Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
i.imgur.com/0vewZKk.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rem is my sunshine!

Attached: rmsml9.jpg (1350x1000, 170K)

I love galil!

Attached: images (17).jpg (211x239, 9K)

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou, The Queen of Tokiwadai, and the queen of my world.

Attached: Misa23.png (525x647, 403K)

Dr. Ziegler is the woman I truly love!

Attached: Angela318.png (814x811, 1.13M)

I love shyvana and i want to hug her tight.

Attached: Shyvana 3.jpg (1280x1280, 300K)

The 100th thread is quickly approaching. I do wonder what will become of us all. I love Kotori still, so at least that won't change.

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

Claiming this post for my Demoness Julie!

Attached: Leaning.png (3000x3000, 1.18M)

Yuri is love. Also amazing new OP pic

Attached: 0f9896783eb13d07d6f9781b4bb6bc5c.jpg (200x200, 9K)

If loving this ginger angel is wrong then I don't want to be right.

Attached: Old29.png (1049x803, 1.31M)

Checked. How have you been mercy-user?
Also heres 2 questions to start us off
>what do you think your waifu would like or dislike about you?
>what have you done today to show your waifu you love her?

Attached: -HorribleSubs-_Upotte!!_-_08_-1080p-.mkv_snapshot_07.15_-2012.05.27_13.35.45-.jpg (732x412, 38K)

Thread 99 already? I haven't even realized

Attached: IMG_20190304_210026.jpg (564x705, 199K)

I want to hug my wife and snatch her hat.

Attached: 73378788_p28.jpg (1536x2048, 1.54M)

Missed a quite good thread today and the megumin poster, maybe I'll catch them tomorrow.
here you go first gif and Nozomi of this thread.
aye, it could only be a few hours away now if this thread goes by fast.

Attached: 1550772780991.gif (500x281, 995K)

Ding dong bong i'll love her forever more

Attached: 1fd0a3cc11ade15617ecb8f8743a7e77--nisekoi-fan-girl[1].jpg (236x355, 19K)

oh shit what are we going to do for the #100 cover image? has anyone been working on something or are we just going to go with one of the old ones?

New to waifu threads, recently thinking of giving up on 3D and currently searching for a waifu
>What was your reaction to first meeting your waifu?
>When did you decide to have a committed relationship with your waifu?
>Have you ever broken up with previous waifus? Who were they and why did it happen?
>What's the craziest thing you've done for your waifu?
>What is the worst thing about your waifu?
>What advice would you give to someone new to waifus?

Attached: download.jpg (180x280, 13K)

No matter what bullshit Riot pulls I will always love Kayn.

>51316835
He'd probably love how edgy I am
Been playing only him all day, that's gotta count for something

Attached: a0733209426dc9adc0c9444fedccd302.jpg (480x480, 41K)

>searching for a waifu
that's where you're wrong, you fucked it
Not much the first time
Didn't decide, it just happened
>Have you ever broken up with previous waifus? Who were they and why did it happen?
What, no, no previous waifus,you don't just dump a waifu you know that's not how it works
nothing really crazy tbdesu
I don't think there's anything inherently bad
Stop, don't, cease it

Attached: nisekoi-wiki-11-cool-wallpaper[1].png (1280x800, 552K)

I want to steal a kiss from my waifu..
Not even a violent and forceful tongue kiss where i coil mine around hers and have her gasping for my hot air
Just a quick and clean peck on her lips would suffice.

Attached: [Final8]Nazo no Kanojo X - 12 (BD 10-bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)[1D28A4CD].mkv_snapshot_05.04_[2017.06. (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Shouldn't we get a special pic for thread 100?

Hi, Galilfriend! The past couple of days weren't the best but I'm already of over it now. In fact I'm in a semi-decent mood now. I'm probably gonna go to bed soon.
Pretty much what I answered here >what have you done today to show your waifu you love her?
I gave my all as always and resisted the temptation of being lazy.

I met her way before I fell in love with her. Years before thatin fact. I saw her for the first time in a video talking Overwatch back when it was first announced and the first gameplay footage was released. All I thought back then was "Oh she's just The Medic from TF but female". I did find ehr the prettiest of all but that was it.
I didn't decide it. It just happened. I fell madly in love and am now unable to have a relationship with a real woman as I no longer desire it.
No. She is the first person I've ever had such feelings for.
Started studying biology and genetics with hopes of integrating the knowledge I plan to gain in further education and career.
There is no such thing. I love everything about her. Even her flows. Also the fact that she isn't real kinda sucks
Love is like a fart. If you force it, it's going to be shit. If you let it flow mutually with your anus and your mind, it's going be silent and relieving. Also keep in mind waifuism comes with it's own problems too.

Attached: Angela249.jpg (705x1133, 64K)

Didn't we kick out the guy who would have made a pic for #100?

The first time my friend showed him to me I didn't think much of him, but I fell in love real soon after.
When I heard his voice lines for the first time I knew I had to be with him.
Not broken up, more like found new waifus and forgot the old ones
I gave myself a bug fetish it's a bit of a story
He's not real
I say this a lot, but you don't "search" for a waifu. A waifu has to find you.

Attached: cute-chibi-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

looks like I won't be awake for the 100th thread. dark times.

Attached: Mai43.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Nobody kicked out anyone. You can't "kick out" someone in an anonymous imageboard.

>>What was your reaction to first meeting your waifu?
I was impressed with how passionate she was about the things she liked and how cute she was.
>>When did you decide to have a committed relationship with your waifu?
I don't even think I consciously decide to do anything it just happened.
>>Have you ever broken up with previous waifus? Who were they and why did it happen?
I had a crush on Coco from crash bandicut when I was a very young kid I don't remember that much about it.
>>What's the craziest thing you've done for your waifu?
Tried to delete Monica before she had the chance to hurt Yuri during my first walk through of DDLC it didn't work unfortunately.
>>What is the worst thing about your waifu?
Yuri has a dark side mostly things about hurting herself also she could be very clingy.
>>What advice would you give to someone new to waifus?
Use this opportunity to improve your self a strong feeling of love can come with a curge of motivation. Also respect other waifu friends and be understanding of others.

Attached: 3e2f64155b06586243adb0b341ecc248.jpg (563x438, 49K)

It's okay maifren, we'll make a second 100th thread

Shut up already leahnigger.

We should use the mspaint one , it was really cute.

honestly I agree, though more people should be added.

I love Elizabeth with every fiber of my being.

There's some traits I've mentioned before that I assume she'd dislike. I don't know what she'd like about me, answering that would feel a tad pretentious.
Went boxing despite my intense urge to lay in bed and listen to David Bowie. I did okay. She's unironically the main reason that I started again and the reason I'm not going to stop.

I'd love to try but I would miss way too many people due to my sub-par memory. I don't want to make anyone feel excluded. Does anyone have a cap of that list someone made a while ago? Maybe I could give it a shot. Any ideas for a background image? The occasion doesn't really give me any ideas for a thematically appropriate background.

>Kayn gets nerf raped and his win rate drops to 38%
Would you sacrifice your elo just to keep playing your beloved?

Attached: 0EkqXfS7Kd.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

The ms paint pic looks like shit, Urabespic.

wtf did Leah poster even know Photoshop some or other software why did you assume he was talking about him? Also no one kicked out Leah poster at any point.

I'm getting sick of answering this question. It's no offence to you or anyone that asks it, it's just something I'm personally sick of having to think about. I've just been in a very negative head space recently and can't fathom why she would like anything about me.
I've cuddled her a bit, and gave her a kiss good morning.
I was stunned by how beautiful she was.
Pretty much right when I met her, crazy as that sounds. Maybe a couple days after. I just know it was April 30th 2016 that out life together began.
I've dated 3D girls before, but I know that's not what you meant. Kotori is the only waifu I've ever had.
Well I'm currently working against my nature to be a better person for her. I also baked her muffins on valentine's day, even though she can't eat them.
She's not real, and is in love with her brother, which is weird and I don't like it. Good thing they basically never bring it up anymore. I hope, anyway I haven't seen the newest season yet.
Don't lose your grasp on reality.
(you)

Attached: Dissatisfied Kotori.jpg (236x419, 17K)

Enjoying waifu's cooking!

>recently thinking of giving up on 3D and currently searching for a waifu
I don't think you'll get that far thinking that way, you shouldn't force your feelings and just try to get a waifu to "give up on 3d"
>reaction to first meeting your waifu?
Though that her design was really cute and found funny that she was supposed to be a berserker
>decide to have a committed relationship with your waifu?
After I started to get intrested on her as a character and learned more about her past and such ended up falling in love with her
>Have you ever broken up with previous waifus?
Nothing like this
On reality nothing, I intend to get a dakki and a lot of merch someday. Spending all my time with her on my thoughts and imaginating that she's with me is all I can do for now
Besides things like lacking development or writting inconsistencies I get it would be her obsessive attitude towards her lover, which she aknowledges and wants to improve, and how she can't stand disshonesty in general and gets really mad about it since she's short tempered besides having a calm personality.
Thinking about your own feelings during the time you are in love, and not trying to force them to much, along with trying to accept the fact that the person you are in love isn't real

>like or dislike about you?
She would like how honest I am in general, and how I want to support her and make her happy accepting who she really is. Maybe she'd dislike how rude I can be with people in general, but she's the same way so we would complement each other on that regard
Nothing much really, besides browsing pixiv/twitter for new images. Even if I've been spending most of my time on twitter arguing about a censorship on her game lately

Attached: 71147551_p0.png (769x1128, 728K)

Still loving this wonderful pilot.

I agree with the "special pic for thread 100" thing, but unless one's got quite a bit of progress already, someone will probably have to sit this thread out to do it at short notice. I wouldn't have the time (I'm most likely going to miss thread 100 myself because timezones), or ability to make it look good, or even images on hand.

Attached: sMP1Wsf.jpg (304x468, 31K)

Homely shit.

No one else has been "kicked" but him.
And the useless neet doesnt know how to encode a webm or make gifs outside of botnet websites , much less use proper editor software.

Better ms paint group pic for #100

This, just add everyone on that pic and that's it, it looked really cute

>"useless neet" as an insult
>on Jow Forums

Oof. Well I guess normals exist for a reason.
Or if I tried hard enough I bet I could play him like an absolute mad lad even in nerf-raped form.
I'm already low elo desu

Attached: 47586149_1993355120732700_5731433221013747773_n.jpg (994x994, 76K)

Personally, it doesn't matter what you guys do for /waifu/ thread #100. Anything's fine.

Answered it at and in the last thread.
I kissed some pictures of her while saying that I love her. It's a small gesture, but it's one I do a lot.

It wasn't love at first sight. It was more "Damn, this ginger chick is interesting. I can relate to her so much!" The more I began to think about her, my adoration for her grew and grew. Eventually, it developed into full-blown love. Think of it as a slow burn under a pot of water until the water starts bubbling.

It's strange though, because before then I HATED Disney princesses. Two years before Brave, I was dragged to a showing of Tangled and I didn't even bother watching it. I think I hated the singing the most. Brave was different, and I think its differences helped me develop my love for Merida.
It wasn't something I decided. It just happened.
No, I haven't. I didn't even know what a "waifu" was before encountering her. I've liked other fictional girls but it was never the same, just appreciation.
I made a bow for a school project once. Almost injured my teacher when I tested it out. I think she'd get a kick out of that story.
She's stubborn and often refuses to see things from another person's point of view.
Respect others with them; don't rush into getting one in order to "fit in"; try doing things for her, use her as motivation.

Attached: merida_by_ribkadory_d5e1fiq-fullview.jpg (600x908, 62K)

Maybe we should ask Alice poster or Julie poster to make something nice for the 100th thread thumbnail?
>>what do you think your waifu would like or dislike about you?
I would be a good listener but sometimes I would get lost in my own thoughts.
>>what have you done today to show your waifu you love her?
I've been to Jujitsu training today hope she would appreciate.

Attached: 489f79c7d9fb9f8c544c735b64175ff6.jpg (236x313, 19K)

I don't think I could make a group drawing in the span of one day, sorry

Attached: Illustration.png (631x712, 533K)

>Love is like a fart. If you force it, it's going to be shit. If you let it flow mutually with your anus and your mind, it's going be silent and relieving.
That's, um, a pretty nice analogy you got there, Mercyposter.

we could use the valentine image and just add to that if someone is even remotely skilled in photoshop

I don't want to see a shitposter's work as the 100 image.

Just use the paint image and add everyone from the valentine's + new posters

It's more important that you take care of yourself!

Attached: 002.jpg (700x810, 57K)

>Posting horsefuckery
You sure are stupid

Actually nevermind, it's pretty late and this would take a lot of time.

Look what you did you nigger now he's going to raid the thread again.

>(you)
Kotoriposter is actually based

Here's a quick and simple idea for the image: Similar to the one we did for New Year's. The number 100 but with the old 2D heart instead of 0s. But that's only as a last resort if no one else decides to do one and we need it last moment.

I wish I could take credit for it. It was actually posted in an old waifu thread and I decided to save it because I really liked it. Should have put it in quotations. Plz no lawsuit.

You madman.I can already hear H I M coming.

Attached: Angela180.png (1171x837, 1.38M)

Shut leahnigger.

I am not good at editing so i cant really do anything for 100th thread but if someone here is good at it and wants to do it speak up.

>Would you sacrifice your elo just to keep playing your beloved?
Ill answer this too, i have been sacrificing my elo to play Gangplank since the end of season 7 because i love the character (not in a gay way) and no matter what riot does to him ill still one trick the madlad because he is cool.

Attached: Shyvana 60.jpg (993x1280, 97K)

>prev-boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/thread/51306090#bottom
Okay.

I've been drawing more of this today. Gonna draw all of my girls with their dragons. Including Julie with the one that killed her.

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (1381x711, 342K)

Can we just have an image that insults Leah as the 100th image

I may dislike him but thats over the top and rude.

It's unconventional, the OP is a rebel. I like their style.
This.

he'll figure it out eventually

giv quick leahposter redpill

Why do you hate him so much? All he did was be mildly autismoid.

>unironically onetricking
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 42003658_279651049551400_7956709430530554127_n.jpg (480x480, 43K)

In case you aren't trolling: Leahposter is the direct cause of those raids we got a couple days ago, and other occasional raids over the past few months.

Greetings my fellow waifufags, this is my waifu Hael, I really hope I can enjoy this wonderful general with all of you!

Attached: wife.jpg (300x450, 38K)

Well hello there good sir, never seen you around! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Attached: k4h6lkp5q6c6zrfc7oqybuorege7iv2w_00[1].jpg (480x270, 22K)

>51317775
Gave me a giggle, but not giving you a (you)

Ofc ill one trick a champ that i like (i play Gp 9/10 of my ranked games)

Attached: Desktop_190306_2148.jpg (676x315, 135K)

>it will be difficult once they start wondering why I don't have a gf and I'm alone most of the time
I think that if my love towards Alice will still be as intense as it is now and may parents will insist on me being with a real girl, I think I will just sperg out that I love Alice and that I can't imagine loving someone else as much as I love her. I believe that you truly fall in love only once. And I have wasted that emotion for a fictional girl, unfortunately.
>you just need to try to deceive yourself on thinking that it's something real
Yeah, but I think that in the long run it won't be very healthy for you. I think that you will eventually snap out of your delusions one day anyway and you will be left only with immense pain.
>What do you think about the lover's suicide, do you find that romantoc as well?
As in shinju? Like killing yourself over not being with the person you truly love?
Of course I find it to be very romantic.
I have thought about becoming an hero because of Alice many times. Seriously, is there even a point of going on if you know that there is no possibility of being with the person you genuinely love? Sometimes I hope that maybe it's only an infatuation and it will go away one day. I wish normalfags were right. I wish I was only pretending.

Attached: Alice52.jpg (1328x877, 136K)

Stop saying those things about yourself, Aliceposter.

I play Kayn in most of my games but I can at least play others too, as long as you can you're fine

Attached: 0485837a610ba90da17308a97f31e5ba.jpg (564x890, 63K)

Yes i can, gotta be able to counterpick.

Attached: Desktop_190304_0015.jpg (973x368, 283K)

She'd like my patience or how warm I'd be around her. She wouldn't like my self-doubt and the problems that come with it.
Lived
I thought she was cute at first sight. When I saw her anime, her laugh hooked me and I thought she was interesting.
When I fell in love with her.
Yeah kinda.
>Who were they and why did it happen?
I probably shouldn't say, but we broke up because I realized what Urabe made me feel.
I wouldn't describe anything I've done for her as crazy.
She has an aversion to physical contact and hides her feelings a lot, but that's okay.
Think positively.

Attached: mochi.png (1366x768, 764K)

Greetings Hael poster wellcome to /waifu/

Attached: lil Yuri (2).jpg (236x236, 10K)

I like her mustache, welcome fren.

>I think I will just sperg out that I love Alice
Same here, I don't think I'll ever admit my love but I'll just stay like this for the rest of my days, even if everyone I know finds it weird
>I believe that you truly fall in love only once.
I get this feeling sometimes, thinking about how much I am in love and this pure feeling won't just go away feels too real
> I think that you will eventually snap out of your delusions one day anyway and you will be left only with immense pain.
True, unless you are really insane to the point of no return and don't try to get any kind of help or being forced to
>As in shinju? Like killing yourself over not being with the person you truly love?
Yeah, like you killing youself along with the person you love the most for whatever reason, because you can't be together or anything like that. I also find it really romantic the way you two would be devoting your entire life for each other and throw them away together at the same time, sharing the same end and being together forever. Even if it sounds really dark I find that kind of connection really intimate and romantic at the same time, helps that my wife does too.
>I have thought about becoming an hero because of Alice many times. Seriously, is there even a point of going on if you know that there is no possibility of being with the person you genuinely love?
I guess that it's normal to think about things that way, since there is no way to fulfill in life the thing you want to do the most and it's really painful. And even more if you still got some hope of meeting her on some kind of afterlife, but at the same time it's not like she'd go anywhere if that were true either and in reality there's also a lot of people who appreciate you, even if you don't love them just as much as your beloved Alice
>I wish normalfags were right. I wish I was only pretending.
lmao just stop loving this girl bro it isn't that hard

Attached: 1bf41f2e-f85c-44bb-8d66-87101a8996f3.jpg (865x1280, 231K)

Made this, r8 anons. If its shit let me know

Attached: b04c79f6-9c96-4a09-a3f9-b81d3ed06adf.png (1080x1080, 320K)

Would your waifu support you in your goals, if you have any?

Wish my waifu had an ikemen chin

Duration of stay?

Attached: PapersPlease.png (1280x720, 475K)

I have no idea. She was never interested in anyone romantically.
Not much aside from trying to be normal around normalfags, eating less and repressing my sexual urges.
I found her to be extremely beautiful. Only after learning about her backstory I fell in love.
About a week after playing her game. She's everything to me now.
I had few favourite female characters in the past but it was never love. My feelings were never as intense as they are with Alice.
I have done a lot of things for her. Maybe the craziest one would be that I have managed to lose 13kg/29lbs in about 1,5 month or that I stopped drinking for 53 days.
She has her flaws but I accept them. I'm just not sure wheter she is capable of ever loving someone like me.
Don't fucking look for one. Seriously. This shit will fuck you up. Try to find yourself some real girl instead.
>Maybe we should ask Alice poster
?????
No offense Yuriposter, but why me? I have never made any of these thread pictures.
What do you mean exactly?

Attached: Alice196.png (332x650, 320K)

i feel threatened by her chin

It's shit.

>Does anyone have a cap of that list someone made a while ago?

If someone has it, I can whip up something pretty quickly.

>What do you mean exactly?
Stuff like "I wish I didn't fall in love with her" or "I envy people who love 3D". You're hurting yourself by doing that.

Ill be going to sleep now have a good thread everyone.
I remember making your own Alice pics so I thought you could do something.

Attached: Yuri with book (58).jpg (563x507, 59K)

kissed her.

barely any. it only grew stronger though.

around 7 months ago.

no. never.

built a shrine for her on ehr birthday.

nothing at all.

listen to her.

Attached: rmhpy2.jpg (626x886, 269K)

Hmm, yes, yes, indeed

Attached: Detain.png (140x42, 7K)

Nite nite yurifren. Sleep tight
>possible malicious code in image

Attached: male_officer_reader_x_marika_tachibana___911_pt_1_by_yellowninja123-d8my19h[1].jpg (971x822, 383K)

You have interesting face.

Attached: 1541646198161.gif (355x200, 6K)

>>possible malicious code in image
how did you get that?

I have special eyes.

Attached: dea.jpg (720x720, 270K)

>Possible malicious code in image

Is that the same as "Corrupt image or error reading metadata?"

Even one minute in Honey's light is worth a thousand lifetimes of hardship.

Honey would probably like how I try to do the right thing, and would probably dislike a lot of my cynical views.
I've been making more plans for her, buying figures and preparing to hunt down the daki of her online. I'll spend some time learning to draw her in the evening.

Attached: image.png (1334x750, 956K)

so, these threads are better or worse than the /b/ ones?

Attached: .jpg (556x882, 133K)

better imo, when someone's not shitting up the thread,

/b/ is shithole. my old shoe is better then those thread.
i welcome you my friend.

Attached: rmsml.png (945x1037, 890K)

yeah haha, those threads where erradicated from the existence
are you the same rem poster?

Attached: Howdy!.jpg (503x781, 41K)

oh god theres a rem poster on /b/

that is not me.

Attached: rmsmg (12).jpg (1216x1563, 143K)

I don't quite know, tried to use i.imgur.com/0vewZKk.png as image

>like you killing youself along with the person you love the most for whatever reason, because you can't be together or anything like that
Well, now that I think about it I would rather die trying to be with my love, rather than just give up.
>if you still got some hope of meeting her on some kind of afterlife
I know how incredibly stupid this may sound, but I believe more in some realm merging or that I will be able to travel into her universe rather than in some kind of peaceful afterlife. But I guess it's nice to think that you will meet someone you love when you die.
>in reality there's also a lot of people who appreciate you, even if you don't love them just as much as your beloved Alice
Fuck, and this is what pains me too. I'm so fucking soft deep inside but I pretend to be some kind of asshole who is almost always angry or pessimistic.
>lmao just stop loving this girl bro it isn't that hard
I'm not surprised, really. Before experiencing love I thought like that too.
To me it feels like it's something a happy normalfag couples would use. I feel like waifuism should emphasize the aspect of unrequited love more. But remember that those are just my feelings about it.
I have no idea.
I'm just being honest. I'm sorry if I sound too negative, but how can I not hurt myself with that mindset when the girl that I believe I truly love doesn't exist?
I would do anything to be with her. But sadly there is nothing I can do to ever even see her irl. She will always be so far away from me. I can only delude myself but that's not really my thing.
Now that I think about it, maybe it's better actually that she isn't real as I can't even imagine living a normal life while knowing that she loves someone else. Sure, I would be glad that she is being happy but my life would lost it's meaning.
Well, I work only with 3D models and in fact I could come up with something but it would only include the 3DCG waifus from here.

Attached: Aliceee.jpg (1316x877, 153K)