Should i fuck a woman on a wheelchair robots?

Should i fuck a woman on a wheelchair robots?
So i recently got a job taking care of a middle aged woman (kinda hot and with big milkers).
She clearly wants my dick, from the way she talks and looks at me.
She also accidentally touched my dick today.
Wut do?

Attached: 1551292579203.png (1128x1002, 105K)

She doesn't want your dick you stupid fuck, she is just looking at you. Stop being a retarded dumbass and do your job without getting a sexual harassment claim.

But user, you don't understand how she looks at me.
She licks her lips while looking at my penor. And made some sexual jokes.
Literally said, that she would need a good dicking.

show pic of her so i can decide

I didn't take any pics yet, no good opportunity to do so.

how old is she? is she fat? rate her face. what is her disability

Yeah, good idea, that totally wouldn't make your job awkward.
Stop thinking with your dick.

38, not fat but really big tits that is the best part, 6/10 probably an 8/10 when she was younger, had an accident and ended up on a wheelchair.

The thing is, she is acting in a way that makes me think that she wants it.

>she wants it
Yeah, so what?
Does that mean you have to sleep with her? Because she wants it?

1.How old are you?
2.Are you a virgin?
If the answer is +30 and yes,go for it

OP seems like a basic input output machine.

She wants it, i want it. We are both adults with full intellectual abilities, well to be fair i have autism.

>well to be fair i have autism
I think that's a given since you post here.
Just go ahead, fuck up your job. And think of me when it goes soth.

if shes normal shes probably lonely i could see her wanting to mess around. probably wants a mans touch. definitely has potential to fuck up things in the future. plus if you got this work through some permit or license based training be prepared to lose that when she snitches after you fuck it up

1. 25
2 yes
But what if this is my only chance?

I got the job, because she is the aunt of my friends gf.

Imagine suffering like she does. No man will look at her like before. No more lust and desire in her life. She feels like an useless piece of meat because of an accident.

Be the hero she needs, user. Make her reach the sky once more.

Fucking do it OP.. why are you even asking? That's fucking hot. I'M jelly

That's illegal FYI
Like, super duper illegal

Yes fuck her, you idiot. Of course you should if you think you can. Yes, have sex with her. If she wants it, and you think she's hot and you want it, do it. Tell us about it afterwards.

I fucked a wheelybro off of Grindr why not fuck a wheelygirl

I'm kinda worried, that she might want a LTR, but she is older than i am and probably isn't capable of having children.

Man i just want to get a blow job and a tit job. But she could end up developing feelings for me and become clingy.

ur gunna have to pleasure her too you mong shes not just gunna service you thats your job youre literally paid to do it

>But she could end up developing feelings for me and become clingy.
tfw no handicapped woman who will cry when you're not there for her, and who will try her best to cook even though she can't reach the kitchen countertop at all.

Attached: a3c8f50e829cd23c073f50f5b47f11281424316178_full.png (550x499, 307K)

If you fuck her she will expect it indefinitely. If you try to break up with her she will sue you for sexual harassment. It's up to you. Maybe she'll marry you.

The only place this ever happened is inside your head. But by all means, if that's what you need to rationalize raping a paraplegic then sure, go ahead.

>If you fuck her she will expect it indefinitely
It sure, would be nice to have her suck my dick everyday.
> If you try to break up with her she will sue you for sexual harassment.
This is what i'm afraid of. I will try to keep my composure, but she is very tempting.

>tfw no handicapped woman who will cry when you're not there for her
Yeah, no she is more of a though and aggressive milf.

>if that's what you need to rationalize raping a paraplegic then sure
Are you from plebbit or something? I obviously wouldn't force her in any way. But i'm tempeted to ask if she wants to have fun. Again, she has no mental issues, so its not like i would be taking advantage of her.