I failed to ask her out today again

I failed to ask her out today again

Attached: 1551107914188.png (647x594, 366K)

Ok i'll bite. What happened user?

Attached: 296daf00d7fe456cadb016548aa99da7_original (1).jpg (639x1207, 131K)

You should get on my level. I failed to cut her out of my life for rejecting me again today.

You can't fail of you don't try.

Attached: 1505551657515.png (600x600, 663K)

How the fuck is this original?
orego

Imagine if you did it, she accepted and nothing came out of the date. Now imagine it happening multiple times.
Funny concept, right?

Attached: dog suicide.png (1018x728, 1.46M)

I successfully asked a girl out and she accepted. Then she proceeds to mention she has a boyfriend. How do I proceed?

Buddy. You better do it tomorrow.

please post the cringy rejection story once you finally do

If this is not a bait and makes you feel better, I asked my crush out. She said that she does not know. She got all red in the face and left. It was really awkward, I have been rejected multiple times and I always come to the conclusion that I was better off when I did not try.

We went to see a movie today. There were multiple times our faces were extremely close, whispering nonsensical bullshit in each others ears. Leaned up against each other most of the movie. If she noticed me touching her more than normal she didn't say anything.

She has a boyfriend so I keep my distance, but I guess she wants to keep seeing movies just with me, since she left saying "See you next week, maybe?".

Not OP but you want a cringy rejection story here you go
>be me
>ugly as fuck (think of pretty much every negative physical trait a person can have and i have it)
>Been crushing on this 10/10 girl
>super out of my league
>work up courage to ask her out
>sit down right across from her with a few friends around us
>Stutter out something along the lines of "are you seeing anyone"
>she says no
>want to back out but realize i'm too deep now, can only go forward
>ask her out on a date
>she hits me with the "maybe"
>Awkwardly give her my phone number
>walk away and never talk to her again
That was a couple of weeks ago so i doubt she is going to call lol
Overall i'm glad i did it and you should too OP, sure its embarrassing and cringy, but at least you finally found out what they think of you. Its worth it imo.

Attached: apu helps.jpg (680x544, 33K)

What a whore, trying to cheat on her boyfriend. Hope he discovers and patrols that thot.

I keep feeling like she wants me to make a move. She told me a story, a couple weeks ago, about one of her coworkers kissing her while she was dating a friend of mine (that friend being how we met in the first place). Apparently the dude just called her into one of the theaters, kissed her, and she kissed back.

There's also the fact that she literally told me from the onset that her bf's in California for a couple weeks.

Building up that courage is the first step, user. We'll make it. Even if you get rejected by her, you'll respect yourself for mustering the courage. The first one is always the hardest. Always remember: "Plenty of fish in the seas."

Of course she wants your dick

How do I cut her off my life if we take the same bus every single day?

why do you need to cut her. Just ignore her if she stares, take a sit far away from her. It's not that hard ffs

>
She might have just thought you were asking to hang out as friends?

same thing with me user. How can we cope with this?

user what do you have to lose?, if you fail you can kill yourself but that's ok, we are going to die........ for now

Fuck it, might go to the movies anyways we do get a long really well but I ain't trying to pursue anything if she has a boyfriend. As long as shes fine going out 1 on 1 with another guy I guess i'm ok with it.

Must be the picture

Original COMMENT

A man and a woman going out by themselves, and she wouldn't connect the dots? I don't believe women are that innocent, but okay. This sounds more like what they say when it doesn't work out - the famous plausible deniability.

>asking women out

asking to be ass raped in prison

> in bed with a girl playing apex
> she asks for my wifi so I type it on her phone
> she receives a tinder notification
> hurts
> says she's chatting with him
> next day talking on the phone
>(her) yeah I told my friend that me and non are just friends
> haha right

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

today she sent me a mirror pic where I could easily see her ass in leggings