Anybody else feel like lgbt people are messed up in the head? they creep me out and they reek of perversion...

anybody else feel like lgbt people are messed up in the head? they creep me out and they reek of perversion, I don't think they should be allowed to publicly shill their beliefs, it looks like they want to brainwash people into thinking that they are mentally alright which is not true at all

Attached: pridemain.jpg (900x675, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego-dystonic_sexual_orientation
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqQY2qMMxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being this much of a repressed homo
LMAO just be yourself, mang. It's okay to like dudes.

Gay people are fine, but there's definitely some people who are just not right in the head. I think it probably also drives a lot of normal people who happen to be faggots to become repressed faggots just because they don't want to see any of themselves in the psycho faggots.
It's alright to be a faggot, as long as your not a faggot about it.

Attached: 1549550289353.jpg (968x1998, 219K)

the right to hold peaceful assembly is a first amendment right.

Go move to Russia or China of you don't like it. In the West we have freedom of expression.

> Lgbtphobic rant on Jow Forums
Colour me surprised

Imagine being this insecure about your sexuality.

Gays are harbingers of death and decay. Ideally one day they'll all be stomped out so we can have a normal society again.

leave faggots, there's a reason you have a containment board.
god i can't wait until the west is overrun with middle eastern immigrants and sharia law is established.

>normal society again
They actually have spawned spontaneously in multiple times and societies across the globe and throughout history. The way a certain society deals with its gays, however, says a lot about such society advancement/development, where most civically advanced societies dealt with them in non violent and non repressive ways, such as the classical society, ancient Greece and Rome, and modern Western world. Meanwhile, more barbaric societies had a tendency to solve their internal conflicts with violence, such as Islamic societies from medieval history to modern days.

>upholding the first amendment makes me gay

theres a reason nobody likes muslims, theyre extremists. and not cool extremists like the nazi's, those guys have class.

>as long as your not a faggot about it
This was a good post until you used "your" instead of "you're".

Western civilization was built by faggots, you faggot.

Attached: 26F3671900000578-0-image-m-49_1427245650225.jpg (306x521, 23K)

>if you don't like fags u must b gay
Every. Single. Time.

Fags are nothing but degenerate perverts with low self esteem and a strong smell of desperation. I have never once met a faggot that wasn't depresses or mentally ill. Fags are truly disgusting and need to be gassed. The only reason they latch onto the lgbt shit is becuase they yearn for acceptance.

Shit I'm phoneposting. Forgive me, please.

Le middle ground
Fuck off and die

don't worry you will all be outbred by 2050.
at least you don't have to worry about your kids growing up as a hated and ostracized minority.

no it wasnt. is this what you believe? lmao

Lurk moar

Oregano origami

what are you even talking about, mister. cool it with the hate speech, thats not protected under the first.

im ok with gay people its whatever as long as its not there personality

I wish but faggots are not born gay. There likely isn't any fag gene. They are born much the same way orcs are born.

I cant stand queers, im right here with you

I'm bisexual but I think the "LGBT movement" is full of insufferable cunts. The message should be that people can be decent and live good lives regardless of their sexuality but instead it's muh faggot identity.

Wow thank you for sharing your completely normalfag. For a minute here i was scared nobody had said. Sure i could have gone outside and got the same opinion from every normalfag on the street but I'm glad you shared your very well thought out, un sheep like thoughts.

You should consider starting a blog.

I meant white people will be outbred by 2050.
Faggots will just get thrown off of rooftops by then, like they do in Iran.

You are a insufferable faggot
>muh decent lives
Just kill youself

Wishful thinking but your jew overlord would never allow that. Have fun with moderate muslim mosques that marry fags forgive whores and invite niggers into europestan

>>if you don't like fags u must b gay
>Every. Single. Time.
yup. every. time.

Attached: everytiemXD.jpg (320x240, 15K)

>it looks like they want to brainwash people
Its funny, because as a gay man I see straights trying to brainwash hetrosexuality into literally everything they make. Anything that drives off that path of hetero-normalization will be deemed "degenerate" and "perverted" while straight people are making shit like Married at First Sight and Temptation Island, TV shows that worship actual degenerate heterosexual activity.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

They're horrible, half of them have no personality and think being gay will fix that. They are full of hate and obsess over sex and fighting "nazis". They have nothing to be proud of. They're wastes of space.

You are not wrong, user. The Bible explains the path. They are eternally blinded and damned, given over to that mind via God Himself after he stops drawing them once they rejected Christ so many times. Just make sure you aren't going down their same path.

Third reply here:

Attached: KJV.jpg (1200x1200, 469K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego-dystonic_sexual_orientation
They've done studies and found that people who repress homosexuality are significantly more likely to outwardly express anti-gay sentiment.

Based Bible got another one correct.

javascript:quote('51314498');

Yeah I think it's a disease, but they have the right to express themselves

>this is why we need to execute order 66 and fuck them all out of existence

Attached: ss pepe.jpg (177x285, 9K)

Mentally ill leading each other into the oblivion and supported sideways by their judaic financers to draw benefit from their destruction and the destruction of others that these sick people bring.

There's a reason russians ban fag displays, there's a reason in asia fags don't wave flags but stay hidden in their shithole clubs.
Everyone with a sane mind understand how disgusting faggots are and what damage they bring on the macro level, that's why everyone has such dislike and disgust, unlike what fags claim as phobia or fear.

What's the logic behind the 'if you don't like gays you are repressed gay' argument?

Pls go back to your containment board faglord.

Attached: 1551828530906.png (1046x804, 961K)

they only thing that bothers me is their hivemind mentality can be weaponized

Cope, literally just cope.

Propaganda, highly effective really. Look up "After the ball", it's a propaganda playbook from the 80s that lays out the normalisation of faggotry.

this is an image from it.

Seig heil, we must ensure the protection of the straigh white males and their power

Attached: 1548111114148.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqQY2qMMxw

Attached: Fags.jpg (1000x1000, 290K)

I know a lot and they give me the creeps too. Everything they do and say is about sex and their stereotypical sexuality. They only talk to other LGBTs too; they surround themselves in their sexuality and refuse to leave this fantasy land where everything is dressing like a clown woman, rainbows, and poz parties.
When I look into a person's eyes, I normally get a sense of whether or not they are "off". I don't know what it is, but something about the way a person's eyes look in real life gives me a clue as to whether or not they're genuine. Almost every homo, bi, or tranny I've seen gives me a visceral sense of fear and disgust when I look at them. It feels like I'm looking into the eyes of some soulless, manipulative, malevolant void that inhabits a human husk, and leaves me feeling fucking ill afterwards.
I recently found 1 bisexual male who isn't like that and who likes me; I'm terrified of losing him because there's nobody else out there who isn't an utterly fucked-up faggot. I don't know what's going on with these gays; someone please help.

I wonder what are the roots of hebrew demonization of sex. I doubt it's the only proto culture that vilified sexuality and glorified sexual deprivation, but its daughters (Christianity, Judaism and islamism) are certainly quite notoriously the religions of the prudishness.
I wonder if the heat of the desert had something to do with it.

A teacher of mine once hypothesized (read: speculation without proof) that their geographical location actually played a part in that. He made the comparison with native Americans in the rain forest. There, the climate is perfectly fit for the human body, the dense forest offers protection from the sun, and so many American tribal societies (specially more to the south) developed quite nudist like societies with little to no need for clothes.
In the Arabic peninsula, however, despite the hazardous heat, the scourging sun and dry atmosphere make it impossible to venture long naked without dying from insulation. And during the nights, freezing cold. So unlike the indigenous, they developed a near absolute clothing regime, with little to no skin showing.
My professor said that, in the beginning, the first generations, the clothing is merely functional. Naked because of the easy weather. Clothed because of the burning sun. But with time those dressing codes start affecting the culture and the way people interact.
As the fully naked society developed mundane feelings for sexuality and libido, the fully clothed one started seeing it as prohibited, tainted and vile.

> Homophobic and gay
Sad. Very sad. As if being gay hadn't hardships enough already.

You don't get it, do you? Nice subversion attempt, anyway.
I wasn't meant to be gay. They all look like freaks and I can't bear looking at them. The same sex attraction is fine; it's just everything else that gets to me.

Of course they're, buddy. They have no fix nor remedy whatsoever, though. You either believe lefty ideas about then being socially acceptable as "non-flawed", or your advocate for euthanasia

Like I said, very sad. I hope you overcome your prejudices one day.

this could be applied to literally anything, studies mean shit nowadays is just another way to push faggotry.

>statistics don't matter if I say they're propaganda
shiggy diggy doo

Attached: mfw203.jpg (393x430, 64K)

based desu.
I agree with you about how they mold their life around sexuality like that's their only personality trait not to mention every single fag acts and behaves the same way.

>studies mean shit nowadays is just another way to push faggotry.
Can someone post a brainless wojak please, I recently lost my reaction folder.

niggers are more likely to commit crime yet I'm racist if a believe this how come?

>relatives faggots mad because relativism is biting their own ass now
we live in a society where opinions precede facts and not facts proceeding opinions.

Homosexuality is what happens when someone rejects God drawing them to Christ so many times. He gives them up to it, see here again: Think of it as a governor on a bus. God removes that governor when he is done with someone rejecting Christ so many times, and God hardens their heart that they were already hardening themselves.

Believe before it's too late.

>That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - Romans 10:9 (KJV)

>For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.- Romans 10:4 (KJV)

>But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. - Romans 4:5 (KJV)

>He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. - John 3:18 (KJV)

>He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. - John 3:36 (KJV)

>For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. - 1 Thessalonians 4:14 (KJV)

>For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures. - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (KJV)

>And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. - 1 Corinthians 15:17 (KJV)

>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. - John 5:24 (KJV)

no one called you a racist.

I was describing an example of believing in studies is right because a "well-known researcher" do it.
when in reality more studies are done just for the sake of pushing hidden agendas and not doing it for the purpose of understanding the subject.

What gets me is all the gays who act like they're different, without relinquishing the identity.
Don't think for one second you're the good gay. Reminds me of people who like Dexter, because he killed bad people.

it was tho. almost every philosophical believe we have today (eg freedom of speech, democracy, platonism) where from the greeks who were HELLA GAY

I have never met an LGBT person who was a mentally stable person. And I'm saying that as a bisexual. I know I'm fucked up. I know I'm into guys partially because I'm fucked up
There's another gay guy in my classes and he has blue hair and randomly starts fidgeting all the time. I know he's got mental problems, it's obvious. So does this other lesbian girl I know. I know another bisexual girl who cuts herself.

>RRREEEEEEEE STOP ONLY PARTIALLY DISAGREEING WITH THINGS, BE A PEDANT AND EITHER RED LIGHT OR GREEN LIGHT EVERYTHING

God is real, the devil is real, its mostly metaphysical and you cannot understand it until you die, being gay is an itnerdimensional invasion through people by the devil trying to make all humans die and live in pain