Yes Abib delete my fucking thread but:
•200 frogs threads
•A fucking attention whore avatarfagging
•K-poop thread still here

I understand, we need more ponies!

Attached: ogIkw.jpg (622x800, 67K)

based ssp

your thread needs more frogs

Attached: pepe and kids.gif (700x1026, 959K)

le based jew

Attached: fkin_based.png (751x603, 71K)

BASED

People are in fear to post in this thread because they don't want to be banned. Mods and jannies are absolutely horrendous faggots who can't enforce their own avatarfagging rules (attention whore attaching a signature in her posts) and global spam rules against frogs. And also in the begging, general threads were banned so K-POOP threads should not be permitted.

Attached: IMG_20180424_092933.jpg (580x435, 65K)

can i admit i don't like the pictures very much

Attached: grinding.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

1. People are not affraid of posting here, most probably just ignored it cause it's another attention seeking meta thread nobody cares about
2. There's no frog spam, just cause you see 20 threads with Pepe the Frog saying retarded shit doesn't it's spam. It's people just shitposting pepe, just like others do it with anime and Cirno
3. General threads were never banned here

>Mods and jannies are absolutely horrendous faggots who can't enforce their own avatarfagging rules
If they did enforce them then threads like happy day and the 'how's your day' threads made by avatarfags would be deleted too.
People throw a fit when those are deleted so I guess the mods just don't care any more.

>just cause you see 20 threads with Pepe the Frog saying retarded shit doesn't it's spam
don't you have a demon death god to worship or something you drugged up aztec fuck

Attached: 1508742995003.png (620x581, 16K)

shit i just got cyberbullied
what should i do know?

um shit i dunno i usually ignore it personally but i was hoping you'd say something catty back because i enjoy this kind of thing

Attached: 1306606774001.jpg (640x600, 47K)

Hide user

it is a fucking anonymous imageboard. say it now. admit that so we can make progress user. it is an anonymous imageboard. an old one that you jumped on the bandwagon late for. it was never good. it has always been primarily shit, and if you care that much about shit, then you need to re-evaluate your life. fix your shit. no meme. this is real talk. get it fixed. repress whatever faggotry you feel entitled to, because you are absolutely unbearable as a person. do not double down. acknowledge that you are being a faggot right now and stop

Attached: BB36B71C-FBDC-474D-866B-B7D9AF289CEE.jpg (386x408, 45K)

why are americans so autistic

based and redpilled

1. If you post in a pony thread out of /mlp/ gets you banned, check your facts newfaggot.
2. There's frog spam. Shove that frog up your ass amigo and go back wherever you came from.
3. General and get threads were banned in the beginning of this board.
4. Like I said newfaggot, I know Hisp*chan is closed but you need to search your own shithole to sperg your autism.

Attached: IMG_20180502_214651.jpg (720x965, 124K)

mostly because im used to seeing my fellow burgers unironically sperg about board quality

me too

Attached: 75.jpg (1000x1500, 387K)

>other people spam things so spamming reddit frog isn't real spam

Attached: 1520899974627.png (645x614, 83K)