On a casual stroll through the forest, you encounter Bertha, the Protector of the Forest. She points her bow at you...

On a casual stroll through the forest, you encounter Bertha, the Protector of the Forest. She points her bow at you, her trained eyes and stone-still hands a mere movement away from putting an arrow between your eyes.

She demands you take off your pants, NOW. What do you do?

Attached: 37570540_585557308506065_3476112024168038400_n.jpg (1024x768, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LQJYgs1sxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*show her my Ranger's guild badge*

*nod at Bertha, Great Protector of the Forest, and keep walking on*

Honestly, Id gladly fuck her at this point
It is the middle of the woods, none will know

hahahahga

Oh fuck an orc ranger. Please I'm not an elf don't lewd me pig creature. I will give you all the mushrooms I picked for my freedom.

Is that horizon zero dawn?

Tell her to eat shit, hope her aim sucks and if it does (not hitting anything vital, like, say, shoulder) I go and beat the living shit out of her if I'm not too injured.
Either way I'd rather die on my feet than to live on my knees.

You'll know user. You and her will know.

Fuck her with the arrow

I dunno man, she's retry bold just standing there. I'd smoke a joint with her and fuck if she was down, or we could do some shrooms and go exploring. Would be p cool.

what's up with the huge scars on her chest

Attached: 1.jpg (682x858, 58K)

If i'm standing too close for comfort fuck her, if i can make a run for it, run like a pack of niggers in heat are after me

Attached: 1551830488243.jpg (930x725, 121K)

Nice digits bob and vagine user. It looks like mammoplasty or breast cancer scars.

with the fat im assuiming breast reduction surgery. i bet those fuckers sagged to the floor.

Are you implying that she's demanding me to give her sex?
I would be the first one unzipping my pants. I want to ride the shit off of that milkcow's bouncing knockers. Cumming loads inside tbqh.

>those fuckers sagged to the floor
She basically downgraded then. Any Bertha pics before surgery?

>"Bertha!" you hear a clear, female voice call out,

>"Bertha, no! These are NOT incels!"

*this tall, statesque lady elf approaches you*

>"I'm so sorry, Chad! Bertha means no harm, unless you are an incel of course!" she giggles. "Did you come to bring human-made honey mead for our Spring Equinox ritual? We shall all be dancing under the full moon to honor Mother Nature. That means you will be nude as well, of course."

Attached: 04C8FF72-EA38-4A14-8326-EAF65EA2A0F2.jpg (630x945, 75K)

>chad gets to do cool pagan rituals in the forest with nature babes
Im seething

Attached: 7B374323-9901-4817-88FE-EDCC85F602B2.jpg (800x733, 80K)

Breast reduction scars

Attached: 155EA011-859C-42BF-AA94-1037E608CD5B.jpg (1024x682, 193K)

She probably should have just lost weight

Attached: AC9F1852-3BFC-4B22-81B7-4DDFEE608471.jpg (632x346, 73K)

>What do you do?
Ask her what happened to her penis.

don't worry bro i'm a druid

why did her tattooes changed sides?

sometimes cameras reverse the image

Even if she lost weight, they'd still sag. And it's hard to lose weight with like, 40lb throwing off your posture and giving you severe back pain.

>She probably should have just lost weight
Losing weight is what causes the need for surgery. The more weight you lose the farther south they fall. You can tell by her leg skin that she has already lost quite a bit.

>heh sorry kiddo, but sticks and bones are for dogs
>i only fuck women with REAL curves

Attached: a toast to fatties.jpg (590x875, 54K)

Is asking this a meme at this point

> Please, kill me. Or at least stab both of my eyes.

Attached: 1513203098259.png (399x322, 56K)

>Breast reduction scars
Damn, that's nasty -- I thought they always tried to hide the scars along the under-boob crease.

And by the way, those are some god-fucking-awful creepy-ass tattoos -- especially the arm one. Who the fuck decides one day to permanently put something that ugly on their body?

>what happened to her penis

Looks like someone chopped it off with an axe.

duh
youtube.com/watch?v=4LQJYgs1sxc

Attached: 712qAkJCIxL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 37K)

With a reduction the scar is on top due to removing the tissue. Under scars are usually from breast enhancement surgeries since they insert the implants from the bottom.

Given how ugly those scars are, I would think that they would want to develop a breast-reduction technique that hides the incision below the boob. Kind of like the way laparoscopic surgery works.

They have to raise the nipples somehow, user.

Have to lift the skin up to compensate for the lack of breast tissue. So that involves scars on the top. Sadly you can't fix sagginess without removing lots of skin and lots of removed skin leaves scars. If you aren't too old most will heal and look like stretch marks, but the older you are before getting the procedure the more noticeable they will be.