stop the hate

Attached: Anime_pepe.jpg (775x719, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/45230001/
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2075716
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5048831/#5048831
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he posts redditfrog

Attached: 1507318147757.jpg (225x224, 11K)

>he posts reddit reaction image

>he thinks that golden-face is more reddit than the frog
I hate anime but I would never stoop so low as to post newfag frog avatar as a counter-measure.

Attached: 1508311264973.png (327x316, 211K)

stop the raid

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/45230001/
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2075716

It's kinda funny because they think they're actually being successful, when in reality they're just causing the anime faggots to double-down on their spamming and creating a newfaggy reactionary spam in the process. Fighting cancer with cancer.

Oi vey! Shut it down!

stop the falseflagging

pissing in a ocean of piss

Where's the 'Fuck off' post? Son I am disappoint.

Attached: 10512283.jpg (300x300, 15K)

So we are being raided by r9gay. They probably came here to fap to all our gayposting and traps now that you get banned for it there.

I'll do it
Fuck off

It was you eho made those threads and pretend that the frogposting that's happening on Jow Forums is a raid. We all know that, stop pretending.
+ in those same threads nobody gives a flying fuck about the "raid", your evidence is bullshit

No it's the Canadian who made those same threads to preyend that the frogposting that is happening is a raid, but it's not, just people fucking around with other anons

Stop lying you pathetic robot

Believe whatever you want to believe, I am 100% of what I'm saying it's the truth
The fact that you called me a robot or that I browse Jow Forums it's repugnant

>frogposter crying because he's been caught

It's probably also the reason why there has been so many sad blogposts recently. You fucks are too easy to recognise.

>false flagging leaf proving he is the worst poster on Jow Forums

Frogposters called the burger who first discovered those threads a falseflagger too, I wonder why.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5048831/#5048831

bump

i fucking dare you to tell me to my face that this board would be better without leaves