Do Nords have a higher tolerance for cold climates than other groups?

do Nords have a higher tolerance for cold climates than other groups?

Attached: 1894F0F5-C961-43FF-8EB7-1092CF1DF4E6.jpg (640x960, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Innately? Maybe, I dunno.
But there's weird thing where living in the cold makes you more tolerant of it.

yeah, really weird how people adapt to an environment after being there a while
so fucking strange, I just can't wrap my head around such a crazy idea!

the one on the left seems much more comfortable in the cold than the right.

No it's not even usually that cold in Nordlands. Slavs absolutlely do though, those fuckers can withstand any kind of cold. That's why Hitler did tests on captured Slavs to see if their soldiers had some innate biological resistance to cold since they were borderline unfightable in it.

Slavs are part Nord, at minimum, some being fully Nordic.

>Slavs are part Nord

This is like claimining bongs are Nords. They are most certainly not, and neither are Slavs. Sure there may be some similarities, but Slavs are their own distinct kind, and their innate biological resistances to cold have absolutely ZERO to do with any Nord blood in them.

i promise you that at least one Viking tribe settled in Russia

>Russia
>Nords
You need to leave, OP

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people

Kievan Rus

Slavs are only a linguistic group, you fucking idiots.

>i promise you that at least one Viking tribe settled in Russia

Did you even read my fucking comment? It's irrelevant. Slavs are Slavs, that is all.

>shared bloodlines are irrelevant

Do you know how many Norse settled and bred in the British Isles? There's nothing Nordic about them today, in fact if you take 10 bongs and line them side by side with Nords you will be absolutely shocked and think they come from a different planet.

Genes mutate, bucko, please educate yourself to this fact. Genes mutate over time due to environemental factors. Any Norse that settled in Slav lands are utterly irrelevant today.

They are just culturally/historically significant to the Rus peoples and modern nations, but even many Russians today are often trying to sideline or ignore the Norse origins of Rurik and the Varangians in general. There is a lot of Slav revisionists claiming thye weren't even Vikangz at all.

i know genes mutate and mix, and obviously you will find Britons with Nordic blood and features.

I think there was some study on eskimo/inuit being more tolerant to cold, had something to do with their bodyfat and height.

>and obviously you will find Britons with Nordic blood and features

What are Nordic features, pray tell? And what is Nordic blood?

Norwegian dude here
You just get used to it, though I know a lot of people who's hands turn blue at the slightest breeze

Also please stop saying "nord"

to be honest, i didnt expect this thread to get more than a couple replies.

>Thinking that Nordic and Slavic is the same thing
You motherfucker you

Attached: 79E4009C-13EF-43C7-BF6E-E1A0BA250EDD.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Hyperboreans living within the Arctic Circle

Attached: ADB2EDFA-EB46-4643-9687-DFA3ECE11C06.jpg (500x700, 66K)

Also I do not know maybe. I am Nordic and a shit ton of people I know can walk around naked in the snow without feeling anything. My tolerance against cold is shit tho.

>Living within the Arctic Circle
Almost no one except like half of the Finnish folk does that.

you live on Northrend

Attached: 95FCD398-013C-49DD-B0BC-609C5944DAB1.png (300x376, 137K)

You guys never been around snow? You can tell it's warm out. Warm enough to melt the snow it appears, based on the texture. The extent of the melting makes me guess it's actually pretty warm out. In the mountains where i live, there is snow at the mountain top year rounds, even though it's like 80 degrees out. As long as there isn't wind, your skin gets numbed and you get used to it, very similar to how you get used to cold water. You do also get used to colder temperatures. But in my experience, if you move to somewhere warmer, the resistance deminishes.

TL;DR it has nothing to do with genetics, and every human can probably get equally used to it if they acclimate themselves. Whether short or long term.

Attached: 30.png (260x235, 81K)

its not like i called u martians

people from cold climates are bigger boned that why the can tolerate cold. niggers are skinny

>evolution doesn't exist
based

russians descend from the swedes, retards

No, they're fucking not you absolute retard. This descended from bullshit is absolute cancer, Sweden wasn't even inhabited by humans not all too long ago as it was covered in massive sheets of ice.

The Kievan Rus' was founded by a Varangian named Rurik, yes, this is the historical tradition that a small band of him and his warriors conquered the local Slavs and built a kingdom there that developed over much time and invasions/political changes in the area in the three modern day nations of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.

The vast majority of inhabitants of those entites which follow that of Rurik's were NOT descended from Swedes and were ethnic, indigenous Slavs, this was even at the time of Rurik's life nevermind the centuries and millenia following his death.

Russians are Slav. Ukrainians are Slav. Belarussians are Slav. This is all. as I told you, many Slav revisionists today actively even try and obscure the fact that Rurik was Varangian and that the Kievan Rus' had ANY kind of non-Slavic influence or descent.

Go we wuz somewhere else you absolutely cancerous white nigger filth.

a small band mixing can spread to many over time