If your happiest memories are of you playing computer games, you're lost forever

If your happiest memories are of you playing computer games, you're lost forever

Attached: 1550562161104.jpg (768x768, 45K)

My happiest memories were of me being hot shit but I peaked around high school and now I'm almost 35.
I do feel sorry for people who never had their 15 minutes. If you were cool at least once in a certain place and a certain time, it's a great comfort for your whole life.

Guess it's too late for me then, user.

Attached: oasis.jpg (655x368, 42K)

What if they were and I lost them? Does it cancel out?

there was a solid 3 months in 2010 where i did nothing but play warcraft 3 custom maps on battlenet with my high school friends

will never forgetti

I was lost before my first game
now I'm building a very nice place out here in the wilderness
colonialising this wasteland
bring me your lost
we're having a lan party

I have some great memories playing video games alone and i dont see whats dovwrong with that OP

How does it feel user? People often talk to me, but I'm not really popular. They just tolerate me because they feel bad for me

What if you were multiplying With a friend not online.

Best memories are of playing twisted metal black with my childhood before he was raped and stabbed. Good times.

I had a lot of self-esteem and social issues from child abuse, so I had a lot of promise but I crashed and burned because I couldn't handle success. Feels like I was the wrong man in the right place.

What exactly was your success?
Fame?
A job?

do not have computer games, and I have no happy memories

>If your happiest memories are of you playing computer games, you're lost forever

what if it is memories of playing computer games together with a girl

you can't take vanilla away from me you son of a bitch

I'd rather not go into it because people I know browse here. But I had just about everything and didn't end up doing much with it.

Your childhood was raped and stabbed? Glad it survived

Battle brother, too bad we are on separate continents, also I'm piss drunk

Then you are a normalfag fren

may our spirits inspire those around us
even if we're sitting at home

I quit smoking last month
turns out fear really is a good motivator
true fear - personal fear - so close you can taste it
none of that "general awareness" shit

Time you enjoyed wasting wasn't wasted time. Its not like I could've made anything better of myself.

I can't remember any happy memory.

>well technically...

what a perfect opportunity !
your first happy experience will be very strong