>Born in India
>dont be me

Attached: 4.jpg (1920x1200, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i will never be a street shitter.

What about a shit streeter?

I actually really happen to enjoy Indian culture. Take pride in your nation and its history. If you don't like something about it, then change it.

india isn't a nation. a yogi doesn't think in parts.

Is it me or do Indians have the worst accent in the world? Second to Britain of course. posh fucks.

Yeah, there are many redeeming qualities but for the most part, it is pretty frustrating. Also like I don't think US is great either.

Well we got it from British so there has to be some influence

Are bhai Bhai Bhai :)
Is Baar elections mein kon jeetega? I'm thinking NaMo. RaGa ke chances Kam hain.

Indian is prob the worst spawn
>shittiest accent
>most known labour work is working at a call center
>shittiest skin colour
>shittest reputation
>known as human rats
>shitting on the street and bathing in ganges
>ganges
Feel really sorry for indians

Attached: (17).jpg (495x480, 43K)

Namo ki popularity kam ho rhi thi but abhi jo chutiyapa machaya hai uske wajah se jeet jaayega.

I'm guessing its because many of the languages interconnect consonents and vowels much like the japanese and most 'th' sounds are replaced with 'd' to make it sound like a horrible cross between a Caribbean and Chinese accent.

Attached: 1551343863327.png (1120x608, 1.1M)

Lmao why haven't you killed yourself yet

>tfw no cute pajeet bf to impregnate me

Hi, you were looking for me?
also hope you are girl

ha bhai, namo jeetega, although that has to be because of a coalition. There's no way in hell that there will be a majority win for any of em

Faggot LARPing as an anonette

Well, how would you impregnate me if I wasn't a girl?

Kindly fucc off. I'm the only legitimate user of this website from my country.
This guy's right. Modi was objectively on a slump but the progression of incidents last month has again made him relevant.
I'm wondering if pak is doing the same thing to Indian elections that Russia did to America. They are ensuring bjp victory.

that sucks bro. If I were you I would go into the wilderness, find a spiritual teacher and meditate in a cave for the rest of my life.

Top 3 shittest english accents
>Indian comes first
>Russian accent comes second
I'm russian myself, but I don't have it when I talk in english. But when I hear someone talking in a strong russian accent it sounds so fucking cringy and annoying to me
>chinese

you guys have it better. South Indians are the true shit life elite.

That's the thing with Indians, a lot of them feel prideful yet have an inferiority complex towards western society.

No idea what they feel prideful about, india is a pretty redundant country if it wasn't for their massive fucking size. Once they get more developed, they'll also have a much larger prescence on the internet which is really annoying and unnecessary as well.

Can't tell if larp but there isn't really a single good thing about Indian culture, or most Indian people in general. I don't feel ashamed about it though and I def wouldn't want to be white or nigger.
t. poo raised in america that visited India as a kid
The one other guy I know who is Indian and raised here has a really soft voice like me. I'd probably just off myself if I had the shitty tech support accent.

discord
============
.gg/ZSxxyzB
If you're a loser that fits in nowhere else, join this shit.
fc

Attached: join degeneracy 3.png (410x579, 217K)

What the fuck do you mean you are the only legitimate user the website from this could try. Also that comment you said was made by OP just like this one