Why do women have no interest in cars at all? Fembots...

Why do women have no interest in cars at all? Fembots, do you really see cars as nothing more than disposable appliances to drive you around from point A to B and nothing else?

Attached: present.jpg (960x638, 73K)

Only normalfags have any interest in cars desu

Have you never heard of car sluts before? Or has new Zealand played too much need for speed.
Car culture is big here.

>Fembots, do you really see cars as nothing more than disposable appliances to drive you around from point A to B and nothing else?
lots of guys view cars that way too desu

There are only a few specific ones I really like. It's not something I could get into as a hobby.

as a straight male i think cars are very boring. i understand the hobby though because i'm interested in how guitars are built and other stuff like that.

They not coordinated with things, watch them try to play cod for an example. So naturally theyre very bad drivers. They completely avoid and are uninterested in these things, and even talk shit about things that require coordination to avoid you realizing the truth.

I'm not a female and have no interest in cars. And they are only good for traveling if you dont have to waste time driving them yourself.

>there exist 1-2 ton heavy, loud mechanical monsters powered by constant mini-oil-explosions that you can control with your hands and feet, travelling vast distances extremely fast
yeah, fucking boring.

I resent the hell out of cars. I wish I wasn't forced to have a depreciating asset that needs regular maintenance and repairs on occasion or else not be able to travel to places I don't want to be. I also really fucking hate how it became perfectly acceptable for people to use motorized engines 24/7 in and around residential areas. I just want some peace and quiet.

I definitely dont see it as a disposable appliance. But yes I generally dont have interest into how it works other than being comfy with the way it looks and runs.

>do you really see cars as nothing more than disposable appliances to drive you around from point A to B and nothing else?
That's literally all they are.

>being big, loud and fast makes things interesting

okay bud

Attached: brain.jpg (165x115, 3K)

Not a girl, but I somewhat see them as mere tools. However, I want to learn how to repair them, and I'm off to a decent start. I'm getting my license soon, and I cleaned up our old 2000 Nissan Quest, and I'm planning on buying a repair guide for it, so I can learn how to fix it when stuff goes wrong, or at least how it works, to satisfy my curiosity and keep automotive repair dudes from ripping me off.

Zoomer-tier. I bet you like public transportation too.

Attached: zoomers.jpg (1242x1160, 94K)

>being able to move fast is not interesting
>added abilities are not interesting
>complex technologies are not interesting
nice projection, brainlet.

I hate public transportation. They are also noisy pieces of shit.

Big brooooooom brap ap ap heeevy big booom boom daaaaa I lieeeek dis heee haaa hee ha brooooooom lsh brooooooom ahhhhhh dum feeeeee laaaaaa brooooooom brappp expluooosion

Yeah, like me. A car's purpose is transport. Anything else you tack on can be added to other things just as easily, such as "fun" or "appreciating the mechanical complexity".
Cars used to be called autos, from automobile. An automatic (ish) mobile, mobile meaning capable of moving.
By themselves I can understand why someone gets full autism appreciation onthem like both and said, but when you also realize that they're largely responsible for our very way of life being the way it is like slightly alluded to, i don't know. I'd rather live in a world without them to be honest, were the world also properly built around the lack of cars.

You can do this with anything. Take computers for instance

>>we tricked lightning into a box and taught it how to think a little.

Figure Skating:

>>Two people strap razors to their feet to traverse low friction spaces at high velocity, intentionally disorienting themselves but managing to not fuck each other up.

And those things bore the piss out of most people.

automotive engineering is very interesting though; there's lots of of underlying chemistry and physics behind squeezing out every inch of performance you can from a car, and automotive history is filled with both brilliant advances and horrendous/hilarious engineering fuck-ups. and all motorsport is essentially about finding clever ways to get around limits imposed by the higher ups to construct the best possible car within the limits as you possibly can. they're as much unconventional competitions of creativity as they are competitions of the skill of the drivers, and it's pretty cool to see just how far they can actually go

>is very interesting though

TO YOU. Most people don't give a shit.

sure, but most people would be wrong in saying that the only notable things about cars are that they're big, loud, and fast like the guy I responded to you said.

most people are wrong. both of those things ARE that cool and if people can't appreciate it it's their loss. I don't care that much for figure skating but computers have completely changed the world over the last few decades. everyone owns at least one computer nowadays and the difference they make is massive. every industry is unrecognizable from before we had computers. computers and cars created this world we now live in, for better or worse.

ITT: Europoors in congested mudslime cities pretend to not like cars because they're poor

He didn't respond to me I was just chiming in.

Also fair enough.

You are completely missing my fucking point but ok.

if your point is that "boring" should be a democratically judged standard then I disagree. most people are fucking retarded and shouldn't get a say in anything. never listen to most people.

trips of truth, cars are normie shit

>all normies talk about
sports
cars
sex

thats it

Something can be "cool" without you caring about it. Cars and figure skating and computers are cool, but man I don't really care.

It's not an issue of majority rule you mong. The issue is any mundane thing can be reframed in a fashion to make it seem like the hypest shit, and expecting individuals to constantly look through the lens you create and be amazed by shit (especially in this, the age of casual miracles by any historical standard) is idiotic. Do you know how fucking draining it is being amazed by shit?

Let people expend what little energy they have at the end of the day being awed by the shit they wanna be. Anything else is just a twatty inversion of "stop liking what I don't like"

>you can do this with anything
Not really, to do it within reason they need an inherent complexity in function or execution for you to do it, since the complexity of the thing in question gives rise to the alternative interpretations of its intellectual and emotional worth to a particular person, that result in various people's viewpoints towards them. You can't do it with throwing paper balls in a trash can or with spoons and forks for instance

To be honest people are only objectively justified in thinking something's boring if that thing has no complexity to it. I think most people recognize this; to bring up your examples of computers and figure skating, most people aren't intimately interested in the inner processes that govern them, but they can also recognize that those things are likely much more complex than what they have the experience to perceive and give them a sort of respect as a result.

>You can't do it with throwing paper balls in a trash can or with spoons and forks for instance

Physics isn't complex. Right.

many if not most of us interact with cars every day. and when I read mindsets like the "depreciating asset" one (honestly just means you spent too much money on a car, if you really want to you can get a car dirt cheap and pretty much only pay for minimal upkeep until it falls apart and you move on to the next shitbox) it seems obvious to me that a new-found sense of appreciation for the technologies that surround us could do a lot to improve lives. would you rather hate your whole day and then finally get to unwind from all the unwanted stress with some weird thing you chose to focus your "amazement" on, or appreciate the world you spend every day in a little more? cars and computers dominate every day life. it's extremely useful to build an appreciation for those things precisely BECAUSE they appear to be "mundane". you basically admitted you're only not amazed by these things because you encounter them so frequently. think about that for a second. so whatever you spend much time with you can't appreciate, and then you go and look for novelties to be "amazed" by at the end of the day. that's ass-backwards.

I'm not even really into cars but i hate faggots that hate cars

Attached: supernatural bane.webm (624x290, 877K)

it's literally one concept from the most basic level of physics, a concept that isn't even inherent to it. it's really not complex.

>you basically admitted you're only not amazed by these things because you encounter them so frequently.

Dude I'm a lighting programmer and I watch Formula One when the season starts. I enjoy computers AND cars. I just accept that the hobbies and interests of other people aren't something I can or should judge. And yes, there is a use value to forcing yourself to appreciate these things and investigate them, but some people don't get over the hurdle of being frustrated by them on a daily basis.

>car culture is big here
Yeah all the events and bread were nice, however I can't find a single person in my uni who is genuinely interested in cars.

I dunno man. But for men it's a godsend. I mean if you learn everything on a car it carries over into other skills. I know hvac because of my cars ac system I know electrical wiring and safety because of having to rewire my whole damn car. I know carpentry because I've had to rebuild my entire dash. I've learned welding from having to repair floorpans and fab mounts. Ive learned painting from painting the car. Really gave me loads of life skills and all it took was an English shitbox.

It's just a car. Mine is very comfy and I take great care of it and always check my oils and keep up the maintenance on it but I don't really care about super cool expensive brands or anything. I just like whatever car feels right. I think planes are cool though, air shows are fun. Car shows not so much.

why would they be when you have beta faggots that will drive them everywhere and they don't have to pay insurance/gas/maintenance

>Fembots, do you really see cars as nothing more than disposable appliances to drive you around from point A to B and nothing else?
Yeah pretty much
I do like my mom's BMW though, it has seat heaters that kick in really fast

I'd unironically rather be a guy on the wagon on the way to labor camp 200 years ago. I'm poor, subhuman garbo anyway, cars should still be for the rich and the ambitious.

Everyone drives their own car to work with, on average, atleast three more seats to fill. Talk about excess, I would join a car pool.

You also see men as only tools...soo theres that too.

But drugs are fun, and they help you to die sooner. Sometimes immediate death from overdose.

I'm with girls on this one. I fucking hate cars.

I've worked on my car a fair amount: brakes, spark plugs+wires, rotors, oil changes, engine/cabin filter changes, alternator/battery/starter replacement... But I hate it all. I only do it because I don't have the money to pay a mechanic to do these things for me.

It's stressful and physically debilitating. I've got other hobbies which interest me so much more than fitting a socket over some bullshit bolt, turning the bolt until it's out, yanking components out until the failed one is exposed, repairing or replacing it, then doing the same thing in reverse ad nauseam. FUCK working on cars, and FUCK car modder and car enthusiast faggots. The only thing that anybody should care about in regards to these colossal, stressful pieces of shit is how reliable they are. I can't wait until I can save up enough for a simple, good-condition used Honda or Toyota so I can stop wasting my time and money working on this stupid plastic American-made caveman bullshit I'm currently stuck with. It is a money sink of a hobby, and not even a very fun one at that.

Yes, I'm mad.

Attached: quake ranger bed.png (500x500, 313K)

I'm male and I don't understand the fascination with cars. I don't have a license and can't afford a car, but it just seems like a machine to get from A to B. Coincidentally or not, I like to read about public transportation systems as that is my main means of travel. I'd rather spend an hour reading about how to improve the efficiency of LA's subway system than read about some car parts.

bullshit normies dont know anything about cars
we constantly shit on them on /o/

shitstang pls go
>forced to
who's forcing you to have a car? if you don't want it use public transport and don't bitch about it
>depreciating asset
don't buy those fancy macbooks and iphones then
>needs regular maintenance and repairs
>waaahh I don't want to be responsible, someone do this for me
you would've paid a mechanic to do it for you, would it be that hard to drive your car there once every few months?
>I also really fucking hate how it became perfectly acceptable for people to use motorized engines 24/7 in and around residential areas. I just want some peace and quiet.
Unless everybody around you straightpiped their cars the noise is imperceptible.
fuck off back to /n/
ITT: I don't like cars therefore you can't like cars

Attached: twongi.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Yes and this is a based mentality

My dream gf/wife has to be into Cars/racing. Kinda dont care about anything else. Cars are my shit

Because they're a shitty hobby.
>Expensive
>Requires a lot of mechanical knowledge
>Dirty
>Requires effort (women despise this)
I love it though

I'm a friendless 29 year old virgin and I've been deeply into cars for most of my life

Attached: 1373586765905.jpg (500x444, 55K)