ITT: Compliment the Country of Your Choice*

Compliment the Country of Your Choice in this thread.

RULES AND EXCEPTIONS:

DUBS:
Bans Anons flag of all compliments. Therefore all posters from that given nation are required to be insulted.

TRIPS:
Thread derail! All flags will be insulted and only once Trips is reached again the thread may be restarted.

Attached: mountie.jpg (261x193, 5K)

Canada is such a nice country, nice people, nice food, nice nature, pretty nice overall

canada's nice.

also dubbles

israel is redpilled and good

Bad country for bad people

Why thank you britboi, the UK is pretty nice aside from all of the migrant memes aside desu. The countryside is wonderful to drive through, the UK has some nice architecture history and art, I've been to the Globe theatre, Salisbury and Stonehenge neat place desu.

trips

nevermind you fucking tea dunking piece of shit I was only warming your cold as up until you fucking sunk your down trotting brown shit stained teeth into my bait. Seriously who the fuck puts milk in tea and starts a world empire over putting fucking sticks in warm water your skin is whiter than the arctic snow here and I wouldn't be surprised if melanoma was your most fatal disease across your disease ridden country you sod.

now

YOU FUCKING JUDEN PIECE OF SHIT OFF COURSE YOU WOULD EXPLOIT THE FUCKING SYSTEM BY POSTING 3 TIMES IN THE SPAN OF A FEW MINUTES YOU FUCK

penis

BY THE MEXICO WHY THE FUCK SHOULD ANYONE CARE ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY HUH IT'S A CORRUPT HELLHOLE THAT YOUR OWN SOCIAL LOW LIFES WOULD RATHER LEAVE.

FUCCK YOU YOU FUCKING JEW SHEKELHORDING CUMGUZZLING FAGGT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU FUCKING GODDAMMNED FUCKING LITTLE NOSE HOOKED SKELETON WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Attached: ANGERIES.jpg (600x496, 44K)

REVIVE THREAD PLEASE

Wake up

please

TRIPS BABY

roll

rolling

You're thread was not relevant boi, let it die

I want to die

please give me trips

Let me just restart this shit.

haha trips

i want it !!!!

haha gay

holy fuck we failed miserably

AAAAAAHHH YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES RUINED INT ALLL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: CRY.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Wew fuckin lad

fucking scum roach

was it a shitpost at least?

No lol, this thread is so fucked, I have nothing to do anyways so Jow Forums will just see a leaf trying to get trips

europe = best countrry