Racial hierarchy

1) whites/norteast asians

2) southeast asians/arabs/hispanics

3) amerindians/pacific islanders

4) pajeet indians

5) american niggers

6) african niggers

7)abbos

Attached: cec554bc65485b07481ac71d238ac738.jpg (1080x1440, 123K)

8) slavs
9) ayy lmaos

Attached: 1542320552882.jpg (800x900, 94K)

POWER GAP
10) literal shit
EVEN BIGGER POWER GAP
11) Canadians

1) niggers every nigger is a star

2) partial niggers and mestizos/native Americans

3) East Asians

4) abbos

5) white devils

6) Arabs and the like

not all east asians are the same, you need to separate jungle/sea east asian from north aryan east asians

And what shithole did you crawl out of if i may ask?

1)Samurai
2)Jews
3) Amerimutts
4)chinks (eastern jews)
5) New Europeans
6) Actual Europeans
7)everyone else

Yeah that's pretty much right, nobody sane could argue against it.

Attached: 1211509009143.jpg (320x450, 39K)

>"abbos"

HAHAHAHAAAH!!!!! Lmao!!!

Put the 8th as women

l'd swap 5 and 6.

1) orcs
2) other shits

i dont like american niggers but they are superior to african niggers due to their white admixture

1.All races (All brotier. It's shit ideologies that make a man worthless)
2.Jews (Must be exterminated IMMEDIATELY)

tfw korean girl.
Am i top tier now?

Attached: 1523244434920.jpg (300x260, 14K)

you are northeast asian so yes

Why is it whenever someone makes a racial hierarchy list, it's just a list of how much he wants to fuck the women?

Lucky me then, i guess.

Depending on what part of Africa they come from, African niggers can be way more powerful than Ameriniggers. Ugandans and Nigerians are pretty OP in a black on black match-up.
Ugandan cinema > American cinema

Whites is too generic so Split into Nordics, West Europeans, South europeans, Slavs, whatever.

Move southeast Asians down a couple notches down to pajeet. They possess pretty much all of the shitty Asian stereotypes far more than northeast asians (ape nose, ugly, dark brown-yellow skin, extreme turbomanlet, low test, cucked by whites) and none of the good ones (intelligent, math prodigy, kdrama / kpop cute, advanced technology, hard working, white skin). At least Arabs and hispanics can be attractive or cool.

Where are the jews?

What makes African niggers worse than American niggers? American niggers have 10x the opportunities of African niggers and STILL manage to chimp out.

>girl
probably a tranny, but if not, leave this place

don't you have some other imageboard you could be on that's actually korean and not full of depressed lonely western men? let's be honest, there's only one reason you would want to be here and that is for attention. pointing out the fact that you are female when it's completely unnecessary doesn't really help your case much either.

of course im posting for attention why else would i?

it makes sense to want to breed with people who are genetically superior
i wish I was an asian girl desu, you are pretty lucky

I actually hate myself a lot, but at least i can make someone jealous i guess that's nice.

Why do you hate yourseIf?

just had to make sure you weren't in denial about your attention whore ways like most roasties are

because i hate my race, my looks, just about everything about myself.

I'm well aware im attention whoring but i thank you for your due-diligence

You may well be ugly, but why do you hate your race?

Can't really argue with this list but I would put Jews right behind poojeets

I don't like being asian at all. And i constantly wish i was white.

Switch 2 and 3 and put Jews behind poo in loos and you got yourself a fucking list.

Yeah, l got that, but why?

Every single African nigger I've ever met was more intelligent, respectful, articulate and less violent then your average American mulatto monstrosity. So switch 5 and 6 plz.

I don't know why, that's just how i feel im kinda retarded.

I admire northeast asians more than anything, I wouldnt call it jealousy

hows are foreigners viewed in korea
prospective TaLKfag here ready to come shit up your country

depends on the african nigger. liberian niggers are the shit-tier absolute worst niggers, down there with most african niggers (somalia, congo, rwanda, etc)

northafrica niggers and southafrica niggers are the most tolerable generally.

american niggers by comparison are pretty tame because they don't really commit many genocides and don't really go into full blown cannibalism and tribal warfare

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Yeah, l'm beginning to see that.

I don't see why.

Pretty positively more so if you're a white guy.
The meme that asian girls love white guys is not ironic.

ya

I want to hug her so badly right now

>tfw no small asian gf that you can carry around everywhere

>Pretty positively more so if you're a white guy.
somehow i feel like i'd just get weird glares all the time because i'm white. also i'm an ugly loser.

you would accept anything though

Well yeah if you're extremly ugly then it will be worse for you. But what some people consider ugly here isn't the same there and so on.

>I don't see why.
northeast asians have a high average IQ and are very aesthetically pleasing, isnt that enough?

t. hispanic

ok the only thing i like about my race is that my skin is pretty nice and i don't take care of myself at all.

You should try taking care of yourseIf.

your neoteny also makes you attractive if you are female

im too lazy, and dont have a reason to

thats true i do look younger than my age at least. fits my childish personality too

Is your self-esteem not enough of a reason?

Chink are literally east Asians + se Asians. What do we do about them?
Also why are se Asians grouped with mud slimes and spics

That won't help my self esteem at all.

kill yourself bitch
you're a race traitor and your parents loathe the fact they birthed an abomination like you

t. kim

im not a race traitor, i don't date anyone lol

Add me lello#0002

1. Higher tier North Sea people (most Dutch, Norwegians and Danes, some English, people with narrow, long, articulated faces).

2. Alpine and Southern German peoples (Swiss, Austrians, Bavarians, Northern Italians).

3. Lower tier North Sea people (Northern Germans, Belgians, lower-tier Dutch, Norwegians and Danes, most English, people with wider, shorter, fatty faces).

4. Higher tier Japanese and Koreans.

5. French and Northern Spanish (not racially mixed; blue veins).

6. Lower tier Japanese and Koreans.

7. Slavs, excluding Ukrainians and Russians.

8. Mestizos and Chinese.

9. Turks, Ukrainians and Russians.

10. Southeast Asians, including Vietnamese.

11. Subcontinentals.

12. American Natives, Pacific Islanders and Middle Easterners.

13. Arabs and North Africans.

14. West and South Africans.

15. Aboriginals and Papuans.

16. East Africans.

>Also why are se Asians grouped with mud slimes and spics
seasians are low IQ just like arabs and spics, they dont deserve to be grouped separately

Singaporeans? Taiwanese?

Malaysia Cambodia thailand and Vietnam have higher average iq than Arabians.
Also what about far east russians? Or north east indians? Or native americans?

singaporean high IQ is due to chinese immigrants and taiwan is in northeast asia

1) indians

2) whites

3) asians

4) blacks

Gay
We Asians are obviously #1
Whites are a close 2nd
Indians and Arabs are 3rd
Blacks are 4th

I see we are all in agreement

neither feather nor dot indians can be considered #1

nah nah nah it's more like

1. attractive people
2. ugly people
3. robots/incels

Attached: KNycJUR.png (372x351, 117K)

1. enlightened people
2. everyone else

pajeets niggers and abbos are ugly
whites and asians are attractive so I agree

>3) amerindians/pacific islanders
Imagine if these guys didn't get fucked by the smallpox, they were the tallest race(at the time) and the measurement was after the smallpox wiped 90% of them. Fucking slayers. Whites wouldn't stand a chance.

Attached: 5f370855e854bf537eea8c602e78466c.jpg (635x379, 91K)

even if thats true whites are smarter

Asian women #1 Asian men #5

nah asian guys are top tier. one half of K-Pop's international appeal is the qt korean boys that headline the genre

1. European,Sinodont
2. Indo-Aryan, Arab,Iranian,Sundadont,Mongol
3. Amerindian, Turk,
4. Dravidian, Negro
5. Austroloid

1. Asian, White
...Last. everyone else

1. Jews
2. Anglos
3. Germanics/Nordics
4. scots,irish
5.northeast asians
6.latins (french,italian,spanish)
7.southeast asians
8.Indians
9.Latinos
10.slavs
11.arabs
12.africans

t. slav

Jews are the kings of civilization

Dude slavs are much better than indians.Every white is much better than indians.
t.Indian

Thats how i see the current hierarchy to be.
I dont hate myself or my people.
Im just realistic towards the attitudes many countries and people have towards different races altough i made my list very america-centred.

For instance look how slavs and indians are represented in films and media.

>indian:altough poor,hard workers,some very skilled and educated,strongly family oriented
>slavs:alcoholics,petty criminals,smugglers,positive potrayal limited to eccentric mad scientists and hard working but still alcoholic worker bumpkins

There exist lots of variations in my list of course but i account for general status (or at least how i percieve the general status to be).
A rich arab is still going to outrank a working class anglo and such.

the few sucessful pajeets in america dont represent india

I'm mixed western latin/hispanic gypo, celto-med, mixed jew, north african with some east african and some balkan.
What do I win lol XD(I looked like spike speigel, now I look like john oates crossed with ricardo montelban )?

Attached: 1537844594633.gif (500x591, 1007K)

America is the capital of globalized culture,media and opinion.
What starts in America gets diffused globally into peoples heads,toughts and opinions.
Even if it isnt real or accurate.
Ive said it in my other post already that i dont account for class but rather for general opinion of the racial groups as a whole.

I have more respect for Slavs than for Nordics.USSR had some of the most remarkable scientists.Only the Germans rival Slavs in being remarkable intellectuals.

>pajeets that high

Nordics are beautiful and all but are they really that amazing? I mean they kind of just hung out in Scandinavia and didn't do much after all the viking shit.
Germans are alright but have some severe 'tism that stifled their creativity.
Britons/Anglo-Saxons are the true Ultimate Tier, hence why they conquered the world.

So if I'm hapa then am I even higher on the racial hierarchy or am I just scum?

>says white devils

Attached: 1551928452241.png (1000x500, 305K)

Depends if you're female or male. Females are higher, males are lower.

Apolo Ohno tier

so accurate, are you me?

Where are the swedes?

east asians are an overrated race. theyre robots. The races in (2) shouldve been in (1)

>be asian female
>don't have any of the traits that make asian girls appealing
how do i get a bf

Slavs right up top, and niggers above Indians, I say

which traits do you think are the good ones? there are guys that would obsess over you no matter what but maybe you don't necessarily want to associate with those types either.

It depends. A lot of Asian women I have known who deem themselves ugly among their own culture are usually thought of being so due to not having the upside down egg face.

What type of asian?
Orijeksnslsm

AT FIRST I DID LOVE YOU

The better Swedes are in tier 1, but the worse Swedes are in tier 3. The New Swedes are in tiers 7-16.

i'm not sure if i have any considered good, and i'm trying to be completely objective here. every one of my features is a serious flaw
korean

so single eyelids, a squarish jaw, and not quite pale or thin enough? I don't think those bother non-asians.

Korea has batshit standards where you're either a K Pop star ( a standard that isn't natural anyway) or you're ugly.

The West has a more tiered perspective that tries to divorce itself from a singular ideal. Sure a side effect of this is "Every body is beautiful" but that's a side effect of having a more free mindset.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

ll

Attached: join degeneracy 12.png (410x579, 217K)

i'm obese, taller than even most western guys, am hairy to the point where it just grows back right immediately after stepping out of the shower, have really bad hyperpigmentation due to dark skin/ cystic acne, hair loss, an extremely broad nose where it almost extends past the outer corners of my eyes, close set eyes (yeah they're small and monolidded), really huge lips, and a bad underbite (can't really close my mouth all the way). i also don't have eyebrows and i know you'll suggest i use makeup but when i do put it on people just laugh at me so what's the point. i'm trying to lose weight though but i'm having a lot of setbacks due to being depressed. i started using minoxidil for hair loss and it's been two months but i'm not really seeing results so far. i have other issues too but these are the worst things i guess.

Female hairloss is big knock on self confidence, just look after yourself weight wise and be a generally pleasant person. The facial issues as you see them might abate if you take care of yourself on the other front

Of course the depression may feed a cycle and make hairloss worse. Same advice as to any dudes. Chill and take it day by day .