What are the effects of quitting alcohol besides saving money ?

What are the effects of quitting alcohol besides saving money ?

Attached: 1551741601229.jpg (872x1200, 71K)

having a liver and the allah's forgiveness

If you went hard at it for years, you're going to have shakes and you will stink. No matter how often you shower. Taper off. Also irritability and bowel troubles.

Idk but I'm saving this neko, bye.

Everything in your life improves provided you can get over the initial barrier of a few weeks of boredom

lost a shit load of weight when I quit. not sure if that will be the same for everyone but it'll probably help

becoming a trap and recognizing the real value of bbc , also kys you useless unproductive faggot.

Why is this board obessed with traps ?

The point is, how do you even get into alcohol?
I literally produce my own wine, enough for drinking a bottle a day for a year and still can't understand how you can not know when to stop.

No it's fags trying to spread their dick and mind bug

Sweating, convulsions, constant pain, regret, dehydration, etc....

it's genetic
some people, like me, have one drink and a switch flips on in our brains that says MORE MORE MORE
and it doesn't stop saying MORE until you're unconscious. not drinking would be like not eating when you're starving and haven't eaten in days.

Why would you do that? You're not an alcoholic, are you?

Attached: 1517652630349.jpg (500x373, 63K)

It's a bunch of sissies like you lusting after cock.

Can you first extinguish your faggotry at
>>/lgbt/ before posting here?

Sorry, not gonna go take your """pink pill""" at your home, fag

Attached: 1548339696303.png (1062x772, 200K)

not being a pile of shit

wut, i think you have some understanding difficulty, i'd suggest you re-read the posts.

You still sound like a huge faggot. Get your insecure sissy ass off my board, tranny-in-training.

Can attest to this. Especially if you drink beer. Cutting booze/beer will drop a few pounds off you for sure, but if you're a true alcy, you'll probably crave sugar of any sort while you withdraw. If you're an alcy like me, you should probably go to your doc and ask for some muscle relaxers/anxiety meds to keep you from getting withdrawal fuckery. Booze is a btch to quit and can kill your ass. Get some meds, tell him what's going on, etc. Your overall health improves, but shit gets boring real real fast.

t. alcy waste of space who's gone through all this shit at least 6 times.

>The point is, how do you even get into alcohol?

>start drinking in teens, skip beer, just go straight to vodka and hard shit
>have drinking buddies, so it's less pathetic than drinking a fifth by yourself
>just keep drinking, day after day after day
>eventual addiction that you don't even notice
>midmorning shakes
>just keep pounding vodka and 151 rum and everclear every single day for about 15 years
>quit, have a fucking siezure second day of sobriety
>keep drinking to keep them at bay

I dunno man, it hit before I ever knew what happened.

>quit alcohol january of last year
>unable to cope with anxiety disorder without booze
>completely debilitated by panic attacks to the point where I quit my job and moved back in with my parents within 2 months of quitting drinking
>haven't been employed since
its amazing how fast a year goes by.

Attached: 1551767477043.jpg (540x651, 79K)

Longer lifespan, better health

I started drinking because life always felt dry and heavy before I found alcohol, which alleviated it, but then alcohol started making me miserable too because of the negative effects on my health so now I'm stuck trying to battle addiction whilst my life is even shittier and harder to deal with than before.