At this point, my schemes are so convoluted that I've lost track of them

At this point, my schemes are so convoluted that I've lost track of them.

Attached: Truest Light.png (600x600, 220K)

I doubt you ever knew in the first place.

You are all my pawns. For once, I'm the one who controls.

First, janny blood will flow, then, every user will know my wrath.

>I'm the one who controls
Did you finally got your meds, sweetheart?

Meds do the opposite of what you're describing. The longer I go without them, the more powerful and multidimensional I feel.

Always the same cute anime images despite the fact that OP is a fat neckbeard.

>OP is a fat neckbeard.
wrong, i m even cuter irl

SHUT THE FUCK UP SUBHUMAN TRANNY!!

You're not me, fuck off imposter. Stop following me. I will end you one of these days.
I am in fact an attention whore, but not the type you describe.

Don't create this threads.
I prefer nightwalking please.

How about a daywalk? hahahhaa.

Attached: 20190301_120521.jpg (2560x1440, 1.71M)

is that where you live anonette?

Well I don't live in the woods themselves, but I wish I could.

Attached: 20190301_120211.jpg (2560x1440, 1.88M)

Don't worry your subconscious took over

Did you take these pics today during the day?
First one looks great but I don't like the voltage wires.
I wish there was some snow where I'm from.
Is it too cold outside to go on nightwalking tonight?

No these are from a few days ago.
>First one looks great but I don't like the voltage wires.
I agree. Here's one without the wires.
>Is it too cold outside to go on nightwalking tonight?
No, it's never too cold. I'll gladly go in -20. I'm pretty tired to go tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Attached: 20190301_120515.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

is there bears where you go walk?

No bears. Mostly deer, foxes, rabbits, partridges.The should also be moose and wolves, though I don't see them.

Attached: 20190301_120438.jpg (2560x1440, 998K)

Get on discord, I sent you a friend request from my actual account, the last one I gave you was my secondary
be my lover

You will not get her pussy, there isn't even evidence that this is a female.
Can you thirsty faggots stop falling for baits and thus poluting the board?

Attached: 979.jpg (532x320, 15K)

quite terrible quality, what phone do you have faggot

Attached: DwKQ46XXQAEukZb.jpg (550x393, 27K)

you should try killing a rabbit, itd be fun!

I love the one-point perspective of this one.
Litterers who throw garbage into the creek deserve capital punishment to be quite honest and pic related.
If you go nightwalking tomorrow I'll be aware of the catalog.
Do you always get online this late? I'm afraid I'll have to go to sleep soon because I've got to wake up early tomorrow.
I don't even care if she's a trap or a neckbeard. I want to talk with this person whoever it is.

Attached: linkola_tampereen_kokouksessa-1-822x1200.jpg (822x1200, 172K)

I don't know if that will be possible. We'll see.
There might soon be. If someone I met happens to be petty enough if I do it all wrong. But it might be my fault.
Galaxy S9+. Jow Forums won't let upload anything better. I think it looks fine in most of them. There was a blizzard in the last one.

Attached: 20190301_111336.jpg (2560x1440, 1016K)

I get online whenever. But usually this time is the best since there's more traffic.

And you're kind of right. Being female isn't even relevant here.

Attached: 20190301_120506.jpg (2560x1440, 1.78M)

Yeah, but I'm struggling not to fall asleep right now haha
I identify this abandoned shed(?). You posted a pic of it in the nightwalking thread.
Do you always wander these paths then?

It has a relevance but it's a strange thing

Well my sleep schedule is fucked, I can;t remember the last time I went to sleep before midnight.
I do go down the same path most often. There are some others, but this one's my favorite. I don't know what that building is, I think it has something to do with river drainage. There's always a sound of rushing water bellow.
Why is it strange?

Attached: 20190223_005757.jpg (1202x515, 143K)

It's strange because you simultaneously have posters not believing you are a girl, posters thirsting after you when they think you are a girl, posters telling girls to get off r9k
All while you are trying to do whatever it is you were trying to do
On the other hand you go along with it all pretty well, it may as well be irrelevant

Whatever that building is, it seems nobody really cares for it except for the grafitti guys. But that water is probably used for agriculture. Do you ever see other people around during the day?
Btw what species is that tree growing behind it?
going to sleep in ten minutes if I don't fall asleep before sitting on the chair like an idiot

I went the longest time without mentioning it, since it was never important.The one time I did, the tone of the whole thread changed completely. Then I was kind of intrigued and kept doing it. Now I suppose I regret it a bit, but I don't always control my actions very well. Some of the things I don't even remember how I posted.
Yeah it's an old building connected to the drainage of the nearby river. I don't think ever had any active use. There are rarely any people there. I really don't know what plants those are. Maybe pine?

Yea I was kinda impressed by how well you had all the other posters convinced you weren't a girl
I still called it correctly though

>I went the longest time without mentioning it, since it was never important.
>Yea I was kinda impressed by how well you had all the other posters convinced you weren't a girl

>posts as animegurl 24/7

OP is a 300lbs man btw

Attached: Dk5jTEQUwAA5reM.jpg (900x728, 66K)

To be sure, you were intended to believe them yours, but you surprise me. Even after admitting your inability to follow them, you still consider them your schemes. Did it ever occur to you that the reason you've lost track of them is that they were never yours to begin with?

Attached: Aizen Sosuke.jpg (500x398, 38K)

So you could spend the whole day there outdoors without seeing anybody? I wish I were you. If I go having a walk to the woods where I live it is always crowded here and there. It's disgusting to see so many people with their backpacks and their cars just messing around and making noise.
I wouldn't say it is a pine or any other conifer but I'm curious. I don't really know what kind of trees grow in that part of Europe.

I'm going to sleep now. Will check the archive tomorrow.
Gn anons

Vagina x2

user
You are a retarded schizophrenic girl who believes tinfoil memes.
If you really think you are the chess master you are confirming your retard status

Hello user.
It's kitten user
I'm worried for whats happening to you, do you mind talking a bit in private?
You know I want the best for you and I'm worried that what's happening might turn back on you.

My discord is fold#6979
sorry for the shitty messaging service but it's the most likely you have

Cope. You just want pussy and you're desperate enough to fall into wishful thinking

Whenever I'm around a gay guy I try to act like how a girl I would be attracted to would act. I've been called cute by multiple guys by doing this even though I'm like 6 feet tall and a little muscular.