What is it like to have a very stupid gf?

What is it like to have a very stupid gf?

Attached: a_rianne.jpg (1407x1893, 1.15M)

better than having nothing.

Not that bad if you teach her to trust your judgement over her own.

Intelligence is the cutest trait a person can have. More important than literally anything else.
Intelligence correlates with sense of humor, curiosity, success in work and other endeavors, you name it. You're gonna spend a lot of time with them doing mutual things and talking about stuff, and if they have no interest in anything new or can't talk about anything other than some celebrity or TV show the relationship ain't gonna work. Looks and sexual characteristics can only keep up interest for a while before getting bland but an intelligent partner stays engaging forever.

just putting this out there you know. I've never even talked to a girl, stupid or otherwise, but I've been around enough to know I'm right.

Attached: 1510943674560.jpg (1280x991, 336K)

If she has a bf she's stupid.

>If she has a bf she's stupid.

t. pic rel

Attached: Fat.png (420x253, 180K)

Is the best
Like owning a dog
A dumb girl is very sexy IMO, I constantly tell my gf she has the brainpower of a dog and she loves it she actually barks and moves her cute tiny perky ass like a puppy, she can't believe how much I know and how I can solve problems, she admires me looking at me with a spark in her eyes, that is super sexy for me.

A girl being smart doesn't matter at all. The ones who act smart to seem to be the dumbest though.

My only girlfriend in college was a blundering idiot. One of the reasons she broke up with was because she was pissed i would correct her all the time

It was nice, I liked looking after my ex. I did stuff for her, helped her, taught her how stuff worked, gave tons of advice etc.

I felt bad always being 'right' though, I could tell she didn't like it as well after a while.

I think I would like my next partner to be a little smarter, but as long as she is keen to learn and will listen I don't think I will mind.

Are you the rare.... sapiosexual?

Attached: 1541792636559.jpg (717x959, 48K)

I know that feel bro.
It's the best thing in this world imo.

It's awful. Having to take a stupid persons goals and dreams seriously is painful

It's the worst thing imaginable.

stupid = slutty

My gf claims to be sapiosexual and I don't buy it. She claims she has only been attracted to three people in her life. Me, Nate Rus from the band FUN. And black science man. Is that sap. Or does she just have a type?

Intelligent young people are either nerds or sluts

depression and lack of love = slutty

>depression and lack of love = slutty

femanon detected

slut

>femanon detected
>slut
nigga i'm an incel

>on r/9k
>all these young people here
>a lot of robots are unironically above average intelligence
Are you a retard or just pretending to be?
tfw no intelligent girls in my life
are men really that far above women or am I missing something?

I'm stupid and my boyfriend hates it. He gets frustrated when I do dumb things and he tells me what to do and stuff so I don't mess it up. To me he's the smartest person in the world, I don't know how he can do the things he does in his games and in school and such.

>when I do dumb things

what dumb things have you done, any examples?

Mostly small things like being nice to certain people, being too available for my coworkers, answering phone numbers I don't know, etc.