Do girls really like it when guys moan? It seems like an effeminate thing to do

Do girls really like it when guys moan? It seems like an effeminate thing to do.

Attached: FzyfBEO.jpg (1234x1920, 412K)

They really really do. They find it really fucking hot. Submissive women especially, they want to be validated and feel like 'they're doing a good job' and that you're enjoying yourself, so moaning really turns them on.

Dude idgaf what a girl finds effeminate. Its effeminate to constantly make every decision based on what girls like. Moan if you want to moan, holy fuck, its not that big of a deal. I seriously just despise dudes who are mentally cucked like you

Pardon the fuck out of me. Some of us are concerned about what we will and won't get judged for. Is there a reason you feel the need to act hard on an anonymous imageboard?

Femanon here. Yes. It's hot as fuck. Whether we're submissive or dom, it's hot. Let's us know you're enjoying yourself.

Yeah, it's the only way they can really judge how they're doing, since they can't physically feel the strapon in your ass.

Its fine to be worried about what you'll be judged for, sure. But moaning is such a tiny fucking thing. Its not like youre dressing up in skirts or some shit.

What do you think if you let out a moan, she's gonna lose respect for you? For fucks sake youre literally just enjoying yourself, how can you be so insecure?

>imagine being so cucked by society that you won't do things your partner enjoys

Women are cruel, exacting creatures, user. They judge harshly for the smallest offenses and they never forget.

Not my experience. I mean ive moaned with literally every girl ive been with and they've all loved it. I guess we're just different or somethin

probably hotter if they grunt instead of moan

they like deep moans, not high pitchy whiny shit

>tfw no big titty fembot gf to kiss my neck and jerk me off
I'd moan like a slut.

moaning may seem effeminate and it kinda is but
you know whats more effeminate?
getting fucked by someone and taking pleasure in the enjoyment they get out of fucking you
it's ok to show a little bit of an effeminate side to a woman, especially if you're making her feel 10 times girlier in the process
and if you are doing it right, nothing makes a girl feel girly like getting fucked by a guy who genuinely likes fucking her

>insecure
pic related is (you)

Attached: soyisms.jpg (1500x1000, 216K)

No, it's a shit test. Remember that women are compulsive liars and that everything they say should be taken with a grain of salt.

not quite moan in an effeminate way, but saying things like "fuck" under your breath and grunting/moaning in a more, idk, "manly" way, girls like.
t.cyborg who has had 1 long term relationship

Maybe you should try attacking the substance of arguments instead of dismissing them based on diction.

Girls go crazy for it. As long as you don't sound like a Japanese schoolgirl they'll love hearing it.
Especially if you grunt/mumble out expletives like "fuck, shit, god, ect." under your breath. I'd argue they like that even more than the moaning.

Women get off to the fact that you're getting off to them.

I growl at my wife and she loves it.

It's involuntary desu

>it's a shit test
Why do you care what women think

Moaning is hot as fuck when either guys or girls do it. Hearing a guy moan when he cums is one of the biggest turn ons.

Does hearing a guy let out soft girly moans while seeing his frenzied hips and throbbing cock ejaculate all over your tits turn you on?

Moaning is affirmative validation that their pussy is satisfactory. Nothing is more sexy to a wahmen.

Guy moans in general while fucking drive me crazy. It's just extra hot when you can tell him cumming is super intense and pleasurable. More cum the better.

it's effeminate if you are.

you know what drives me crazy? white hot pokers piercing every piece of your flesh at once.

>waahh you used a word I associate with a certain thing, therefore you are that thing

You know what drives me crazy? A battering rame right up the scrotum. Just destroy my testicles with ultimate pelvic destruction.

It'll be so nice I'll never be able to cum again.

Also for other reasons.

>t. triggered redditoids

As long as the moans aren't extremely feminine, yeah. Any kind of noise is good desu.

>soft moans
>frenzied hips
Yes
>not coming inside
No

I lost my virginity earlier this year and was extremely disappointed that he didn't moan. Made me feel like he wasn't into it. Depresses the fuck out of me.

One of the easiest ways to turn my ex on was to moan, even if it was fake and I just wanted to fuck with her. She'd often orgasm when I'd do it. I actually think women get more turned on by moaning than men do (and men really like moaning, so that's saying a lot).

Yes, very much so. It shows that you're enjoying it which further makes us enjoy it. Drives the passion level way up. The only people I've seen say anything negative about a man moaning is other men and as long as you arent fucking other men, their opinion is irrelevant.

It's hot if it's naturally occurring. Any sound that comes out, moan or grunt, or whatever.

It's Jow Forums you fucking pussy not reddit, take your sensitive feelings elsewhere

>What do you think if you _______________, she's gonna lose respect for you?
oh buddy