Guys, I'll get evicted on 8th. I work minimal wage job and I won't get a payout until 12th or so...

Guys, I'll get evicted on 8th. I work minimal wage job and I won't get a payout until 12th or so. I'm thinking on an heroing. I've tried getting some help but I don't have friends. [email protected] is my mail if anyone wants to share some easy way out

Attached: wojakover.jpg (500x600, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawyerspoland.eu/tenant-eviction-in-poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Find your local shelter, you can hang there while saving up. Failing that, find a gym or a hospital, somewhere that allows 24hr stays. You can live through this

Strike your cartoid artery, you'll bleed out within 2 minutes

Bingo, this right here is what you should be reading, my man.

Attached: bingo.jpg (355x355, 29K)

Are you actually getting evicted or did they just start the process? Take a picture of the notice please. My solutions is to talk to your landlord

I was suppose to pay him few days ago. I just had few medical problems I had to take care and I fucked up with my cash because of that. He gave me time until the end of this work week, then he's gonna kick me out

Depending on what state you live in and the situation he can't just kick you out. If You have to. You will just have to overdraft your account or avoid him till the 12.

It'll be alright chief, just work through it

I don't live in NA. Also I've always payed him via a bank transfer

Then just pay him that way. You will be broke for a bit or talk to him.

I can't pay him in any form and i've talked to him. He already gave me few days

If you live in the UK he also cant just kick you out. Might help if we know your country to tell you where you stand

youre situation probably isnt bad enough for heroing. not saying your situation isnt shitty, i just think you can get through this one. do you have a credit card? that can buy you some time till you get paid again

I'm polish
I have a payment card, but I don't want to take a loan with a 10% commission

use a ziptie to cut off the blood to your brain.

I live in Poland

Google your tenants rights and see if they can legally evict you onto the streets without a valid court order or if theres anything in your tenancy agreement covering this.

If he wont give you the extra few days you can at least delay being kicked out until you have the cash to rent somewhere else.

He has given me few days already, even if he can't just kick me like that it would still be a shame to lose this place. It's really cheap and close to my work. I'm kinda struggling + I had to spend all of my savings on my fucked up teeth

lawyerspoland.eu/tenant-eviction-in-poland

>I have a payment card, but I don't want to take a loan with a 10% commission
You wanna be homeless? Sometimes You have to do shitty things to stay warm.

No, i wanna end it all

Here's a win-win: force him to get the police to evict you. Refuse to leave the residence alive. If you die, well, there you go. If they give in and let you stay, good for you.

please don't do it user! There must be a church that offers a bit help for you in your area. I hope the best for you!

Im Polish too and I've heard so many stories about landlords having hard time kicking out someone off their apartament. You can literallly just change locks and avoid him till 12 and he won't get court order or anything like that by then. Or borrow some cash from family?

Also if you have a baby he can't kick you out even if you dont pay.
>just adopt user

don't do it user. im sure you can get through this. dont do anything reckless

if you didn't always look for an easy way to do things then you wouldn't be working for pennies and getting evicted