Why tf has sperm counts plummeted and who's behind this?

Why tf has sperm counts plummeted and who's behind this?

Attached: 42AD2EE000000578-4729116-image-a-10_1501013400352.jpg (634x471, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/34176018
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/uon-cpi030119.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly I have no clue, could be in the western worlds (US, UK, AUS, etc) we tend to have shittier food choices

Whoever makes money off plastic water bottles. Seriously, that stuff can change the sex of tadpoles in like 10 days.

its something in the water, not even trying to meme.

Doubt it has, nobody has measured my sperm count.

A mix of plastic in everything now, and from hormones in water. Women en masse take birth control which is huge amounts of estrogen and female hormones. Some of this gets peed out (huge amounts when it's the population of women on birth control) and water filtration desn't take hormones into account so it goes right into water for use and drinking.

1. Increased body fat and decreased muscle mass = higher estrogen, lower testosterone
2. Birth control pills lead to estrogen in water
3. Other estrogen from environments (e.g. plastics)

I remember seeing an article about this the other day. It was some chemical in plastics, common in consumer goods.

Antidepressants. Seriously, look into it.

yes i truly wonder (((who))) could be behind this

vimeo.com/34176018

When will Jow Forums start advocating for abolishing plastic?

Post some evidence then retard

if you abolish plastic you abolish modern life

Eating sugar = lower shbg = lower testosterone = lower fsh production = lower sperm count

stop eating the white jew

There's different kinds of plastic including safe, bioplastic made out of stuff like corn starch and shit like that. Also biodegradable.

its the electromagnetic waves from your phone. they literally cook em alive.
keep your phone in your back pocket or better yet dont have one at all.

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/uon-cpi030119.php

Ok, I looked through my history just for you.

Doesn't sound very legit

It's der ewige juden. Notice how the line in the graph is perfectly straight? Nothing natural could cause a result with that outcome

OK, pic related is a link to the paper itself. Sorry about not linking it in text, but the filter keeps blocking it as spam.

Or google "Article | OPEN | Published: 04 March 2019

Independent and combined effects of diethylhexyl phthalate and polychlorinated biphenyl 153 on sperm quality in the human and dog"

and I forgot the fucking picture. of course.

Attached: link.png (348x28, 2K)

I think Jow Forums would approve of that.

Dude I'm pretty sure they just chose a linear trend line.

> Increased body fat
Going to guess its mostly this absent any other info. You can go crazy looking for stuff in the water when theres a massive change in bulk tissue composition staring you right in the face.