touch her abd do shit with her
Sara, thanks for giving me something nice to look back on, so I can feel like I actually lived a bit and didn't die a total loser like I've been. Lord knows I'm bound to be alone from now on.

I'm 5'3 and all my other siblings are 5'7 at least...when I was a kid all the other kids would bully me for my size, any other femanons can relate? girls were mean as heck

Asian in the West in a nutshell

I'm 5'5", just wish prostitution was legal here so I could fulfill my Amazonian fetish. I have a handsome face, but there's no chance I land a tall gf with how introverted I am. My personality will be seen as boring to nearly every woman. My voice is deep and pretty monotone, so even if I'm genuinely interested it sounds like I'm not.

Attached: 65837083_p0_.jpg (960x1280, 1.24M)