Is software engineering a good job for robots?

is software engineering a good job for robots?
youtube.com/watch?v=rqX8PFcOpxA

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UK2000bGHio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you can ignore just how emasculating the environment is and having to deal with some of the dumbest worst people then sure why not

too many peers

>"a day in the life of a software engineer"
>4+ minute video
>literally 4 seconds of it is actually programming
Women are a living meme. How much do you want to bet she spends a 10th of the time on actual work while her coworkers pick up the slack so she can have a comfy job just for the benefits?

t. Subhuman Neet

the environment seems so comfy to me. big offices with free food and stuff like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=UK2000bGHio

Ironically, I'm an actual programmer.

Sure.
Please check your mail.

Attached: 4E405F0800000578-5954757-Despite_his_lifetime_sentence_in_maximum_security_prison_Kaczyns-m-22_15316 (634x435, 61K)

This. I'm the most autistic robot you can imagine, robotic in speech and behavior, NEVER got along with coworkers in an office environment. This should tell you something. Atleast try to get home office jobs, ignore office environments, it's for women.

Attached: 71lyCq7U00L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1125, 198K)

Being A Software Engineer = BASEd

Bluepilled, only if you're freelancer or home office as programmer. Modern office environments are cuck places for males.

office jobs are pure aids. you need to be a massive cuck or a woman to enjoy such a work environment

this image must have post-wall white girls absolutely furious. I mean she's probably wearing some make-up but even if you take that off holy fuck
kek

i have 5yr work experience as a web dev

but after 8 months of applications, i can't get another job doing it

my degree is in econ though, so i'm probably fucked

office jobs are the best, niglet

Because unless you have an infinite reserve of energy and commitment or previous programming experience, a software engineering course will go nowhere. My parents memed me into taking one at uni and I quickly discovered I had no idea what I was doing nor did I have any passion or desire to code or program.
It's only a good profession if you have sufficient experience in IT beforehand.

Why would someone make a 4 minute montage of them typing code lmao

I think the question is why make the video so long.

Nobody cares about your degree after your first job in the industry

Do more leetcode or fix ur resume

People enjoy watching videos of others perform mundane tasks like buying coffee and eating

>leetcode
is this free?

i might not even want a web dev job. actually doing it for 5 years made me kind of hate it desu

>someone asks a question about a job
>anywhere at any time
>DUDE LEARN TO CODE BRO
No. Do not learn to code under any circumstances. Run far, far away. If it's not a nightmare now, it will be a nightmare very soon.

If you do learn to do it, then fuck doing it for money. Don't whore out your brain. Sell your body, not your soul.

No.
It's an extremely high-stress discipline from what I've read

> Don't whore out your brain.
Basically how I am feeling right now. ADHD and so called knowledge work is a deadly combination.

These people are like another species compared to me. My family and genetics have been good for nothing except moving heavy objects. I should kms.

>learn to code bro
I tried, I couldn't get past the tutorial. I can't even do algebra.

Studying Computer Science with programming in uni atm

It's amazing, you should try it
Don't listen to people who say that "YOU NEED TO LOVE MATH". You don't. Some areas like graphics programming will obviously have more math than others but it seems a lot of programmers see the math as a necessary evil.

But it's like the best job if you just want to be left the fuck alone. From my understanding you will have meetings practically every day, but after the meeting you have your work to do and you get to work on your own thing for hours. I always get sucked up in it. Almost enabled the alarm once in the library because I was coding for hours and was so sucked in I didn't notice that everyone else had left until the lamp timer turned them off.

You should try to program something and see if you like it. People say start with python because it's easy. Personally I despise it because I think it lacks clarity. Python is easy to read and understand for someone who is new to code but confusing once you know more, at least to me.

Java is the most popular one so if you want a job you should probably go for that one. Personally my favorite language is C++ but it's also one of the most complex and hardest to learn. Once you know C++ most other languages will be a breeze though, I started with C++. If you want to learn 3D graphics programming with OpenGL or Direct3D go for C++. If you just want to try and program something first, try Python.

That's not true, you don't need any prior knowledge to learn programming.

However, there are a ton of shit courses out there. Imo even most youtube videos trying to teach you are quite bad. Books are the best way to learn imo