Can't bring up enough courage to make an online dating account

>Can't bring up enough courage to make an online dating account

I want a gf so bad but the anxiety is overwhelming,

Attached: 15388584343.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Its just easy as writing here fren! Just think that you are still an user, and start swiping. People dont really care about online dating profiles, they forget that they looked at one's profile after a min so dont think what they will think of you.

I believe in you OP, do your best.
Maybe you will meet someone as nervous as you

IM GONNA DO IT !!! EVEN IF I THROW UP

Attached: apuyes.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I'm cheering you on buddy. I believe in you.

Good on you, user. I would never do it because I have dignity and self-respect, but you go for it!

I'm proud of you user, Ireally am.

Thats it user, you will ace this!

what pictures should I take ? I look retarded when I try to smile

I really look retarded in all my pictures, heres what i try: Try to take your pictures all the time, if you have a fren ask them to take your pictures on different occasions. This way you'll have tons of photos to choose from, and believe me you get a few good results. I got 3 or 4 photos of me that i really like by doing this for the past few weeks. Dont forget the rules of photogrophy tho, dont take much selfies, act natural and do random things, you'll get different results and you can see what suits you best. Best of luck!

I'm in the same boat user. Still no luck for me but you may have better luck. I haven't given up either. The point is to find that one gem in the pile of rubble

Try taking a picture where it looks like you're having fun.
Just think about what you would want someone elses profile to look like and then do that for your profile.

then you don't want it enough

Which online dating app is most robot-friendly? I just got on Hinge today and been trying. Found only 1 decent looking woman. Everyone else is a manface, hamplanet, or colored-hair psycho.

pls recommend dating apps

I'm trying out Clover. Downside is that you can't message without premium. However, you can link a social to chat. I made a throwaway IG

>>Can't bring up enough courage to make an online dating account
uhh...
save yourself the pain user

He just wants to find true love

>years of using dating sites and apps
>still hhkv

Attached: 1490365085411.jpg (482x427, 39K)

online dating is trashy user. don't waste your time looking for someone through digital means.

There are people on there who are even uglier and look more pathetic than myself

Attached: happy.jpg (600x765, 31K)

Just accept loneliness, youlll be stronger for it. At least thats what i tell myself

why would any girl want you? what value do you have?

>Make one on match while loopy falling asleep on ambien
>wake up in morning
>OhFuckMeWhatHaveIDone.mp4
>Contant anxiety
>Flinch when phone gives notification
>Get matched with few people, get send few messages
>Panic and remove app
>Pay for 5 more months before having courage to call customer support and cancel

Fuck my brain

How did it go :0

idk yet but I'm proud of myself for doing it
never even tried

Attached: where is my pussy.png (720x720, 523K)

Something I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend is getting a camera timer app for your phone if it doesn't already have one.

You can make it look like other people are taking pictures of you and it seriously helps your profile get a little more noticed. A selfie or two is plenty, don't go more than like 2 selfies. And try to make them more interesting than just your face. I once got to go a private jet hangar for work and got to see this big ass multi million dollar jet and helicopter just right in my face as I walked in. Taking pics in front of cool stuff like that usually leads to a little conversation. People want to know the story behind interesting pictures assuming they looked at any pics other than the main one

just took 2 selfies
fuck it

Those of you who have tried, do you ever swipe left or whatever because you know you're not good enough for them

Attached: 33be1f56891d4c56e0af754a9984da38bf380f0c4d571d7faabf7c8df8ce6f00.jpg (600x800, 47K)