YOU ARE A LOSER BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE A LOSER

If you don't have either undiagnosed ADHD (which is surprisyingly common), or undiagnosed depression (extremely common), you then deserve to be a loser. You eanted to be a loser.

In spite of how hard life hits you, of how horrible and depressing have been your circumstances, you have in you what it takes to get ahead. Most posts here may not be genius, but there's intelligence most certainly. You only need either Ritalin, Prozac, or stop being a decaying pile of dirt and stand up against gravity.

You can only either stand up and resist like a man or die as a miserable dog. Those who stand up against their stafnant depression will not only have made it through hell alive, but will also show others the way to safety; and you'll be loved, and cherished by those around you; but only if you stand up and fight against the tragedy.

Pic related. (Despite numerous exchanges, girls that follow me around university, and even a girl that regularly follows me home, I have refused to fuck casually a girl who doesn't care about me or a girl I won't be able to later care of and love. Time is too scarce to be using girls, that also have hopes and dreams, as a cheap escape from reality).

Attached: IMG_20190306_213034.png (1080x1695, 172K)

Shameless self-bump.

This is is a very original post,

Attached: 1549064422911.png (915x510, 531K)

how exactly do you define "loser"

I used tinder for a good 4 months. Only ever met up with one 2/10, she was very short, fat [in all the wrong places], not attractive at all, not even a US citizen. I could barely get a boner with her.

Recently, I got logged out of tinder and I don't know my password, so I just stopped using it

Further, I am a NEET and nobody will hire me

also, what about schizoid personality?

Great OP, you are a good looking dude that goes to college

How does your humblebrag post help me?

I am fighting OP but that will never change the fact that i am a subhuman that will die alone and miserable

Used up whores from Tinder, wow! That'll certainly help the anons. After being ghosted by dozens of the make up'd, hair dyed, tattooed basic bitches, of course. Then they'll be able to swim in the pool of STDs and be cured of everything else.

>Those who stand up against their stafnant depression will not only have made it through hell alive, but will also show others the way to safety; and you'll be loved, and cherished by those around you; but only if you stand up and fight against the tragedy.
Bahahahahahah imagine actually believing this is how the world works and how people are. You could not be more wrong if you tried.

Nobody gives a shit about legit losers and people with depression...etc. You're seen as weak, lacking value, excess dead weight baggage with nothing to offer. How hard you try to overcome your circumstances means nothing. It earns you nothing at all in the eyes of anyone.

>If you don't have either undiagnosed ADHD
I guess I'm exempt. I get bored of swiping and shit in a couple minutes. Cbb to put any effort into the app at all.

There's over 7 billion unique cases of human in this world, each one has its own problems and worries.

Why do you think you have the authority to declare which of these people is justified in their problems?

OP the loser is you, looking down on us, people that were less blessed with look or personality.
Stop shoving your success with women onto men that asked for nothing. We all have our reasons for being there. The loser is you looking down on others.

Well OP, I'm trying to get over my ex has been a year already, but no success. I'm on tinder for weeks, matches, idle talk, not a single meet. Idk, there was two milfs that I could have banged already, but i didn't. I just wanted to know a nice girl to get along, this style of life doesn't matches who I am.

Attached: IMG_20190306_200851.jpg (1080x2280, 273K)

I really don't know what they're after, I'm fit, not an abortion and even so, didn't get any sex out of it

all your matches are fat and ugly lol

*shrug*
im coping

I know very well how this works because I was a depressed stagnant loser myself. Indeed, nobody cares if you died because almost all friends are fairweather phony friends.

However, once you learn to be very cautious towards your friendships, and once you stablish a direction in your life, while also respecting others and listens carefully, the same people that didn't care about you will come to fear you and admire you.

Remember this very well: I f you think you are a loser because something bad happened to you, you deserve to be a loser, and you will be a loser until your hopelessness rots you to death. It's raw, but it's the truth of life.

What a 10/10 girl wants is a guy who's also a 10/10: someone who can protect her economically and physically, who loves her faithfully, and who can seduce her.

Depending on how well you do this, you'll be in position to demand a girl that loves you, and who fulfills you too.

Also, fuck feminism, the religion of lesbian prostitutes

Attached: am0kmgKP_700w_0.jpg (700x461, 56K)

Second shameless self-bump.

Fight for live brothers, and you shall retain your hope and soul until the end; and your hope shall not go to waste.

Attached: 1460788766432.jpg (720x942, 134K)

>actually thinking that depression and ADHD are real disorders

that's cute, try having any form of psychosis

Attached: obGY_82mwFupwyHL9ZQGUBFgF0QegarfAwGJxRbUM0M.jpg (640x474, 56K)

How do you know if you have any of those if you are undiagnosed? That's just dumb.

>ADHD makes you a loser
NIGGA I know a shit ton of guys with ADHD and every single one of them is a chad or at least semi-chad.

>212 matches
Are you for real? That is nothing. I have 217 which is very little compared to everyone else I know that has Tinder.

>go to doctor
>tell them you're sad all the time

congratulations, this is literally all it takes to be diagnosed with depression
the whole "don't say you have it unless you've been diagnosed" is to stop teenage girls from parading themselves on social media pretending to have mental illnesses, if you're on r9k and you think you're depressed, you probably are

you're right about the adhd part though

>what is mental illness
>what is a personality disorder
>what is being ugly in adition to mentally ill and having a personality disorder
You're just a neurotypical douche who thinks he is 'strong' because he went through a period of depression (which pretty much everyone does at some point in their lives) and is too narcisistic to realise that his successes are in great part due to lucky circumstances (ie: good looks). The fact that you seem to relate being a "loser" or not only to being sought after by college thots says a lot about your winning personality.

I have take Ritalin by the way, as well as multiple antidepressants and antipsychotics. They have no effect on me.

Attached: 1463011996449.gif (480x270, 537K)

>Writes humblebrag posts on r9k
>Calls other loosers
If op isn't a faggot, i don't even know what a faggot is

This post is not for seriously mad people. One thing is ADHD, even up to squizoid, hypomania, and asperger, but not more than that. You shouldn't reproduce if you have squizophrenia or psychosis. Sorry mate. :(

Attached: 1470687408747.jpg (482x622, 38K)

The psychiatrist told me I shouldn't be alive. Doctors all agree on that. Teachers also agree. I am alive.

I'll ask you this, how many times have you felt the cold metal of a gun barrel against your forehead? How many times have youbeen hijacked? How many times have you failed school? How many times have you been friendless? How many terminal diseases have you survived?

I am not normal. I was an outsider. I was a loser. And now because I don't fear being an outsider, I am always the leader.

I don't want to succes in a society I hate

Fuck off and kys Chad.

Hate is irrelevant. Evil is irrelevant. But do you think your misery is irrelevant? I bet (you) could be happy and find hope and a grain of virtue in society.

Maybe I am wrong, and you are a better off in your cum stained bed sheets.

Maybe I am right, and you'll save yourself.

Attached: IMG_20190304_205638.png (1080x312, 404K)

You can either suffer in vain, or you can hear the absurd I am trying to avoid you. God has blessed (you) with what it takes to rise above guilt and remorse.

Attached: FB_IMG_1548455144421.jpg (564x564, 22K)

Everytime I've used Tinder I've only ever matched with single mothers, fat chicks or girls who either don't talk or unmatch after you send them a message.

Same. Shitty app only useful for Chad's and roasties. Better off approaching girls on the street or at the bar or anything else really.

My dick is only 4 inches. I am not sexually acceptable in this society.

Agreed. This guy comes in with a projection in his head of what he thinks everyone on Jow Forums is like, just an excuse to spout his religious nonsense. Pathetic.

>Another "If you don't have x or y fake mental illness that I have you deserve to be a loser" thread

>you have in you what it takes to get ahead.

Depends what you consider "getting ahead" if you think being a wagecuck in a 9-5 job that makes you want to slit your wrists, or dating soulless roasties to have them divorce/alimony-fuck you later on is "getting ahead" then you're way off, and btw, I consider that faliure.

Attached: 1546863673429.png (1437x908, 103K)

Da-me uma brasileira

I'm not self-diagnosing myself but I wouldn't be surprised if I had ADD, ADHD, depression, etc. Scizophrenia and bipolor disorder run in my family and there's history of suicide, 2 hospitalized siblings and and a scizophrenic uncle who succeeded. Would that be enough to doom me or can I change on my own?

You might be mostly right. I have a few matches on that app, and I have not messaged a single one of them.

I just don't have the motivation to commit myself to that kind of life. I could have a decent social life with the "in" crowd where I live and go to school, but I just don't wanna.

Being a loser is kinda nice because you can watch whatever shows, listen to whatever music, play whatever games, eat whatever you want, drink whatever you want, and do whatever you want in your spare time without being bugged.

Uppercaste people are completely disillusioned. They suffer from serious megalomania.