Have you ever tried an online relationship? How did it go

Have you ever tried an online relationship? How did it go
How did it end?
Where are they now and what do you think of them?

Attached: ok.jpg (1500x750, 565K)

My tip, only do it they're close and there's a chance of you meeting in the near future. I've had many online relationships, the only one that lasted more than a year was the closest

Sure I'll do my experience with someone from here:

>be me
>get fembot gf
>eventually we end up meeting up
>end up making out and fingering her first night and eating her out and fucking taking her v-card
>degrade her in every single way everytime we have sex
>lets me choke her everytime we have sex
>lets me fuck her ass and cum inside it
>lets me fuck her throat and eats my cum several times
>gives me awesome blowjobs
>have sex with her in the shower and taking baths
>watch hentai with her while I finger her and also fuck her and call her piece of shit during it
>always fuck her raw and get her almost pregnant twice
>have to go to store to get pregnancy tests while she waits outside bc social anxiety
>buy a rope, handcuffs and a dildo for when do it again
>make her dress up with a school girl skirt anime girl tier
>grab a belt and tie her neck up with it making her suck my dick
>tie her up
>hand cuff her feet her up
>insert dildo in her
>degrade her even more
>we break up
>tries to hang herself with the same rope we used

I'll post***

Originally typo

Nice worst thing i have ever done is make a bitch lick up my nut when she spat it out once.

Did she enjoy that? She like didn't like sucking my nuts, which is unusual since we did buch of degenerate stuff

Yes

>She started to abuse antidepressants after a few years due to her parent's divorce and grandpa dying of cancer
>Stopped feeling things
>Broke it off with me, the whole let's be friends schtick
>Cuts contact
>Becomes turbo slut
>Comes back 4 months later, bragging about how many dudes she's been with
>Tries to literally cuck me
>Fuck that, fuck off
>Contacts me a year later, physically shake and almost vomit
>Talk a bit, same whore, tell her she'll end up pregnant alone or both and block number
>Get new phone and number a while later
>Stupidly find her again, about the same shit
>Back and forth about 3 years

Intermission
>Go to psychologists
>Tell me I've developed PTSD from the whole thing (feels like bull)
>Take mushrooms for a year and any feelings died out/settled down for her

And now

>No idea why, contacted her in November
>Mellowed out, says she feels like shit about what she did to me
>Talk about shit
>Apologizes every other week or so, I tell her shit happens
>Still a whore, in open relationship but I don't give a fuck anymore
>New years
>She tells me she's a lesbian
>Cool shit
>3 weeks later she's dating a tranny with a dick
>JackieChanConfused.png
>whatever once again
>Occasionally talk, feels like my existence depresses her though
>Got really high and asked her for tit pics a week ago

Dunno, pretty ambivalent about the whole thing now. Don't give a shit who she sees but still kinda care for her but just in the if she's sad or some shit kind of way.

Was in social isolation for a long time so she's the only one I talk to apart from random people and a horny grandma in a bar.

I don't know if I'd call it a 'relationship', but after a few years I spent a good chunk of my life savings traveling to meet him. Turns out I was a disappointment. Makes me really sad :/

>join group so I can have reliable teammates
>they use teamspeak
>scared of talking so I don't ever voicechat, just use text
>everyone jokes around that I must be a female
>one guy takes it seriously or something
>starts hitting on me
>gay as fuck but I like the attention
>play along with it for months
>eventually he loses interest
>game died so we all split up anyway
It was fun, even though it was gay.

Yes, I met a girl at a party in 2009 a few months before I moved to another country, so started talking to her online. Over time we got very close, and were perfect for one another. I haven't spoken to her since 2013 but i think of her every day - despite knowing I occupy none of her thoughts.

Attached: englel.png (371x469, 243K)

Did she fuck you and take your virginity and then broke up with you like I did with my ex fem"bot" gf?

She was fembot before me, after me no longer fembot

He***

Typo

Taking someone's virginity and then subsequently ghosting them is an awful thing to do. You sound really shitty.

Yes i did, but only because it could realistically turn irl.

>Change that person life through support, advice and love
>Her life seriously improved 100000000000000000000000000000000000000%
>Some time passes and we're in love and planning
>Person became paranoid i was talking with someone else and demanded to see all of my social media and for me to delete what wasn't necessary
>'ok'
>They were extremely obsessed with me and put me on a pedestal so high up in the sky i couldn't breath, almost literally, didn't had time for myself anymore
>Constantly fought over that because it was an emotional rollercoaster all the time
>Later revealed to me they got schizophrenia
>Break up with them because so much happened, it became too much

Wish i hadn't but i couldn't hold it, it's extremely pressing and stressing. I broke up like two weeks before they'd travel to see me (i'd pay half of the ticket even if they didn't want me to, we had everything planned and settled).

Well... I don't hate them. That person is extremely isolated. It's just that it's not my kind of thing to deal with. I made them make a fucking promise to not off themself or self harm and they respect me enough to keep it up.
They also won't get over me i guess. Been some time and my name is still on the places they put it, with love declarations and all. The websites they created to show their love for me are still up and running. And they begged until the last second, that if i change my mind, i should call.

But i can't call. Sometimes i catch myself reaching my phone to do it, but idk if it's worth it and i throw it away.
Fuck it, for real. I won't EVER find someone around as everyone is a huge boring and shitty rural normie. But online relationships... it's not worth it, i'm dropping that forever. It does hurt but jokes on me for being born in hell.

Attached: rErnP6r - Copy.jpg (901x712, 109K)

I didn't ghost, she got kicked out of house bc of me and got mad at me and the relationship ended. That's all

How do you get into an online relationship? Females simply don't exist in the places I talk in. Not a single damn one.
Can't say I'm actively looking, but it's clear that they are hard to even encounter.

Attached: 1463296473012.png (436x425, 58K)

Kinda bad, she broke up with me after 3 months for a 5-year age difference.

I'm trying but I have to msg first everytime, should I send a body pic. I'm not a goblin and decently attractive

If you have to message first every time, they're not interested

Yeah, sorry about that. I should have told you before you left.

Yes.
>Get Tinder subscription
>Use passport function to swipe in Vietnam because 0 matches in US after 2 months
>Match Q.T 6.5/10 Viet girl
>Add her on snap and WhatsApp
>Talk and "date" her online
>She gets clingy and constantly wants to talk
>Tell her I'm going to work
>work 9 hour shift
>Clock out and look at phone- over a hundred missed calls
>she freaks out and deletes me on everything
>contacts me again a month later saying she wants me back again and told her mother about me
>wants to come to US
>Ignore her
>Blows up my phone on every single account I have, including my LinkedIn and email.
>Block her on everything
>Too spooked to try online relationship again

You still think about her six years later?

Good lord, love is a curse. It must be actually psychologically hazardous to be around women; what if you catch whatever this guy has?

not me, but my friend had an online relationship with someone from england. the cunt ghosted him and promptly got engaged to someone else.

Where's your friend from?

Has anyone ever fallen hard for someone for absolutely no reason?
Just talked to them on discord and just fell completely head over heels?
I want to die fucking hell I hate feelings.

I do, but its likely because I don't have much going for me right now. There's been times where I forget about her for a few weeks but they're rare today.

>Have you ever tried an online relationship?
Yes the one I'm in started out that way.
>How did it go
We met after 9 months and are moving in together next month after long distance dating.
>How did it end?
It hasn't yet, hoping for it to last.
>Where are they now and what do you think of them?
I think about them all of the time.

To be fair, she probably just wanted a green card my dude. SEA girls always try that shit.

>Have you ever tried an online relationship?
Yep
>How did it go?
It was alright. Talked about books and movies. The distance made the time zone difference significant though.
>How did it end?
She decided that she needed to delete her email and other online presence to kick some funk. She clearly ended it so I can't really complain too much.
Same place. I hope she's doing well and I wonder if it could have been done better.

>Have you ever tried an online relationship? How did it go
yea
saved up thousands to meet
got ghosted
found out she started seeing someone else

9/10, would do again
can an autistic fembot please ldr with me

Attached: 1532862734001.png (1024x1097, 602K)

america, florida specifically

in 2006 I was 10 and played a game called Miuchiz

there was a guy named sisserpea who asked me to marry him and I agreed so we had a wedding in the world pawztag but I had to leave my own wedding early because my mom said it was my bedtime

I was really upset and I still think about him often lol im not sure why

when I was 13 I was playing the MMO Luna Online and this guy named Sasuke told me he was 19 and asked me if I wanted to date him

I agreed and we were sitting on this grassy hill when he RPed that he was taking off my shirt and I asked why and he said oh I guess youre too young to know lol never mind then :p

and I said no its okay I understand

and he repeated it so I panicked and said I have to go my moms home and I shut off the computer and ran to my bedroom and never spoke to him again

he used to send me messages every day asking me to let him know when I got home from school even after I was avoiding him

I think about him sometimes too

and then a bunch of relationships from gmod that went well and a bunch from Jow Forums that all ended in disaster

no I haven't, I'm happy with what I have and don't want to ruin it.

i miss my qt minecraft gf when i was 14

>a bunch from Jow Forums that all ended in disaster
do you want one from Jow Forums that ends in happiness?

Attached: 1512636815661.png (374x429, 305K)

I had an online relationship for a year but the problem was that he lived overseas and didnt learn a trade that would have got him a green-card here so we wound up splitting. I think online dating for the most part is a big huge waste of time unless you two live nearby. Then it can work just fine

I dont think I could ever trust someone from online again, im sorry :(

i see =(
what went wrong with your previous e-relationships?

Attached: 1525158633912.jpg (336x507, 64K)

My first and only legit online relationship was like 10 years ago with this guy that lived two hours away. I really did like him and was going to take a train down to see him but he ended up becoming an asshole and I cut all ties with him. No idea how he is today. He was a fairly big tripfag on /v/ 10+ years ago. I have no idea if he even still browses. Was the first and only person to see my dick.

Some of us tripfags are here lurking. I was one on /tv/ back in 2011

Very based chad

Where's your region user? By green-card you mean US right? Would you try an online rls again?

I hope he's doing okay. He was probably my first legit crush.

USA, he was in NZ. but he was a neet who kept refusing to get his life together. I kept hoping he'd feel inspired to go back to school and finish a degree but his depression wouldnt let him and there was nothing I could do. He couldnt just stay here illegally. No I wouldnt waste time dating anyone outside the boarder if they don't have a trade or anything that would let them live here at some point and I dont want to live outside USA either. I don't mind online dating between states but again only if their life is on track. I learned from that relationship that all the compassion in the world wont help a neet. If they want to change it has to be on their own. and I can't carry hard enough to just move anyone to me so yeah. Has to be someone already trying in life at least.
The distance wasnt the true problem, it was the lack of drive. If you have someone determined enough anything is possible.

Where in US and how old?

I have a full time job, provide for myself, and I live in the west coast US. I also live in my own apartment alone, etc. What are the chances we can talk some more in DMs?

Attached: 1551827121425.jpg (507x450, 77K)

Met a girl here in 2014ish. Talked to her daily. Steam, skype, calls, e-mails, etc. It got romantic after a year of warming up to one another. Eventually I flew over to meet her. She was very fat and insecure, but I loved her anyway - she was my robot gf.

We continued seeing each other every 2 months or so via plane trips for another 2 years. It was nice to be with her, but painful to be apart. I eventually bought a place to live and made a room for her. She quit her job there, and even applied to one where I live. Still, she never came. She got sick. Then she needed to get a new job. Then she needed to earn enough PTO. Then she just stopped communicating as much. I don't blame her. It's a big deal to leave everything you've ever known, and after a few months had passed, I had ceased to be so welcoming.

She kept me waiting so long that by the time we established she wouldn't actually make the move, I felt nearly nothing about the decision. Still, every so often I get pangs of longing and regret. She was a good person, and I wish her the best.

Attached: gondola forest.jpg (1920x1080, 689K)

When I was 14 I e-dated a filipino girl. She was the most loving person ever, and to this day is the only female other than my mom to have seen my penis. After a while I got bored of her and told her I was dying of cancer and just slowly stopped talking to her. That new thread about how robots cant feel love is true. You think you can, but you cant.

I'm confused because, ummm you know, we are supposed to believe in the ministry, right?

Meh
>first bf, met on Facebook
>lost virginity to each other, only lasted 2 months, not compatible at all
>second bf, met on Jow Forums
>cheated on me, made me the other woman, found out by calling his cell and real gf answered (she felt bad for me)
>third bf, met on Jow Forums
>took his virginity
>couldn't handle my sexual past and distance he knew about to begin with, dumped me after a year (don't hold it against him)
>fourth bf, met on Jow Forums
>took this virginity
>together over 5 years since
Had a few online relationships before and between those like a guy from north carolina, chubby guy named John that liked to cook, Mexican dude named Michael, cute guy from New York I had a pseudo friends-with-benefits-relationship with. Pretty fun

>whored around until she found a beta provider
poetic

Yeah whored around until the ripe age of 19, I'm soooo crazy

pathetic
should kill her

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2 soy 77.jpg (644x800, 71K)

shut up that would be perfect if she acted a bit less crazy

let me be your new fwb

yeah user it's called autism

how do you even start an online relationship?

D-do you want another semi fat insecure e fembot gf...

How fat we talkin? No bully

where u from bub

I met a girl here on Jow Forums 3 years ago and we're finally meeting next week. I'm so fucking excited.

Attached: Screenshot_52.jpg (588x446, 127K)

Three, all were American, all met on this board.

The first was a black girl from an American territory, won't say which. She eventually just ghosted me one day and never came back. I was mostly fine with it.

The second was another black girl, this time from the mainland. She was mentally ill and I broke up with her after I realised that an online relationship just isn't worth the mental stress of dealing with someone mentally ill. We're still friends.

The third was a white girl who I broke up with after she "cheated" on me with another e-boy.

Can't say I regret it. It's nice having someone who cares about you and to be intimate with even if only for a short while. I'd probably do it again but I can't see myself staying in one without any real chance to meet up unless she's absolutely fantastic.

Attached: 1549570619822.jpg (570x550, 57K)

Pic related, I'm in between both figures. Bigger boobs than first one but smaller thighs than second one. I'm trying to loose weight though. I'm capable of getting to 170lbs if you're willing to put up with it
I'm from southern California

Attached: reference. pic.jpg (1080x1054, 213K)

>USA, he was in NZ. but he was a neet who kept refusing to get his life together. I kept hoping he'd feel inspired to go back to school and finish a degree but his depression wouldnt let him and there was nothing I could do.
uhh, how long ago was this exactly? Wasn't 2013-2014-2015 by chance?

Attached: 1534596864982.png (960x696, 669K)

sweet lord you sound perfect, what's ur height? If what you're saying is true you've got top tier fat distribution. Are you pale?
>tfw no soft pale chubby fembot gf

I'm in the bay area tho :(

I'm 5'5". I have runners legs since I used to be into running but with college and stress I've gained weight. But I have always had big boobs so those will stay. I'm Mexican but fair skinned. Passable for white. Bay area isn't as far as across the globe so not bad c:

Ya I used to be in track and just got back into running. Got a discord or smthn? I can drop my tag if you want to talk, it's kind of late though here on the west coast. I should be asleep by now desu

Yes. At first I was pretty happy even if I didn't like the girl in question, I just felt there was hope for the future. It went downhill within a week. I put up with abuse for a year. I bent over backwards to placate and try to keep happy and show affection for a clearly damaged person. One I was doing out of courtesy and pity. She embodied none of the traits I appreciate in a woman. She held such huge double standards. It was revealed that she had slept with at least 10 men in her life, and yet jealously and obsessively put my virginity on a pedestal and repeatedly informed me she wouldn't give me the time of day if I wasn't a virgin. She would never make time to discuss anything I like, yet I was expected to, (and did like a nice submissive placating cuckboy with no self esteem) cater to her interests. I even cut myself like an emo fag over Skype while she did the same to make her feel better because she asked. It was the greatest period of shame and humiliation in my entire life, and it has been a life oversaturated with such moments. I vowed to no longer let my magnanimity and empathy be preyed upon, but the downside is I'm lonelier than ever. I've never regretted ditching the crazy bitch, but I wish I had another shot at happiness with a girl I actually like this time. Not a fat lazy arrogant double standarded coward.

damn those are some sexy pictures. do you have any more?

no different than irl
what could make you trust someone?
and what region?

And before somebody says something about Jow Forums, it was on fucking normiebook because what few people who tolerate me online encouraged me to get a normiebook account to socialize more, what a fucking mistake that was.

>be me
>3 years ago
>fresh faced 16 year old straight out of a relationship with a fat cunt
>She cheated on me twice (never knew till we broke up)
>Fucked me up in the head and so on so forth
>Ended up drinking a lot one day and getting on normiebook
>there was this Really cute girl i had never really talked to
>feeling chadlike and drunk off my own mind i went for it
>we talked for the next week every single minute
>she was all i could think off every single day
>the only thing was she lived 360 km away
>Fuckit.png
>talk for two months till she moves to my city
>ended up fucking and taking her V-card
>never had so much as a fight
>ended up marrying her as soon as we finished school
>live together for 8 months now
Trust me anons were all gonna make it one day

Yeah that would be cool. Keep in mind, I work mornings and school at night so I tend to stay up late to talk ;-;

No sorry, I got them off a reference pic of different shapes of women's body.

Been online for 4 years. Have met up many, many, many times. Going to move in together fairly soon. So, happy ending(?). Cool for me I guess. I am also ashamed to expose myself as not having a GF but I suppose it's a good thing we don't have usernames on this board hurk hurk hurk hurk

Ya I usually stay up late too. Have to wake up early'ish for an important phone call though. here's my discord
nrioe#6199

Is your name Shawn?
If yes, I sent you another email.

>how do you even start an online relationship?
I met him here in a random thread. We were disagreeing with each other and derailing so we traded throw away emails and decided after chatting through that for an hour to trade real contact info. It took about a month for it to turn into a romantic relationship. Neither one of us was looking for anything at the time. Basically it was just chance.

>I'm in the bay area tho
not her but what part?

>turns out to actually be demented tranny
>cheats on me 3 times and blames it all the time either on me or herself
That's it. Shortest version because I don't feel like going into detail about it anymore.

Attached: 1547609466716.jpg (195x217, 18K)

No, it's not Shawn from talnivarr.

>herself
why dont you get fucked

fuck you you stupid faggot nigger

Oakland

fuk u filter

Why are you so triggered, faggot?

The last one I was in was fucking awful. She led me on, toyed with me, mailed me gifts to make me think she loved me, then pulled a 180 and dropped me like a hot potato a week later. Left me for a black coworker of hers.

I still fucking hate her guts to this day.

The Shawn I know isn't from Talnivarr. Have a good night, user. Best of luck.

>I met him here in a random thread. We were disagreeing with each other
weird that that led to a relationship

>Yeah whored around until the ripe age of 19, I'm soooo crazy
stfu u whore

lol no because i'm not a sucker

with a few people and I ended up cheating on them all since it's not real anyway

>Can't say I regret it. It's nice having someone who cares about you and to be intimate with even if only for a short while.
nobody really cared about anybody if there was a break up

tfw no thicc crispy pale gf

>dated online for about 9 months
>call him almost everyday
>he thought of me as a chad
>he couldn't do it because of the lack of physical contact

he got caught and is going through conversion therapy right now, flip flops between wanting me or a local ugly dude

Attached: 52952658_801494670210075_4899315945266216960_n.jpg (960x476, 24K)

>Have you ever tried an online relationship? How did it go
It went OK. We met on a site dedicated to a particular video game, we met up IRL once and went to her prom, met her folks, etc. Dated for about a year and three quarters.
>How did it end?
Unresolveable issues. We just weren't compatible on some fundamental level, so I ended things with the hope that she and I could find better people to be with.
I don't know too much about her life now, as we went from talking for hours daily to a couple messages wishing each other happy birthday after we split. I hear she is doing pretty good though, advancing well enough in life, I think she is dating some other guy.

She was pretty tore up when I ended things, and I missed her pretty badly, too. Still do, sometimes. I broke up with her almost three years ago, and I haven't even tried to get together with someone else.

Compete shit show. I was 15 she was 23 with a kid and lived in another state. Husband would spy on her phone and monitor her calls and stuff. He was 10 years older than her, essentially meaning I had a man old enough to be my father read through text logs of me cybering his wife

>met through a mutual friend
>we liked eachother extremely fast
>dated for two weeks
>she breaks it off and ghosts me because she hates the long distance (700 fucking miles)

I did get to see her in person a bit after that, we're still sorta in contact but she's in a relationship with some other dude i think

Attached: dzgtsyg1fzd21.jpg (1078x516, 287K)

my relationship started off long distance (1,000 miles) and we saw each other once just a month into dating. we met up for that week and then three weeks later i went down to his state. the pain of not being with him for those three weeks was so bad. i have to be apart from him for a week again soon and idk if i can bare to take it (we live together now). he took my virginity, we're both 18.

my kinda-crazy, kinda-autistic friend met a girl on a old-fashioned messager-type app once popular in my country (don't know why he still uses it), they're married now... But it's a matter of luck as usually with relationship

henlo yes, looking for di.scork gf
rep!ly as.ap for very handsome boy aka me
thank you b,ye

faggot
JK JK
How you doing babe?