Why are all men liars?

Women get a lot of shit on this board and it's easy to understand why, but at least women are upfront about being hypergamous whores. They'll tell you to your face that they aren't interested unless you're a 7 foot tall billionaire with a perfectly symmetrical face. Men are worse because they'll make you think you have a chance. They'll lead you on and tell you everything you want to hear, they'll dangle love in front of you like a carrot on a stick and once they've had their fun they'll snatch it away and go on like you never existed.

Attached: 8f3a24b617a3698945bd02aaf394abae.png (597x666, 496K)

>men
no, your ovaries chose to date shit people

Yep, they have no shame over having practice gfs that they lead on and use. At least girls will blow off someone they don't really want instead of tricking them to get in their pants.

>They'll lead you on and tell you everything you want to hear,
No shit we have to put on a act cause men are in constant competition in dating. If you don't say all those things she will leave and find somebody who will. Maybe women should start loving men for who they are and we wouldn't have to put on an act

The practice gf meme is the most disgusting thing. Men are actually all sociopaths.

>justifying manipulating women into sex
Yuck.

Women don't seem to want virgins, so men are forced to play the game.

You said yourself girls only want 7 foot tall millionaires. Average guys can't compete. Women manipulate men on a daily basis with their makeup, it's the first thing they put on in the morning

I'm talking in generalities. When a girl actually goes for an average guy, she'll just get used and dumped.

Well tough shit. No one actually wants to settle for less.

That doesn't happen. if a guy can get the attention of one girl, then he can get the attention of all the girls. Cause girls all want the same thing. That's why Chad pumps and dumps there's no reason in settling for an average girl when he can fuck 5 other average girls

>Women manipulate men on a daily basis with their makeup
Lolwut
Yeah I'm totally trying to convince men that I was born with slate grey eyelids and purple lips

My ex wasn't chad, he was pretty far from it. I loved him and he discarded me just like everyone in my life has.

Why bother being a manwhore?

If your attracted to him then he is Chad cause girls don't like losers unless they are forced to. Your probably a tranny anyway so none of this is relevant to you

I don't understand this
If all the girls are average, why not stick with one and develop a loving relationship?
Why is fucking 5 average girls better than just one? Why risk the STDs?

Women's are just modern parasite.

That's why i never stay lol

Because there are girls hotter then you out there. And fucking lots of women gets you respect from men and women.

Because men are pieces of shit who are incapable of love or empathy.

Maybe because women's takes avantage of their boyfriend overtime ?

>Talking about love and empathy

>Being attracted to status and money

lmao

Because you're not good enough. Having a pussy will get you sex but if you want Chad to love you you better be hotter then average. Why don't girls date average guys is the real question

There are also men hotter than you out there.
Yet i don't choose to be a whore unlike you. :^)

>Why don't girls date average guys is the real question
We do.

Cause you are whores and you can't stand to be alone so you settle for average guys until Chad comes along. We've been studying female attraction for a long time we know what you whores want. Men will settle for anyone if they are a decent person and treat them well. Women don't

you cant get a girl because you guys have brain poison from this board

I don't give a fuck about what you're talking about, but I just wanna say that is peak Winona Ryder.

The feeling of supremacy is just unrivaled. Dumping a girl after a few weeks of fucking around is the best dopamine rush a man can experience, yes even better than the sex itself.
Women shit test men all the time, and sometimes men shit test women.
If I can get into your pants within a week of dating you you are simply no longterm gf, let alone wife material.

Attached: 1549584954690.jpg (1024x814, 98K)

/thread

origiiiiiinallluyrjzrhierghnzp