Why you fat?

why you fat?
why are you fat when you can just stop eating and lose weight without doing fuck all?

I did it, why dont you give it a try?
Hikki diet, just eat once every 5 days and you will lose weight with no exercise as you can worry about that when you get slimmer.

Watch the weight just fall off you,
just quit carbs and then fast for 5 days and repeat.
once you get used to it you dont even feel hunger or know what it feels like.
>fat bots have no excuse

Attached: megu eat.png (960x960, 1.09M)

I feel so unhealthy if i dont eat tons of junk food. If i eat diet food i feel like my health is failing

Any time i dont eat junk food and fat ass greasy shit all day i feel so fucking tired and i feel like complete fucking garbage and i cant even function right and i feel like i have 0 energy

What do i do?

>What do i do?
you can go KETO and still eat shit kinda, like fatty stuff.
Just seriously quit carbs and then try go a day and then two until you can do 5 day fasts.

I feel fine and healthy and eat fuck all.

I don't care that I'm fat though. Soda is my only pleasure.

Excessive alcohol use and lack of cooking skills. Laziness prevents the latter and boredom prevents the former. But I don't suffer from >tfw no gf so I have no motivation to change. I'll just die early oh well

>why you fat
Because eating makes me feel good and forget about my loneliness and failures.

Attached: 1546146261703.jpg (500x500, 64K)

>I don't care that I'm fat though. Soda is my only pleasure.
Soda is shit and if you are american you dont even get real sugar.
>Excessive alcohol use
this was why I put on weight, from being alcoholic who just wate whatever the fuck not caring.

I remember when I was going nutritionist and then I came in for my appt and told him id started drinking everyday and just gave up and could see real concern in his eyes.

He was helpful, I was doing OMAD KETO but was just eating too much fat and got lazy, went from egg and bit of fat to just salami, as in only eating salami every day.

or like a can of spam and a ton of bacon, somehow thought it would make me lose weight but ate 2 much

>Because eating makes me feel good and forget about my loneliness and failures.
I have no cope but trying reach a goal and reaching it is nice

I fell for the Ray Peat meme about sugar being good for you.
I don't understand that guy. It seems like he know what's he's talking about and has some valuable ideas, but it still just made me very fat.
I still think he's right about saturated and unsaturated fats.

>I have no cope but trying reach a goal and reaching it is nice
only if your sense of work/reward isn't screwed, i never felt anything from completing work

I'm on my feet all day so idk if I could do 5 days at a time, I've been doing alternate day fasting and it's been working pretty well so far

This. Doesn't help that I'm lazy and hate cooking, so what I do eat is terrible. And going out to eat (usually by myself) is the closest thing I get to socializing.

Attached: 1544406932968.jpg (500x383, 85K)

This is why the solution is drugs. I'm thinking of just chewing Aspirin all the time.

I get extremely nauseous, light headed, anxious, jittery, and feel physically weak if I go more than a day without eating. It makes trying to do anything but lay in bed hell

>chewing asprin
Good luck with your GERD/ulcer. That's a good weight loss plan I guess. Only time in the last ten years I lost any significant weight was when I had NSAID-induced acid problems, and could only eat like a half-sandwich at a time, and no soda, no juice, no grease, no fun. Lost 10-15 pounds in a month.

Maybe I'll use all my vacation days to just have someone lock me in a room for 2 weeks and give me saltwater through the slot...

>I'm on my feet all day so idk if I could do 5 days at a time
depends if you cut out carbs, just try do a few days, I wroked my way up but if you run on carbs fasting will fuck your energy levels.

>physically weak if I go more than a day without eating.
^ same as I said to that guy.
Its just carbs man, they are evil if you have body fat you dont need them or really eat much.

>I'm thinking of just chewing Aspirin all the time.
checked
WHy though?
why not try something else arrgh

>just eat once every 5 days
That's overkill.
I lost 14 pounds in 2 months with one meal a day - and that wasn't even strict. Like, I ate my full for like 5 days and got some snacks on some other days. And got drunk like 7 times.
But if you just do it most of the time you will still lose weight.
Mind you, that was all with ZERO sports.

>That's overkill.
Im into the routine amd its comfy.
just dont think about food and cant actually even notice my tomach wanting any.
you get used to it.

Attached: megu eat 6.jpg (1000x848, 145K)

>and cant actually even notice my tomach wanting any.
We can notice your brain needing calories.

I am not that fat to need that. I will probably just need to lose like 8 more pounds to have ripped abs.
But you do you, it's not wrong. Just get your minerals in and you will be fine.

I just mentioned it so that anons had a less extreme alternative.

I like when black men have bulk to them, not too lean.

Attached: 1445396050732.jpg (1571x1213, 373K)

I can't focus on my essays when I'm hungry

>Nobody is questioning the absolute stupidity of not eating for 5 days straight.
>All because OP was too fucking stupid to get off his fatass and exercize while having a balanced diet.

Fucking fake anyways. Losing weight doesn't work that way. Puc or it didn't happen dumb waifuposter.

gunjy whats your height and weight? im curious

Excercising keeps you healthy but, in terms of losing weight, does fuck all.
Running for one hour burns like, what, 100 calories? It's literally just keeping you occupied so you aren't eating.

>Pic or it didn't happen.
Are you just now seriously asking for pictures of anons on Jow Forums.
Fuck off, lad.
Just look up "Snake Diet", he has a lot lot lot of pictures from lots of fucking people up on his page.

Cardio burns negligible calories, while lifting burns quite a bit

I cant stop being who i am until i ghost everyone who knows me... also, ive grown addicted to the sick feeling, as it helps to distract me

>We can notice your brain needing calories.
brain gets calories, any fat left on me gets used up.

>. I will probably just need to lose like 8 more pounds to have ripped abs.
thats all im fasting for now.
may as well keep going.
cant wait to start bulking man, I have so much food and shit saved.
>Fucking fake anyways.
But it isnt
>. Losing weight doesn't work that way.
fasting is how you can lose weight, I also do cardio, only light since I dont eat and yeah.

> Pic or it didn't happen dumb waifuposter.
cant self post

>gunjy whats your height and weight? im curious
183 and some days ago when I weight last 72 KG, will be 701 or less when I eat next.
nearly at end of journey, no longer fat just shred some uneeded fat around abs,
kinda feel like im procrastinating the hard work and diet change!.

this is true, I say people should fast until slimmer than do cardio etc to get ready to get more fit.

>I cant stop being who i am until i ghost everyone who knows me
I also tend to do this and have before.
when you dont connect you really dont see any reason to talk to people for anything but them being distractions.

Attached: we hate carbs hog.png (639x478, 385K)

Hahaha, I love it when you post the hikki diet, you sound like a telemarketer!

Attached: Laughing.png (492x800, 223K)