/creativegeneral/

Hello anons welcome to a creative general

Post your stuff here and I will tell you what I think of it :)

Here's an ambient project I finished a little bit ago: soundcloud.com/user-262160346/ablation/s-jZHIB

Sorry I haven't made a thread in a while (if anyone cares.) Work is just making me super depressed recently, along with the weather changing, which is bringing back a lot of memories.

Attached: ss+(2016-10-14+at+11.47.04).jpg (596x591, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49bIKU5RFz0
youtube.com/watch?v=QTPD8AKPJis
youtube.com/watch?v=msM4pzvIXNs
youtube.com/watch?v=qxmoX9BXP6c
p-rosa.bandcamp.com/album/bioconcrete
soundcloud.com/user-262160346/ablation/s-jZHIB
youtu.be/GqE1ng6gfSY
drive.google.com/file/d/1HeeGN0DVzrvqM5r5u0pZtwMEMk1mOk90/view?usp=drivesdk
youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA
youtu.be/VPpzECUHzwA
amazon.com/Into-Quantum-Abyss-Albertus-Greeff-ebook/dp/B0791Z6Z7Q/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=into the quantum abyss&qid=1551867503&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like the project. +n/

Attached: 1551590530913.jpg (640x626, 343K)

fuck off OP how did you get gud you cunt, you never reply in your threads

Thank's a lot user

What do you mean user? I will admit, I haven't usually been replying in my threads just because I fall asleep before they get popular.
Do you have something to post?

bump bump buymp

origamiandpapercraft

Just finished this piece an hour ago, im gonna use it to upload music i make.
youtube.com/watch?v=49bIKU5RFz0

Attached: CyberpunkBackgroundGIF.gif (1280x720, 159K)

This is really great user, the music and the art. Both are really nice. I especially like the gif you posted, it reminds me of Lost In Translation.

Do you have any more gifs like this?

Yes, i have this one that i made like a month ago.

Attached: SeaThemeAnimated.gif (1280x720, 25K)

Very comfy, good job.

Have you got any with a brighter color scheme? How do you make these?

Here's a warm up I'm doing atm

Attached: oldwoman.jpg (854x843, 40K)

I really like it, What are you planning on making it when it's done?

environment thumbnails, hopefully. Trying to strengthen doing values

I draw and write music for my autistic childhood story. This song was for the wife of the main character, who lived on after he died, but later died herself on a mission to destroy an enemy superweapon that would have destroyed the good guys' home city had it been launched. It was a very sad scene where she was pinned down holding off a dozen enemy soldiers getting shot again and again as she desperately tried to keep the enemy from defusing the charges they had planted to destroy the miles-high tower. Then her friend (the main character's mentor) dragged her out to the concrete fortifications outside where she bled to death. The next morning I was on the train looking out at the gray sky and city and imagining him on the way home after losing her, thinking about how she died in another battle in a long endless hopeless war. Started listening to ANO remix of Turn It Down, the lyrics sort of fit, with how he felt he must fight on, even after all these years, and I was inspired to write this piece. Dunno if it's any good. I want to get Ableton so I can write more ambient music. And I ended up ruining the story because after killing off the main character I had him resurrected by a nanotech device 20 years later (4 years later IRL) by the most asspull method possible. I imagined it less and less after that because the story felt hacky and fake, and I mostly did it because I didn't like his son as a character as much, Orion had been my alter ego and had meant so much to me, but I realized I didn't have the same connection to him and I felt my interest to the story wane, and so after 17 years I think it might be over and done. That's the saddest part, because it was one of the few meaningful things I had left in my life, and one of the only things I had left from my childhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTPD8AKPJis

Attached: death_of_trielle_12115_colored&effects.png (883x1466, 368K)

Have you ever thought about turning your story into a movie?

here's my shadow complex song
youtube.com/watch?v=msM4pzvIXNs
and here's a rambling I had an idea about
youtube.com/watch?v=qxmoX9BXP6c

ur an OG of these threads respect

oh shit I'm stupid, idk, probably just going to throw it in a folder with my other practices

hey robots, i've loved a lot of things in this thread especially this I released an album a few weeks ago, its like vaporwave post-rock.

p-rosa.bandcamp.com/album/bioconcrete

Attached: Bioconcrete 2019 nice.jpg (5000x5000, 1M)

holy shit this is amazing man that art too if i was on something this would take me places

>Sorry I haven't made a thread in a while
>I haven't made a thread
>I
Fuck you faggot ass OP. You always make these threads just to shill your stuff. We have creative threads all the time, we dont need you to make them or shit them up. If you werent in it to shill your garbage music to people entering the thread you would have posted in the other creative thread that has 3x as many replies right now in the catalog. Neck yourself.

Piece I started today, first old school sci-fi I've done in awhile. Likely a lot to do with replaying the Homeworld games lately.

Attached: capt1.png (1029x526, 352K)

Ive been working on some photos I took awhile back. I have a few more if anyone's interested.
>soundcloud.com/user-262160346/ablation/s-jZHIB
I like it op. Maybe Ill listen to hit while I fall asleep
These are great. Imma look into trying pixel art myself

Attached: 20160520_201241.jpg (1366x768, 1003K)

I wrote a sci-fi epic and published it on amazon, caused me to loose all me friends. ama, I'm so drunk

The big enchilada
youtu.be/GqE1ng6gfSY

You can't just say something like that and not post it.

Makes me want to go out adventuring on a distant planet. Very nice aesthetic.

The thumbnail made me think it was Return Of The Obra Dinn for a hot second.

Went out into the city tonight and had a nice little Nightwalk. I took this pic and fucked around with it in lightroom.

I also have a short screenplay written, I did it last night and kinda would like some feedback on it before I start going into preproduction. Definitely more dialogue heavy than my previous shorts.

drive.google.com/file/d/1HeeGN0DVzrvqM5r5u0pZtwMEMk1mOk90/view?usp=drivesdk

For reference, my previous shorts:
youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA
youtu.be/VPpzECUHzwA

Attached: D523E3FC-212E-4CBC-95B7-7BE0D5269401.jpg (2707x1522, 819K)

changes in weather bring me a lot of a memories too. stay strong blarod!

>you can't just say something like that and not post it
What do you want? A copy of my book? Please explain

A link, or a passage or something! Give us a little meat to chew on.

At least let us know what it's all about. These threads are all about showing off a lil bit.

Why did you lose your friends for writing a book?

I published it and everything. I'll send you the link, here it is: amazon.com/Into-Quantum-Abyss-Albertus-Greeff-ebook/dp/B0791Z6Z7Q/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=into the quantum abyss&qid=1551867503&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

I've read that description twice now and I've really only gotten the barest inkling of what it's actually...about, y'know?

Bump I will
Bump indeed