I look up my old high school friend

>I look up my old high school friend
>He used to be an obese loser, maybe we could reconnect and be losers together
>Became a blonde alpha Chad who has been with multiple women and works at Google

Why did I do this to myself? I'm happy for him, but my God have I fucked up so hard.

Attached: 1480016834_flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (681x800, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4l2MpKVaIM
bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yuu-chan? Is that you?

Attached: download (63).jpg (300x168, 6K)

all fat people are chads because only chads can be a giant demigod under all the fat, dont tell all the fatties to start working out or the amount of chads will x4 globally no joke, they are luckily fucking retarded and think being fat is permanent lmfao

I was the one who introduced him into anime and he still watches anime.
He was never ugly, he was just super fat and lived in a highly judgemental area. It's not surprising he's more successful than me now. It just hurts knowing how my parents fucked up everything by wasting my college fund so I couldn't have the same opportunities.

Attached: 1nn3gx.jpg (513x600, 82K)

I might use this concept for my next video..

trust me dud, college is a fucking meme, its all about how good you are att bullshitting people and talking shit to make connections and being a likeable guy under your fake facade

His parents sent him to a prestigious university while my parents had no faith in me and just wanted me to get student loans to attend a shitty community college, so I entered the workforce as a unionized blue-collar worker and I still resent them for it to this day.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

what's your channel nigga
>inb4 john doe or prince of zimbabwe

Don't, society is so competitive these days that you wouldn't of got anywhere either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4l2MpKVaIM

That's me, John Doe.

Attached: 1551506496878.jpg (900x900, 82K)

When it comes down to it its all about whats in your head, you can just bullshit your way anywhere and if someone likes what you know or say or do you will get anywhere, basically dont be autistic and you can do anything if youre confident and its 10x easier if you have a strong presence like very tall or buff , good looking etc, this also makes people like you on first impression easier,

grades or college is just a thing they see the aboslute first time they see your papers, then it doesnt matter anymore

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

Blonde men can't be chads.

I really disagree. When I get away from this toxic and shitty environment on trips, I was able to lose my virginity and be liked by other people.

Not going to college was my biggest regret, but community college would have been worthless in terms of social value.

I know a lot of people would envy some AFL-CIO lackey job, but I have to work 12 hour days and be alone forever.

Whats stopping you from going to university now? I'd like to add I have been to University but had to drop out because it was too far away from where I lived and I didn't like the people there, everyone was souless and disconnected, I have never felt more alone.

My dad makes too much money, so I can't get any financial aid. He is in a lot of debt, so I have to wait another year. I could get a loan but Republicans cut college funding so a public university is $30k and the best loan I can get is 12% interest.

>Makes too much money
>In a lot of debt

You might want to investigate his earnings/bank account more closely.

If your countries financial aid system works in any kind of logical manor they will take his debt into consideration when determining how much he earns.

What do you do now as a job?

if you used to be friends and you legit miss him just hit him up again and say hi. He'll probably be glad to talk to an old friend again.

The conversation will go a lot like this

>Hey user haven't seen you in a long time
Hi
>How are you going?
I'm good, what are you doing with your life
>Oh you know...

Awkward moment.

He overpaid for our current house, and my mother racks up a lot of credit card debt. I don't want to say but I work for the government in a dead-end position.

>look up high school bully
>he's rich, successful, attractive
>smiling in every picture
>100% Chad
I WANT HIM TO BE MISERABLE

Attached: CB99DCC3-469B-4D8C-95D2-4BB93C692E8A.jpg (345x348, 33K)

Yep, that's why I'm afraid to contact him. The only thing I have to show is that I fucked a girl once. Everything else has been a complete failure.

Ok fair enough and does your country take your age in consideration when applying for aid?

They do in mine, if I'm 22 or older my parents income don't matter.

Yeah, but I have to wait until I'm 24. I'm 23, so I'm probably just gonna wait but I'm gonna have to quit my job soon because I'd be making too much money to get any assistance.

Oh fuck that would make an even better video

>Shows wojak in highschool
>Getting bullied so much
>Looks up people from old highschool on FB
>Sees the main bully rich and successful

Ah, well if it makes you feel better I'm almost 25 working in a supermarket as a cleaner.

I don't think life gets much lower than that, I have to leave soon to work a well.

try to find any type of seasonal work that is unionized, it'll suck shit and the hours are long
but at least you'll get paid decently and they will eventually offer something full-time due to union callback rights

that's a tired trope, at least op is more relatable

This job is unionized, but I'm trying to join the police as a background thing.

Just jumping through hoops at the moment.

Eh I'll take everything in relation, honestly the best scripts for videos are on this board.

Won't be a new video till next week, until I'm done slaving away at my job tho, a lot of mind numbing time to think to myself.

I'm old and had blocked it out for many years, got my life together and everything. Moved on and completely forgot. I can't remember what triggered it but I remembered him again a couple months ago and all the awful memories came flooding back and I felt bad all over again. I switched schools halfway through but he fucked me up for years. I wish I had never remembered him.

I know that feel friend, I'm old too and forgot most of that stuff as well.

But I was bullied to the point where I had to drop out of highschool or I'd kill myself.

So I did, and I'm alive, if you call this living....

That's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that user. It must have been really intense. What's your situation like now?

I'm a cleaner at a supermarket and make doomer vids under the name John Doe.

That's my situation.

are you a virgin? 0w2