How do homeless people not starve to death?

Where do you get your food if you have no money to pay for it?

Attached: homeless.jpg (1074x642, 124K)

Trashcans

Asking for a money on the street pays more than almost any job.
How do you think they afford $20 crack 6 times a day?

You're serious? That's disgusting. You're better going to walmart and shoplifting a little.

are they actually on drugs or that just a myth?

Comforting lies Republicans tell themselves to avoid having to help others

fags beg for money. get food stamps from local government. Dig thru trash just to eat. These bums deserve death.

Attached: DA4C81B7-541D-44C1-BF87-5DAE87104EC1.png (658x706, 672K)

i mean, even if it were true, that would just mean they're in even more dire need of help, so that's weird

>bums panhandle
>do crime like steal copper wire from light poles
>sell them
>have some money to fet high

Fag who lives in a bubble. I work at burger king and i see needles and shit near dumpsters and bums shooting up near the alleyway while dumpster diving for old ass whopper meats lmao

Attached: FA6E9B3E-100F-4824-AE65-757DF7727F29.png (818x710, 455K)

> Street Crack
> 20
Another episode of user talking shit about things he doesn't know

Well eventually I suppose they engage in drug usage, but if they had the money to be on it 24/7y they wouldn't be on the streets.

Everyone in my town gives them food, blankets, sweaters, and umbrellas. They hate it. They actually look at you with contempt if you hand them a freshly wrapped sandwich with a drink. They don't want food, jackets, or umbrellas, they want money to go buy drugs or alcohol. But there's no way for them to say it without saying it, so they just begrudgingly accept the "helpful" gifts and keep begging in hopes that someone caves in and actually gives them money. No one really does. Longest they last is about a month before they give up and go try another town

Attached: 1515215349086.png (269x461, 177K)

I live in a college town and I have to walk past the same fucking homeless guys everyday/ They're all able-bodied young men who should have a fucking job, but they just take fucking handouts and because the town is filled with leftist faggots they're able to get by pretty easily on handouts. It sickens me honestly.

About half of them are, usually why they become homeless. the other half are really mentally ill, like proper schizos

How long can one survive on just drugs no food?

Pretty much indefinitely I'd say. If you look at drugs, they definitely are solid, they're made of matter, so it's putting something into your system. Maybe not much, but it's there.

Yeah. Thank god there's no evidence in sight that able-bodied men have hard time getting jobs, especially without a fixed address!

Depends on the amount of body fat on the person and their amount of exercise.

Except they do. In NYC on the train often someone will give a dollar if you have a good enough story to tell. That takes maybe 3 minutes maximum. Up to $20 an hour and thats all you need to eat 3 meals. Plus there are places you can go for free food. No one dies of starvation when homeless in current year, it's all drugs, infections, and winter.

Killer estimate. Thanks. Sorry

I always give homeless people money. The more drugs they consume, the sooner they die.

from personal experience - taking food off tables at mall food courts. Also asking restaurants for extras at the end of nights. sometimes dumpsters but since like 2010 everyone locks their dumpsters

Actually true. Not just homeless people either, also regular poorfags and cheap assholes
>this
Even if we assume that some liberal bullshit is true, the homeless people that are "just people who've fell on hard times" typically aren't the ones out on the street hassling people for money.

ever tried to get a job without a cell phone or address? Much less a clean pair of clothes? Let me know how it goes for you.

>then user becomes homeless and gets death

Do other cities no have homeless shelters and soup kitchens?
Every kid in our school who wanted to go to college was forced to volunteer 2 hours a month at the kitchen.

that's the thing, if you look scruffy/are known as the local homeless, you're watched extra carefully at a store.
t. former walmart security

HOW do homeless people not live in the forest and steal food from fields

It doesn't matter where you live or what you look like. Just walk in to the store, look the manager in the eye, and give him a firm handshake. Don't have address or cell? No problem. Ask to be payed in cash so your employment is tax free. Win-win. Or, you know, stay at a halfway house.

Probably far more convenient surviving in the city.

All the nutritious cum they swallow to pay for crack rocks

Absolutely unequivocally untrue. I spent two years on the streets and the only way I got out is by saving every penny I made to pay for job training and hygiene items and a cheap rental. One thing ive learned is that working full time job and having somewhere to sleep afterwards is the sweetest deal out there. Living on the street somewhere with winters is a full time job of trying to survive. Trust me - I know how to talk to a manager and shake a hand - I make $32 an hour at a low labor job. Dont shit on someone who might be slowly steadily getting off their shit together when youre probably in your mothers basement

People throw out plenty of food that's 99% good. How many people do you know who would throw out a block of cheese because there's a speck of mold on it? The hobos just cut the moldy part off and chow down.

its been said but yeah there are actually quite a lot of shelters/organizations/groups that give out food regularly to the homeless afaik. i used to volunteer with my church to make sandwiches out to the homeless but we switched to thick socks and gloves and shit when we saw they werent going like hotcakes. most of the guys on the street know where to go for hot food and are usually wanting for other things

>surviving on the streets is a full time job
NOPE
>hungry? steal food from a grocery store
>cold and wet at night? steal blankets / start a fire in an abandoned area
>need anything else? beg for money
>get caught doing these things? get sent to jail and get 3 hots and a cot courtesy of actual hardworking taxpayers, plus free skill training and education
being a bum is literally the easiest shit in the world in America. The only reason anybody works a job is to have nice things and start a family.

As someone who was kicked out of his family members house a lot. It's extremely stressful, emotionally draining and depressing. Especially if you have no friends or people to talk to. Not being well rested and homeless is horrible.

>muh stress
>muh emotions
>mud depression
>nobody to talk to
normie pls go

This is Jow Forums though. Imagine being an incel and homeless instead of a neet.

Leftist weenies feed them
same reason the nigger population has exploded

lmao just steal some food bro

"trolling" lol. Don't get me wrong it was pretty funny and pretty obvious but still, shame on you

It's really funny that the drug problems identified are of the people that are homeless, as if there aren't homes currently being destroyed by drugs.