youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grandpas legacy tech.

Hope you bought ETH.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

It will go to 50-100k in december and 250-500k by the end of 2019

I'm buying now, it's like if I bought at 20$/BTC in 2012

I hope it goes into free fall so I can buy a decently priced GPU again

No, BTC is dead. But the new coin BIP (biploten) is going to moon soon, it has really good team behind it.

never forget

Attached: 1513954088389.jpg (800x543, 70K)

i don't know
i made my money mining, saving and selling but in the end the power consumption vs complexity makes it pointless to have when printing cash is far more economical in the long run.
Plus, i don't want people knowing what i own

move over boomer

Attached: 1526059348971.png (1698x1896, 2.53M)

>solid dev team
>blockchain solution
>advisors

>such propaganda

Attached: crypto 1988.jpg (420x579, 35K)

>One BTC transaction takes the same electricity to run an average american home for a day.
>Transactions take 7 ~ 10 minutes to complete

Gee I can't see why retailers aren't jumping all over crypto shekels

Nope. It's over.

I see you already know a lot about BIP. You must be an early buyer, smart man. I only got in 4 days ago myself, probably only going to make 500k when I could have made a cool 2mil. Oh well.

BTC is garbage, there are very few tiken that don't out perform itnin everyway.

With the CME now offering futures cotracts and wash trading it to where it needs to be for them to win thier bet, I would stay well away.

ETH futures have just been anounced so ETH will likely have a nice run in the summer untill they dump on the normies later i the year.

Id keep an eye on EOS and Zcash for the short term user.

>T. Over 1000% up

checked
i just stole all your craptocoins by copying your password vie keylogger
What now?

Crypto currencies that implement proof of stake over proof of work do not have this problem.

vie = via*

PoS is much more vulnerable to attack though. IF people don't trust a currency, then its very hard for adoption.

Dpos and proof of signature are other alternatives

If Warren Buffet had taken all his money in 1954 and bought gold

Hed have that same purchasing power in 2018!!!!!!

The amazing power of hard currency!!!!!!!

By bitcoin now, and you too can retain your purchasing power!!!!!

Gold doesnt rely on electricity to function.

Whats good for the jew is bad for the goyim. Thats why you see people shitting on physical assets.

>bad goy
>sell me your gold instead

Gotta be smart enough to out jew the jew.

Attached: 726C3CEA-F794-4F4B-8785-58904A681137.gif (300x168, 516K)

To be honest land is your best investment. It many not be glitzy and digital, but it grows.

Just don't be stupid about it.

>To be honest land is your best investment.
Till the commie take over and take it from you.

you can delete posts, the button is at the bottom of the page

>Implying they wouldn't take over your crypto shekels.
>But they're digital!
Good luck buying food with that in a commie society.

What's your guys opinion on buying monero at it's current low price?

this is not Jow Forums
>1 post by this ID

BTC futures crashed bitcoin, why would it be any different for ETH?

It will, and I give it a 50% chance of going to 100k. ( 100k = ~ x10 increase )

But it will not go x10 again after that because at 4 million it will have had to displace all the other money in the world.

Gresham's law means this won't happen. People will prefer to use the shitter money.

I'd give it a near 100% chance ( rather than 50% ) chance of going to 100k if it didn't stand a good chance of being banned for being disruptive.

Still at 50% chance of going to zero and 50% chance of multiplying your money by 10, it's a very good investment if you are not risk averse.

The trick will be when to get out once it starts getting near 100k. As the price rises, so does the risk of being banned.

There is also a chance it won't be banned. Then it should stabilize near ( meaning within a factor of 3 of ) 100k.

Anyway there is a meeting in July of the G20 where they may discuss banning/displacing bitcoin with coercive measures by many countries at once. There are also things like Fedcoin etc that with the help of coercive measures may run bitcoin out of town on a rail.

If countries can't act collectively in a timely manner to stop bitcoin though it will hit 100k easy.

Still money to be made if you're willing to gamble

Attached: crypto.jpg (1138x428, 93K)

Dero is the solution

Attached: Hermetic Dero.jpg (750x972, 330K)

just print more cash, worked out well for Venezuela and weimer germany

you can add something to the conversation, but you chose not to

MODS?

I prefer precious metal backed currency as it was and not this fractional reserve and quantitative easing systems, both of which don't use precious metals to back up their worth but use future tax debt instead

Deluded right wingers who buy self help books from Canadian psychos also own Bitcoin? I'm very surprised

Only America has the privilege.
We control the money supply.

as if it was limited to one political ideology.
fuck you're stupid

you don't control your money supply, not since 1913, get with the program son

Buy it. We're hitting bottoms in the entire market almost anything will be higher soon.

>cryptoretards

Attached: canada xrb 27.1.png (512x81, 16K)

Please nigger !!!!
Look at the picture
Look at the bitcoin
Repeat until you understand the pattern
Economy 101 what is the tulip bubble ?

Attached: phases-bulle-speculative.png (882x660, 53K)

>1913
FED is governed by US Congress.

Its about to drop alot. iId pull out for the next 48 hours. watch and see.

Clever leaf

Enjoy holding them bags. People who buy into shilling deserve to lose all their money.

Bitcoin entered a bear market, it's just a natural economic cycle. I'm not saying it'll shoot back up to $20k or anything but I don't think it'll die any time soon.

I personally threw some of my disposable income into it and I'm still making a profit, albeit not a massive one like when it hit $20k.

Kek more like by the WASPs. If you actually believe the FED is governed by congress you haven't spent enough time on Jow Forums

I ready made enough money off of it anyway.

There are 3-4 times in BTC history where you could apply this chart though, eventually you might be proven right and BTC actually dies.

Dont be delusional Muhammad.

I'm not Ahmed, my memory is longer than 6 months though.

Remember 1637 then

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1526268694514.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>FED is governed by US Congress
is this a leaf on vacation or did summer start really really soon this year?

What the fuck mods move this to Jow Forums

:)
Pull out your money (if you have any) and look at the name printed across the paper, it should say THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA in all caps because it's the incorporated name for America, and after that was signed each American became a company whose future tax payments are sold to the Federal Reserve by the government so that more money can be printed and the T-bond interest payments will come from income tax (note: the 16th amendment was never ratified so it's not illegal to not pay your income tax).

reminxer not to bump Jow Forumsddit garbage

reminder that you're a useless individual and the world would be happier without you

go back to your containment subreddit

Kill all Jow Forumsposters.

Attached: chainlink.jpg (345x338, 21K)