/drugfeel/

Any interesting drug experiences coming up on anyone's horizon?
Last thread

Attached: 505e11dd59db2551e38ff11438b5dbcb.jpg (600x800, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodrx.com/vyvanse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i got some robo in the mail right now. never done dxm before but i like disassociation and figured id give it a try. been working on my checklist slowly but surely.
recommended dose for a big guy ~250 pounds fellow degenerates?

Attached: 1547611552930.jpg (640x473, 46K)

I started with a 1st plat dose for my first time which was really euphoric but if dissociation is what you're after drink at least a full bottle of robocough to start

mixed amphetamine salts association

Attached: 1549035378779.jpg (474x663, 75K)

More ket is always interesting.
Got some codeine lined up this weekend but that's not exactly interesting.

I'd heard of tianeptine before but just found out today that it's legal so I impulse bought a gram since it's an anti-depressant and I've pretty much been in a non-stop depressive episode since before new years
Anyone have any experience with tianeptine? If it turns out to be useless I won't be too upset because it only cost like 20 bucks

I dropped one of my addys on the floor and it disappeared into the fucking void
how

give me a ideas on something new and comfy

all this acid is getting to me

Attached: 2s8x9yts9mq11.jpg (564x834, 137K)

how do you feel about low intensity opiates? used to snort a couple Vicodin and hit the bowl 2 times to get comfy without getting fucked.

honestly thats the direction i was kinda leaning to, i had a fling with codeine before and it was comfy. whats cheap in europe ?

I'm 180 pounds roughly and two bottles sends it for me.

>quit cocaine cold turkey for 3 months
>get wasted on Sunday night and do a little bump with a friend
>since then been doing 2-3g a night

fucking hell, im a wreck

Anybody have any tricks for heroin nausea?
Resting my head always removes it immediately but I can lay down at work
Anyone find anything that works?
Only thing that annoys me from h
Cos now it gets me at low doses too

Attached: image.jpg (1198x1200, 1.69M)

Getting high is one of the best feelings.

Attached: DyqAfpAU8AAyiY4.jpg (800x1199, 95K)

Been considering to buy opiates but dont know if dream is up and running and too scared to check

Been smoking hash for the last couple of days though, feels good

Attached: 1550532044928.png (511x428, 252K)

take one benadryl

i completely agree. you ever land that job nip?

Attached: 1547657503908.png (334x506, 124K)

>Any interesting drug experiences coming up on anyone's horizon

Im doing mushrooms for the 1st time soon, 3.5g. any idea what to expect/any tips? Ive got one guy who is down to babysit but I wanna get another too incase im not exactly amazing company while im under

how come so many are doing adderall now

You'll get over it, lad.

3.5g is a lot for a first time desu. I took ~3.8 my first time and I completely losses personality and made a fool of myself.

I'd recommend starting with 2-2.5g first time

They called me today but I was to high to answer. She told me to call back to get my schedule for next week. So I'll call her once i'm done or if it's too late i'll call her tomorrow.

Attached: DvfpAv2UYAAFlAh.jpg (960x1200, 171K)

cuz it's awesome

yeah? I figured id take the full 3.5 cause ive heard of a lot of people taking a smaller dose and being really underwhelmed. but if 2-2.5 is better Ill try that i guess?

what do you mean made a fool of yourself and lost your personality?

I know it seems like adderall is the main /drugfeel/ DOC now, I really wish I could join them...might actually be possible for me some day to have my dream of daily amphetamines but I guess for now it's sticking to weekly meth :/

My only shroom trip ever was 3.5g and it was honestly my worst psychedelic experience ever because I can't get over the autistic idea that I had actually eaten poisoned shrooms, you'll probably be fine though. But for that reason if I ever consume psilocybin again it will be in the form of RCs instead of mushrooms

Are you DEA user? And if so how'd you still get access to drugs

Yea it's me
Just people irl
I've been starting to build a group of people that know the city better
So I can go into ATL now and have people I can talk to irl
Not the easiest thing for the less socially inclined but it's my only option now

Attached: image.jpg (1609x1374, 348K)

do you guys have a discord server oreganoli

>upcoming drug experiences
hopefully on a free weekend soon with nice weather i can trip on some acid again, had one around the new years but i'm swamped with school shit right now. been stressed/out of it lately so i think a nice 1-200 trip would do me good, maybe more if im with people

Anyone here start thinking too much about game theory when they smoke pot?
I smoke maybe 3 times a year and every time it makes me super autistic and makes me obsess about all kinds of patterns

Attached: 1445002706442.jpg (1008x720, 310K)

10mg xanax and I don't feel much. How do I decrease my tolerance without having to face withdrawals? I

Phenibut works boys. I had a networking event and secured meetings with several different clients. Felt great and now that it's worn off I feel shit as fuck again

(((ALPHA)))-methylphenethylamine cooperative

Attached: 1547789363591.png (384x384, 12K)

im getting interested in trying phenibut, what are typical dosage levels? it seems pretty readily available online, any drawbacks to taking it regularly/ too much?

I think Im slowly losing it
I've been drugged up nearly every day for the past month. LSD, alcohol, codeine, on repeat with a day off. And then I took mdma and since monday i've been so fucking depressed. Never going near that again. And Im trying to write this essay due in 10 hours and I am struggling so much because life is so lame. halp

>im getting interested in trying phenibut, what are typical dosage levels?
Varies. if you're taking it for the first time I'd take around 2g's on an empty stomach, and make it one of the first things you do in the morning. Refrain from eating for around an hour after you take them.

>it seems pretty readily available online, any drawbacks to taking it regularly/ too much?
Apparently people have had bad withdrawals but I haven't experienced any. Only downside is your tolerance goes up quick. Taking it more than twice in one week is a waste

thanks user, i assume the effects last awhile?

They do. I took 2g at 10am and it didn't wear off until 5pm

It's probably not the general's DOC we just shitpost about it disproportionately often.
>dream of daily amphetamines
It's not the best dream trust me. I enjoyed amphetamine a lot more when I didn't have a script. When you get a script you're almost compelled to take them daily.

Attached: whoosh.jpg (666x666, 53K)

Someone please tell me where I can get RCs in the UK, I need ya help.

I guess it's more the guaranteed quality/purity I'm jealous of rather than being able to do them daily. Like as I've said taking meth always worries me because it can be cut with poisons, but the two times I tried vyvanse from a friend with a script it was perfectly worry free. Plus the dosage was 70mg and felt way stronger than my standard meth dose of 10-15mg

Always glad to hear someone have a positive experience with phenibut. It's always been one of my favorite drugs and even though I'm a total autist it actually makes me capable of coming up with things to say to people
Yeah you shouldn't take it more than twice a week, I've never tried doing it more often myself but there are many stories about people using it too often and getting horrible withdrawals. I'd say start with 1g. I see people here sometimes saying that they take doses below that but personally I always go for 2g.

Reality is a self referential learning machine that emerges from a fractal space of information replicators

thanks for the tips guys, will probably pick some up when payday rolls around

I did 1g of coke in 5 hours and I can't come done currently, tense af boi

a,N-dimethyl-phenylethylalmine gang reporting in!

my nigga tense

>tfw going to end up with a surplus this month too
>tfw somehow have complete full bottles of surpluses
You have no idea how ridiculous amphetamine scripts are. My script isn't even that high quantity compared to other people.

Some niggas struggle to not eat all their pills but I have the opposite issue.

Yeah that's how I got those vyvanses before, the guy I know with a script didn't want to use his whole script. I could probably ask the guy again but I'm a bit too autistic for it.

I need advice guys

Whats a good drug to feel good on? I am slightly drunk now and that's ok, when i'm on weed i feel very good but it can be hard to smoke it without people noticing.

So whats a good, sneaky drug? I'd prefer if i could function slightly while on it

Attached: 1551670339876.png (821x869, 36K)

for me, its acid and some good tunes

What's up user, how's life?

Kratom is good and legal.

does he charge you? the pills themselves cost mad $$$ and vyvanse scripts are rare so people upcharge
goodrx.com/vyvanse

I looked it up and it's foggy on legality in sweden.
Also what kratom to order? Green? Red? What's the difference between the colours

What drugs does Jow Forums recommend to make someone more outgoing and social? Say before going out to a bar or a party every week or two to meet new people?

I can eat a tub of phenibut and down it with vodka, neither does jack shit for me. Amphetamine is also out of the question as it makes me even more autistic (makes some people more outgoing but has the opposite effect for me).

Definitely want to try MDMA, but of course this isn't sustainable so I want to save it for a special night. Also want to try xanax, GHB (and if that doesn't work i'm swearing off GABAnergics), maybe coke.

Opiates as a last resort.

Yeah $7 both times, based on what that link says looks like that was a really good deal. But it was probably just because I'm friends with him, not like he's a drug dealer in it for profit or anything
Phenibut's my go to for social anxiety so sorry that it doesn't work for you, how much did you take?
I've tried GHB (in the form of GBL) before and it felt very similar to phenibut, a bit more euphoric though. Worth a try but you might have a natural GABA tolerance or something.
Benzos in general make me feel like too much of a zombie to be worth it for socializing.
Can't give any recommendations as far as opiates go since they don't affect me

what shit do i have to click through/search on tor to find good LSD?

>I've tried GHB (in the form of GBL) before and it felt very similar to phenibut, a bit more euphoric though.
I might be getting a GHB script soon. this'll be interesting, lads

Yeah that's neat, since GHB is schedule 1 I didn't even know it was in a prescription drug until I looked it up just now. Do you have narcolepsy user?

Not the same user, and i'm a complete brainlet about drugs, but is phenibut effective in a dosage as low as 250mg?

Well I usually take like 2g and started at 1g but I think even for people that recommend lower doses they say to start between 500-750mg
So I'm gonna guess 250mg won't really do much

yup I'm the narcolepsy user. the legal form is "sodium oxybate", so it's technically not the same molecule as GHB.
if I get approved for it, I have an 18% chance of developing bedwetting as a side effect. kek.

Hello everyone. I took four hits off a g pen And now I'm hitting a bong with a friend.

How are y'all?

Attached: FB_IMG_1550773145448.jpg (960x934, 97K)

>ywn be alex jones and have a DMT trip every time you sleep at night
How many redpills do I need to take to get to that point

Attached: 1551730288542.png (528x779, 474K)

What are some drugs to ease generalized anxiety? Man, i'm anxious 24/7, i'd take anything that eases the symptoms (nausea, racing thoughts and fast heartbeat). Too bad i can't drink alcohol everyday. Weed makes it 1.000.000x worse

Fuck yeah man
Listening to doomer core (playlist on spotify) after a smaller bowl and some gin
Feels great man! How are you doing tonight?

Attached: c3f.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

bless you user and your broken brain. I guess they try to keep people with narcolepsy awake by getting them high as fuck.

addy motherfucking gang holy shit

Attached: 1545774209263.png (597x600, 515K)

DESU mate, I'm just doing. I smoke socially to help counteract my depression. It helps me feel happy, instead of empty like usual. So I'm happy! It's nice. I'm also looking at motorcycles right now, these classic ones really catch my eye.

Your in a comfy mood too, my guy.

Attached: 41815685.jpg (1529x1200, 244K)

I thought I may have had a lead on a shroom hookup, but no luck. Being old sucks, and I'm too stupid/sloppy to figure out dnm or growing them myself. Anyone else know this feel?

Man i'm glad you're also able to get a break from depression.
Bikes are really cool desu, i think the old ones have a comfy style, yeah i'm also comfy man.
Love me sone high revving engines

Attached: honda_cbr250rr_7.jpg (900x656, 470K)

>want to quit weed
>try, don't sleep for two days, work 15 hours a day 7 days a week doing manual labor in the sun, smoke to finally get some sleep
>repeat

I don't know what's going to win out, but I think this jobs going to be the death of me

My schizo friend has been abusing shit like weed, benzos, mdma and cigars.

Should i tell the idiot to reconsider what he's doing?

probly
Does it actually make it worse once it's already happened?

No he's probably doing much better with drugs. They have a tendency to keep the voices away

Attached: Are+you+challenging+me+_b6abefc07b280ed364518ea5772071c2.jpg (1000x1334, 378K)

The weed is definitely a bad thing for schizophrenia, although I'm sure benzos probably help him

Benzos are the fucking devil, but other than that he's fine as long as mdma is properly spaced out.

i had a good time with dxm and about 2g of mushies, that was pretty comfy

I dare you to not masturbate to this image

I mean come on

Attached: koni_demiko.jpg (459x990, 58K)

Where can I sell my bottle of (legit) Vicodin? I dont know any dealers or have any friends but I want to make some ez money. How much would 20x 5-325 be worth?

My surgeon was very generous with painkillers after a recent operation when all I ended up using was Advil. idk what 5-325 means

Weed made everything worse for me desu
Paranoia got worse, the people got mean
Even Mother stopped talking to me
I don't like weed
Opis are nice tho, they get things kinda quiet
Benzos prolly feel nice too
Only issue I have with that list is weed
It made everything mad at me
Even Mother, and it crushed me
Maybe see if he'll stop smoking weed?

Attached: image.jpg (868x1832, 296K)

yes retard

dont ask a druggie thread, they will always say "yeah just do even more drugs it'll cure your mental illness"

>9:30pm
>havent gotten email confirming shipment of mush order
>if I dont get it at some point very soon it wont reach me before the weekend
>too late to mail order anything else because I need at least 3 days for it to ship
>tfw sober weekend incoming
fuck this desu

Attached: 1425346159486.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

Trying LSD for the first time soon. My friend is supplying and is going to trip sit

>no way to redose amphetamine without it being very uncomfortable
>ten minutes and one xanax bar later
>good to fucking GO
literally satan

I'm sorry user
Not having anything sucks
You can do it tho!
I'll cross my fingers for you that it ships soon!
Have a really cute kitty

Attached: image.jpg (640x607, 297K)

have funnnnnnnnnnoriginal

I had a transcendental time watching trippy videos over us and them pink floyd

Hi friend. Honestly, most phenebut I've tried at once is around 800-900mg which looking into it might not be a lot (granted I drank a lot while on it, but still). I might try increasing my dose to maybe 1.2-1.3G. what dose do you take?

Me too! Nakeds and supersports are my favorite kinds of bikes to ride so far. Do you ride too? Or into /o/ stuff? I have a VFR750F streetfighter and a CBR900RR. I love them!

Hey user i hope everything improves for you and that you can feel a bit of relief somehow and figure out what works the best

Not that user but pics plsss
I love bikes, dual sports are my fav
Almost got a cb750 tho
But I'm poor now
Only have my old TT225
Was planning or getting it plated but it's really annoying in ga
Thank anonfriend :)
I have another g
So I'm comfy again
And really happy.
I hope everyone here has a good night
Everyone's nice

Attached: image.jpg (299x250, 51K)

>only cost like 20 bucks
Where did you find that deal?

Attached: watermelon.jpg (1162x778, 592K)

no experience but keep in mind it's an opioid and addictive

It just seems like it, because for every post an opiate/downer user can make, an addygang tweaker can make 5

Attached: baby's first vape.jpg (639x556, 125K)

is it dumb to drop acid for the first time at 10:30 pm with things to do the next day?
asking for a friend

>Anyone have any experience with tianeptine? If it turns out to be useless I won't be too upset because it only cost like 20 bucks
it made me angry so I stopped taking it. It didn't really do anything. didn't help with anxiety
just made me prone to bad moods.

Guys, what is the /comfy/ drug? How do I get /comfy/? 2c-b was allegedly comfy and now I want comfy stuff.

Attached: comfy 3.jpg (601x601, 108K)

>What drugs does Jow Forums recommend to make someone more outgoing and social?

This is probably going to be a huge letdown but, speaking as someone who has tried pretty much every well known drug, alcohol is the best social enhancer drug, period. If you don't become a chad on that, you won't become a chad on anything. Stimulants can make some people more talkative but it's not an 'outgoing' type of talkative, it's more like you want to yammer on about mundane shit for hours and hours. You don't build a rapport with whoever you're talking to on stims because it's really one sided.