What went wrong with white people?

What went wrong with white people?

Attached: 1421966226230.jpg (516x350, 27K)

Ran out of shit to conquer.

>> 51319365
There was a war in Europe and the good guys lost.

>the good guys lost.
But the Brits won.

Anglos and Jews. Also muh white race is gay, most non mutts see themselves as their ethnicity then nationality and so on.

kys angloid. Anglos are pure scum.

>Anglos are pure scum
well said

Smart, attractive, middle class people refuse to have children. Thus you have both fewer whites and the whites that are there are of lower genetic quality. Smart people tend to plan ahead and thus don't shit out kids they can't support. Ironically the ability to plan ahead, which has allowed them to succeed in life, has also been their genetic downfall.

Attached: 1516401885510.jpg (1080x1350, 234K)

Learn how to reply properly m8

Complacency. Weve grown fat and lazy off our success and excess, and the less priveledged races of the world are far more motivated to plunder what we refuse to take advantage of. 50 years of global dominance made us stop trying, and its readily apparent. Sure, fags like Gates and Zucc still rose to power, but the current generation of whites is spoiled and unwilling to struggle whereas the rest of the world is wasting no time climbing ahead. The US and Europe will soon go the way of the Romans sadly, and slowly break apart under the great migration of peoples due to infighting and their own lack of cohesion to immigrants with so such lack of a communal identity.

Attached: 7FFF9BDF-B118-43A3-9F1A-EF02B0BDCCAA.png (491x512, 121K)

Tragic phoneposting accident. It wont happen again

What's the context here? Did those two gentlemen engage in coitus?

>Smart, attractive, middle class people refuse to have children.

Truth.

I can't necessarily say I'm attractive, but my wife and I are definitely smart and upper-middle class, and we decided not to have children. It just seemed like an easier life that way. But I also know that we're exactly the kind of people who should have had children, if you look at it from society's perspective.

Oh well.

>reddit spacing
>my wife
REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: rage.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>132 IQ
>Mixed-raced
>Realize I should have kids and pass on intelligence genetics, but my race doesn't even exist
>Where it's somewhat real, dysgenics have already brought IQ down to 88

At least I'm smart enough to not race-mix and make life hell for multiple peoples.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

They're the descendants of the working class whites. Even whites view the working class whites as less than human

That's a really despicable mix.

Attached: purebreed.png (1349x631, 100K)

That's what my dad is.

I wish I were White, Mestizo, African American, or even East Asian, but I'm something that doesn't even really have a homeland.

Puerto Rico and Brazil, both populations dying and already dumb, are going to be ethnically cleansed in the far future by Whites/Asians.

They're too dumb to survive on their own. They're pretty much Amerindians/Arabs. They're ripe for destruction.

The upper classes will flee.

Probably all of the incest that made them white, huh?

The wrong people have been reproducing since the Industrial Revolution.

Nothing happened. It was always like this.

White success is based on the system of an elite that does all the important work and an underclass that acts pretty much as their slaves. In exchange the underclass gets luxuries and can feel good about the achievements of the elite.

The only thing that has changed is that now the slave class is waking up to their reality.

>The underclass receive luxuries

Not really.
The elite that do all of the important work suck everything and hand the commoners crumbs that put money right back into their pockets.

They even work together to have greater control over the populace.

It's really fucked-up.

Well yeah, you're right. It only recently became so that the underclass gets luxuries. But those luxuries are only luxuries in context of how things used to be in the past. If you compare it to what the elites get, it's basically nothing.

If you think about it,
You realize IQ tests are pushed to fool people into thinking their brain is solid no matter what.

It teaches people to stop exercising and eating right to maintain their mind. A dip from 130 IQ to 115 IQ will create the illusion of intelligence because that person is still beating out 85% of the populace, but it eliminates them as a serious threat to the top 15%.

So many thoughts are pressed onto people from the wealthy just so that the elite can stay in control. It is sacrilege to most to suggest that IQ can be increased through diet and exercise.

The average IQ of a healthy person is roughly 110, but a sickly person has an IQ of about 90.

No one in charge wants a fully awake people.
They don't want to be exposed.

more like past wars killed the best genes combine with democratic liberal values produced what we seeing now.

>part nigger
wew
those dna tests lie though

Constant demoralization and anti white propaganda over decades, but good news, more and more whites are coming to ethnonationalism and I predict we'll see something similar to Hitlers germany in about 10 years. Gonna be great.

Blacks are actually 90 IQ when healthy.
Whites are 110 average IQ, so that's where "dumb nigger" comes from. It's still a 20 point IQ jump, but it's not as bad as the research says it is.

A healthy black man is as smart as a sick white man.

That wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for our real weakness, humanitarianism. If we weren't such sentimental cucks all those niglets that get shit out would starve before they grow up into dindus.

The obvious issue comes about when blacks are left to their own devices and are restricted from clean water, meaningful vascular exercise, and nutritious food.

That's when you start getting 70-79 IQ population averages.

Amazing. It's almost like their "subhumanity" is in some way related to their circumstances? That's can't possibly be right...

So we'll have another psycho who slaughters waves of other whites, sends the whites in his own country to die en-masse, and helps destroy Europe yet again. Great thing to look forward to.

It's both environmental and genetic factors at play. Whites are genuinely racially superior and they have better lives because of it, but that's not the total truth.

Blacks, which whites came from, still have a good deal of power within their hand.

The issue is that Africa is a hell-hole rife with problems, and the people can be, without doubt, dumber than usual and in power.