Ex texted me

>ex texted me
You think she wants the dick?

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-003600~2.png (1440x1524, 106K)

i think she wants the dick

She wants you to say you miss her so she can feel important and then immediately ghost her desu

t. fembot

why is your kind so fucking evil

I doubt your insight and that you're a fembot

Any text that ends with haha is disingenuous and you should immediately be on guard for an ulterior motive that comes at your expense.

please dont put these thoughts in my head

This. Check if she recently got laid or ended another relationship. She might be out for a quick pump and dump fix to fill the void.

Not true. She's just trying to minimise the impact it would have if he says he doesn't care or he doesn't miss her.

>my ex will never text me this

Attached: A6666EF3-15BC-4612-AB75-A54AC79E6FFC.jpg (237x516, 25K)

What does the next message say?

Ask her how much she misses you user.

>breaks up
>texts she misses you
Enough info to be able to tell you she has mental problems and you shouldn't get involved again.

I'm trying to help you son. What do you want? An inconvenient truth or a comfortable lie?
Exactly! Even at this early stage in the dialogue she's giving herself an out. Would you set sail on a ship whose captain is constantly checking the lifeboats when he thinks no one is looking?

>that sounds like a you problem, not a me problem

you know what they say about assumptions anonymous poster

OP lemme fuck you up the butt.

this seems like the appropriate response to this thread

You learn to live with it after a while. They moved on, found someone better and will never come back. There's nothing left but to continue on your own path.

she does want your dick, but also you company and emotional closeness.
It's not worth it getting involved again because you will just have to breakup again.

If you spent some time on various NoContact forums, you'll learn the exes who are just fucking with your head say "I miss you", while the ones who want the D (or V, as the case may be) will talk instead about how they wish they could see/talk to you again.

It's actually an amazingly consistent pattern.

So, if she starts talking about trying to meet up, yeah, she wants the D and/or wants to try again.

Otherwise, she's just waxing nostalgic about missing the old times to attempt orbital capture.

Not really. Let me fuck you up the butt.

not going to post the rest of the convo but she said she wanted to meet up for coffee
dont know what to believe anymore

user you need to control your urges

If she wants to meet up it's 75% chance she'll fug. Use your brain you fucking walnut.

I'll fuck you so hard up the ass that when I pull out shit will encrusted it like a chocolate strawberry. I'll proceed to self relate until clean.

someone talk some sense into this user

yeah she wants to bang it out for sure.

Up to you what to do next but she's totally into it.

Too late, already came. Offers retracted shithead.

>I miss OP and I'm kind of horny I'll meet up with him for coffee and "see how it goes"
>what's that Stacy? You want me to have a girl's night out with you uhhhh okay sure!
>*gets spitroasted at the club between Tyrone and Jamal*
>*wake up the next morning* Ew gross OP wants to know if we're still meeting up for coffee lol what a fucking loser he needs to get over it *blocks his number*

>mfw i changed my number so ex won't bother me
feelsgoodman maybe you should do the same

You should write, that's not bad.

>not responding with "do you need a good dicking, bitch? is that why you message me?"

Thanks! I'm thinking of calling my memoirs "The Man Who Was Cucked To Death: An Autobiography"

Yeah, sent an ex an "I wish I could see you again" text on a number she said she'd blocked me on. She replied with a bunch of "how much do you think I hate myself that I'd ever agree to see you again" negativity. I just said I thought she'd blocked me and was shouting into the void to get it out of my system, wouldn't have sent it if I believed it would reach her. Wished her well.

Couple days later get a "Maybe I do hate myself that much..." from her. Make utterly platonic plans to meet up for coffee after work "to finish that conversation" without the slightest possibility of us being alone.

I get there a little early and wait in my car. Suddenly someone opens the passenger door and she's sitting in my car. Ask if she'd like to go inside for coffee. No. Start in on my prepared monologue about how our relationship ended, she interrupts and asks about the book I was reading. We talk about that. Try to resume conversation we agreed was tge purpose for meeting. Interrupts and asks if I'll help her go grocery shopping since that's awkward using a cab or bus or uber. Noticing a pattern.

After she's done her grocery shopping and it's in the trunk of my car I ask where to? She says she's not sure she wants me knowing where she lives now. I point out that she doesn't have to give me her exact apartment number and she's got frozen food thawing in the trunk (note: it's January, there is zero urgency).

Get to her building. Stop out front. "You can park over there. Help me bring it upstairs." Uh-huh. We get everything unloaded. "Can you put some water on to boil for the pasta?" Yeah, sure. Cook dinner together. "What do you want to watch on my laptop?" "One more episode?" "One more episode?" point out it's getting late and we still haven't had The Talk. Interrupts and asks if I can drive her to work in the morning. Say no, I didn't plan to stay this long and need to drive home and sleep. "Oh, fine, you can sleep on the couch." LSS we banged.

you got manipulated big time

in retrospect, yeah, she was just tryna fug

What is this story trying to convey? You almost beta'd yourself. Women don't honestly want to talk about that shit. The fact that you do is extremely fucking gay. It's a miracle you even got laid, but it was probably a dumb woman trap anyways.

Basically what I'm saying is you got played hard, and it sounds like you think it's a triumph, so you're playing yourself doubly so

No she wants somebody to dump her emotions on and will care about her that she doesn't have to *give* sex to. You are playing yourself by having any emotional reaction as that is all she wants. She wants your time and attention and you want sex.

Guess who's gonna get what they want in this?

Attached: 1551427172055.jpg (199x250, 6K)

I opened messenger on my ex to grab a meme I sent her before we broke up and as I was scrolling I accidently hit a react face.
Of course it notifies her. I autismo raged in my room for hours that night because I was so embarrassed. She just silently blocked my the next morning

If your next move wasn't/isn't to ghost her immediately or casually tell her you don't care, consider taking a shotgun to your genitals.

Trust yourself

This one is easy. Just put something like I don't believe you, show me how much you miss me. She'll either not reply or reveal her intentions.

>LSS we banged

Actually you started with the long story