Have 6 worksheets, an essay, and a take home exam that HAVE to be done by tomorrow

>have 6 worksheets, an essay, and a take home exam that HAVE to be done by tomorrow
>haven't started yet
>it is 4pm already
Imma fail college, bros. I don't know why I thought it'd be any different than high school. I am an incompetent lazy retard.

Attached: 78CEAED2-892E-4DC4-9868-4F5D95ADA43C.jpg (633x758, 67K)

>worksheets
enjoy your psych major

Attached: download (41).jpg (220x213, 8K)

>I am an incompetent lazy retard
You're a retard for even starting college.

Attached: 1482990676784.jpg (598x467, 55K)

Wtf kind of horrible school are you going to if they still give you worksheets?

I bought into the community college meme

I was pushed into it. I knew it would be a disaster.

Its not hard just start. Even if you don't do great on any of them its better then turning in nothing. Work through the whole night if you have to, but just close out of all your Jow Forums threads, get a coffee, and get crackin.

Attached: turd ferguson.jpg (900x900, 67K)

This. Better to get at least some of those tasks done. Just get off of procrastination.org first

>community college
there are anime girls laughing at you right now. how does that make you feel?

Attached: download (42).jpg (233x216, 10K)

>rip brother

>pray to the keki gods and hope for there guidance

Attached: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (1280x1290, 116K)

I will try my best, user. I fucking hate this shit though. I am so sick of being a student.

Wait till you're a senior like me and have no idea what you're gonna do when you graduate.

STOP STOP STOP I AM STUPID OK I DIDNT TRY HARD IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I WAS A NEET FOR A FEW YEARS AND I AM TRYING BUT I AM NOT SMART AND NOT DISCIPLINED AND I REALLY JUST WANT TO BE A NEET AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I WAS MISERABLE AS A NEET TOO BUT I CANT FUCKING DO THIS MUCH LONGER I MIGHT AN HERO

Attached: 1100221D-717E-431E-8279-179145707E5A.png (436x425, 84K)

Yeah I know this is inevitably my fate too, if I make it that far. What'd you major in, user?

Computer science, but I didn't try at all my freshman year and had straight d's both semesters, so I'm stuck with a garbage gpa, and nearly failed out twice, pretty sure I gave myself an anxiety disorder the 2nd time. God I wish I could go back to the me 4 years ago and punch him in the fucking face.

Should have started when it was assigned op. In life you can't put off all your work to the last minute and not expect to suffer for it.

Attached: RUGRATS_GRANDPA_LOU.jpg (183x275, 8K)

This is exactly what I do.
And I suffer... never mind.

College is about figuring out how to be a proper adult. They are teaching you about time management among many other things, that's what FYE was all about. How to study properly and balance the limited time you have under a huge work load. It weeds out the weak and only those that adapt get the paper and pay increase it includes (if you didn't pick a shit meme degree).

it unironically sounds like you have ADHD
see a psychiatrist

He might get some nice Ritalin or Adderal. Then if op is a business major he can get some work experience selling the excess. That's how I got through college with no loans to pay on, selling drugs to stupid kids for a huge markup.

>implying that that's easy.

Attached: 1550974927320.png (894x773, 48K)

Get StayFocusd for chrome nigga. Block this shit hole until you finish your shit.

Thing about this. If you get all your work done early you can do what ever you want until something else is assigned. No stress about deadlines and you can have your prof look at your work so you are sure that you are getting the material.

>It's user's fault that he has to take stupid courses that are probably irrelevant to his career
>It's user's fault that he's probably an amerifat and lives in a country where white collar labor is monopolized by the Jews who control private universities
>It's anons fault that employers are too busy snorting coke and drooling on themselves to provide the 1/2 week training necessary to fully grasp every job that isn't something crazy like surgery/aeronautics
user might be a retard given he's on this site but you're a bootlicking faggot who deserves the rope.

I almost certainly do, but I have pretty awful anxiety and get panic attacks semi frequently. Pretty sure the increased heart rate that Adderal/Ritalin would give me would cause panic attacks. Not down for that.

Spot the low tier fag that thinks having issues with any authority makes them cool and super woke. I bet you barely passed high school and make a wage that would make a Taiwanese sweat shop worker laugh in your face.

No shit, user. I have done this for years. I wish I could change but I fucking can't I don't know how to stop procrastinating. I hate myself.

Looks like you are going to graduate though, so that is good, right? That is a good degree, you should be able to find a job.

How about instead of whining and deciding you will never change you attempt it. Actually try, don't do it for a week then pass. There is a technique in psychology where you fake/do a behavior that you want over a long period of time until you become it. An example, say you want to be a CEO one day. So you dress like one and act like one and one day the lines will blur. So become the ideal student, imitate it and try and make it a habit, it won't be easy but it can be done.

>Spot the low tier fag that thinks having issues with any authority makes them cool and super woke.
Yes Mr. Goldstein please continue to control every aspect of my life I'm so grateful for my meager wages

>Da Judah did this to me!
Grow up. One day, hopefully, you will put the jewish boogie man behind you and realize being overly edgy and confrontational got you nowhere but alone and poor.

Is it just intro classes that do this? The only classes I ever had homework in were organic chem and speech, but I skipped almost all intro classes. I had 2 essays in my immunology class, but all other homework was just optional.