What are some jobs for low IQ, socially retarded robots, robots?

What are some jobs for low IQ, socially retarded robots, robots?

Attached: 1543302374520.jpg (1165x1313, 325K)

Cashier at gas station.

Working in restaurants.

Thaumaturgy if you arent too retarded

Security guard, but original

Doesthatpersonexist?

one of the worst things you can do
all of the security gaurd LARPers here dont mention the money you have to pay for classes, hoping you get hired by a non shit company after, and the fact that the company might stick you somewhere shitty. you dont have a choice

Why worst thing you can do?

Night crew at a grocery store
There's usually not a lot of people in the store, and if any of them need anything you can just tell them where it is and get back to work
There's usually not a lot of people willing to do the job so management will be loathe to fire you unless you are really bad

unless you live in some happy sunshine land where everyone is a happy and poilite, youll be dealing with the lowest types of normalfags, nigs, etc that will treat you like lowlife shit all day and blame you for anything that goes wrong

Shelf stacker, night shift
Grave digger
Warehouse worker
Cleaner

>Shelf stacker
i'm trying to get this one myself at a nearby Aldi. is a highschool education required? because i'm pretty much a second grade dropout.

pretty sure they make you do everything at aldi including cashier

>warehouse
nothing but failed chad bullies that will harass you if you arent one of them

shit, i really don't wanna interact with people. i just want to check-in, do my shit out of sight, check out.

The only correct robot job is a night sticker
Or work from home

The easiest job a robot can be is being a boiwife, live rent free in exchange for sexual abuse you will be a bottom also the daddy might make you take HRT and you will have to cook and clean Grindr is a good place to start, also apply for NEETbux while being the boiwife

what happens when every boy becomes a boiwife because it's what every boy is destined to become?

Cleaning floors with an autoscrubber and buffer; being a janitor.

Home health care worker, like me.

shit shoveler/scraper and garbage man

file for disability you might make more than working as a wage slave

Book translator.
You earn shit but you work from home. It's great for the autistic type of robot.
but don't copy my idea please

Any hard working tradesman is typically respected.
You don't need to be a genius to be worth more than one.

Don't you have to be good at math and other complex tasks for that? And it involves lots of social interaction. Why would you suggest it in a thread like this?

If you arent a complete retard become a parts driver. Pick it up from here, drop it there, sign please thank you goodbye. All you need is a class C and a GED

because nuchan has been 100% normalfag for a long time now

any cash handling?

There are probably a lot more robots who don't know more than one language than those that do

Feels great to live in a country with an insignificant language in the era of globalization when literally everything is written in English.

>Cashier at gas station
>Don't you have to be good at math

The cash register tells you how much change to give back.

So the only math you need is the ability to count out the amount of money that's displayed on the register.

have fun with angry minorites buying lottery tickets and money orders

Think I want to stock shelves at nights at some grocery store. Can you really put earbuds in and just do your work? I don't want anyone to bully me that would suck

Have you enlisted already user?
Free housing, free food, plenty physical exercises and a stable income. Why don't you enlist, being a social retard doesn't affect your life in the military, you don't actually need to talk a lot, just do as you are told and you will be fine.
If you are lucky enough, after basic training, you might find a comfy place to work. Like said, stacking and organizing equipment in some warehouse.

Attached: PW0489_master.jpg (768x1165, 156K)

there literally arent any under 84 iq.
Jordan B Peterson explained this perfectly.

too old

oregano orange

How old? Law enforcement is an alternative option, almost the same perks of the military but twice the work.

>Implying my family doesn't already do that to me anyways

If he gets graveyard he'll just deal with stoners.

unless he's in a city

fuck

ahhhhh ahhhh fuck the real world ahhhhhhhhhh

in other words, all jobs that won't exist in 10 years

what will happen to the NEETs of the future?

In my future there won't be any NEETs.

i feel like the gulf between your idea of the future and the actual future is quite wide

drafted or homless or