Letter Thread

It's time to write a letter to someone who may (or may not ever) read it. Either way, it's going to make you feel better.

Attached: letter.jpg (700x467, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLEIj9c2YI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dear user,

Please find attached a picture of a cat standing next to a banana

Thanks

Attached: cade.png (866x1000, 1.25M)

Dear Mother,

The video of you giving birth was honestly quite alarming. The fact that you put your legs into my lap afterwards and asked me if I was hungry which generated my behemoth erection was also kind of weird. I'm not sure what to tell father. Thankfully he's out with his band touring so I will be in shortly to breastfeed. Maybe we can shower to remember the good times. Maybe I can chow down on some rare end.

All the love,
Your one of only son

PS Sorry, I'm watching videos of Kobe steak and thinking that's how you were made. I'm still uncertain how babies are made, only how they're born. Hopefully you can teach me that as well.

Attached: 77A48F76-BB42-4C3B-8ED3-2B67720893EF.png (750x1334, 1003K)

your mom is on Jow Forums.

oh.. i saw the photograph and i thought was 'gay letter opener thread'..

it probably looks bad that im on here, but this is important to me. i just read what you wrote to me this morning in the last one, and i dont want you to be nervous :( is it because i didnt say it or because you think im going to? i wont if you dont want me to and i will if you do. also i did sorta notice, and i was worried it was something i had done, so reading that was a relief.

You're being delusional. Although you should do it and tell your person about that thing you're talking about anyway.

my punches probably look bad because i waste time on here, but i assure you that strong punches are important to me. i just printed out and uppercut what you wrote to me this morning after that last knock out, and i don't want you to get knocked out :) is it because i didnt hit you or because you think i cant knock you out? i wont knock you out if you dont want me to an i will try my best if you do. also i did sorta notice, and i was worried that it was because my punches were weak, so when you knocked me out was a relief.

hahahah i was writing to them on here because they'll see. not because i didnt want them to see, funny parody though.

hahahah i was threatening them on here because i am going to punch them in the eye. not because i am not ready to get knocked out, but because fighting until unconsciousness is funny. youtube.com/watch?v=pLEIj9c2YI8

Not sure if this is directed towards me? More info?

a to a

Was that a serious post or what? It'll never happen and I don't know why you even want it to.

Oh, nah. Unless user to user...

Harold,

Although I rarely ever find people attractive, I think you're really cute. It's weird. That's why I'm ridiculously clumsy when you're around... apologies.

Sincerely,
Too much of a wuss to go through with hell mode...

Attached: feelings.jpg (1080x1069, 78K)

Yes, it was a serious post. I want to eat your ass.

A,

I just wanna let you know that i'm sorry, and that I shouldn't have lashed out on you the night I got drunk. I just wish we could revert time to last year and just try again. I really miss you man. It's honestly been hard on me.

Attached: HELP.png (570x491, 659K)

Fuck it, no one else will ever see this

Jason

I love you. I'm sorry I wanted to get closer to you. It was honestly really stupid in the end. Even though I say that, I can't help but feel godawful every time I think of you. I really love you. I love you so much that the hole in my chest widens when I think about how you probably don't love me.

I don't know... It's been two years since we've regularly talked, but I still love you so fucking much, I'd wait an eternity for you. Please, even if it's a lie, give me reason to live on again.

kms, Michael

Attached: 155107276722.jpg (221x221, 27K)

I salute you for going through with hell mode, my man.

the feels are hitting especially hard tonight, I figured I have nothing to lose, really.

Worst comes to worst, he sees this

Who are you?

originallio

Dear Bella,
I'm sorry because I fucked up things between us. I was so close to being with you, but I threw that all down the drain. I miss hanging out with you and I wish we could still talk. Not a day goes by without an overwhelming amount of regret. I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry.
Love,
PK

Have any of you ever written and sent a physical letter? I've been working on mine, for the past few months. I hope I'm able to properly convey my thoughts and feelings. I hope she'll agree to give us another chance. I refuse to give up on her.

Attached: japanese-january-seventeen036.jpg (620x876, 152K)

>have common initial, but rare name
It's suffering sometimes.
I always deluded myself on here until I realized they won't come here and write about me.

it's a bit scary knowing that's how you feel because now i'm hyper aware of it and don't want to do anything to hurt you. it's a phrase with a lot of meaning and emotion.

Hey Morgan,

Fuck, it's uh...it's been a second. You know those couple of nights when I came into the theater, while you were working and I wasn't? Those weren't an accident, I specifically came to see you. Well, the first one was, I'd kinda forgot you were working that day. I appreciate the offer of texting for a refill though, that was cute.

I dunno, man. I only really started liking you because Blake had suggested it as a gag, but then I started talking to you and I actually wanted to get to know you. I regret that "mouse-like qualities" comment, I didn't think that would piss you off so bad. We don't see each other too often anymore. Since I started posting stuff on Instagram you've at least been liking those things, so it isn't total radio silence.

I do want to see something with you again, if only to dispel the idea from my mind that there was ever anything there. You'd probably fucking hate Climax but it's so good. Maybe when something both of us like comes around.

Dear N

Oomph my fucking ovaries.
You are so attractive I salivate when I think about you abusing me. I can't keep my mind off your cock ever since we layed in bed and I asked you one specific question and you smiled, so slyly. There's this movie called 'riot club' and a girl asks a guy if he's posh in the trailer and he smiles in the exact same way. I cant get it off my mind. I love how up yourself you are. Ugghhh please rape me and use me, you're the only man good enough to give myself to. You're so good, and you know you're good, scarily so. I am so into how little compassion you have and I know that the main reason I'm so into you is that you're never quite there. I can never tell what you're thinking or what you're trying. It's great. Finally someone I can't take apart. Ahhhhh please impregnate me

Your initials, please.
Be original, too.

Dear Milly/Mouse Girl,

I know you'll read this letter, as you have seen my presence and contact attempts. I beg you for another chance, even if it's only friendship. If you don't want to be with me, that is okay. I would willingly accept rejection from you again, even if we never talk again. Isn't it human nature to seek closure in everything? Even the most utopian and lovely pleasures are finite, and eventually, we must give closure to have peace, so that our deaths can too be peaceful.

Don't let me continue in limbo, please. Do me a simple favour and just tell me, do you hate me? Will you reject me? Will you give me a hand to your friendship or a key to your heart? Whatever you give I will take; but I beg you to just give me something.

Sincerly, A

Dear N,

I know that you will never read this so fuck it. Why the fuck do you have to live in America. Why can't you just move to my shithole known as Australia and fuck my ass every day. I love you so fucking much it hurts.

Love from OT

Attached: kamille is autisic.png (640x480, 382K)

Seriously, I don't want to be bothered by you.

N

Actually, I think you do. Why else would you write me here instead of telling me.

Dear G,

I think about you a lot these days. I figured that it was normal. Everything's quite recent so how can you not think about it. The thing is that experience has taught me over time that my heart is full of surprises. I have to protect it or else it might develop all sorts of things for you...

I watched the movie Good Will Hunting again the other day. I get Will now. It's not that he doesn't love Skylar. He knows that if he commits to her and engages in a more serious relationship, he'll inevitably get to know her more. More of her beauty but also more of her flaws.

I want to know you more. I also want you to remain flawless. I like things how they are now. I like the idea of you.

A

I dislike Alcoholic. And you are still immature and you cannot control yourself.
I don't know who you are.

Dear undertakerboy
I fucking cried so many times because of you...I also fantasized a lot when thinking of you...the first time I saw you at the gym you already made me question what I never questioned in my entire crooked life,my fucking sexuality
Then I saw you fixing my grandmas's tomb and...I just felt like it wasn't a coincidence that you have such a job...all my life I always felt so fucking dead and alone...and now I have to see you 1 to 3 times every week at the gym,the place I should let go of my problems more...
I wish the last thing I told you wasn't also the first I did...a shitty joke..."Hey see ya in 60 years or so man",I loved how well you took it,and that you saw/remembered that I was there...I never hated being a male so much...I never hated life so much...

this was beautiful, kinda gay tho

Attached: 1551926190763s.jpg (250x242, 8K)

O but he wouldn't ask

Dear Bob

It really hurts that you never responded to my text or email. I thought you told me when we first met that you would never leave someone hanging like that? It is nice to know that you lied. I guess everyone was right when they said you were an asshole. I always looked at your actions and defended you, saying you were a good person. You were good to me and helped my family out. I always try to see the good in people, but sometimes it is not there. You are a scumbag and I really thought that you would take me back. I know I left you, but it was on good terms. At least say something. I would understand. The silence is the worst part.

I hope your boat sinks the next time you are out fishing, and you go down with it. May you burn in hell for all eternity.

Kristen

Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't answer fans
If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert
You didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blistering cold for you
For four hours and you just said, "No."
That's pretty shitty man, you're like his fuckin' idol
He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like bein' lied to
Remember when we met in Denver, you said if I'd write you you would write back
See I'm just like you in a way
I never knew my father neither
He used to always cheat on my mom and beat her
I can relate to what you're saying in your songs
So when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on
'Cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest
Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds
It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
See everything you say is real, and I respect you 'cause you tell it
My girlfriend's jealous 'cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does
She don't know what it was like for people like us growin' up, you gotta call me man
I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stan

Attached: 21EBA670-A460-47A8-87A3-3BE32F63C81F.gif (480x339, 632K)

Damn niggas always wanna bring a mudafuka down

Hey L
It's been a minute. A lot of minutes, fuck it's been at least a year and a half since we last spoke.
I think of you alot, not in the stalkerish way but you just cross my mind frequently. I'm looking for another gal so of course my first is gonna be on my mind while I'm searching. I'd like to know hows your life been? Mines been great and that job gave me a real boost. I'm moved out and working in the industry now, I've also picked up alot of new skills and learned alot about how people work. I wanna know how things have gone for you, did you ever make it into Savannah? How has home life been? Yknow just catch up. But talking to you again would bring nothing but pain for both parties, so I'd rather it remain a mystery. Also I'm not shipping wind waker back I have no idea where you live and that's a pain in the ass.
The big T

You 2 dumbasses need to fuck off this is a feels thread

Remember when you said something along the lines of having found the person of your dreams, what you always wanted, just to discover you're inapt to keep that person and fucked up everything?
This is what i feel. None of us are to blame. We did our best. But we have too many problems.
I've been writing poetry and songs for you. Remembering your face makes me cry. Remembering what happened makes me cry more. I had to go out today and started sobbing in the car. I wish we could have a sweet and comfy life, the two of us, being happy together.

I'll hope, and i'll dream, maybe even pray a nice future for you. Wherever you end up. Yes, i won't get over you and i won't forget. Even if you choose to stay inside your room for the rest of your days, i hope that's comfy too.
I know i could get in touch... but why... You asked if we could stay as friends but we both know we won't get over each other and will stay too attached, it'll hurt and degrade us... It's hard for me to let go. I'm almost buying the damn phone just so i can call your number and talk to you, or even visiting you. I know you're there and probably waiting... You did keep our love poems and didn't get rid of anything.. Yes sorry, i stalked you.

I won't lie to you. I'll eventually die. Mom is losing her mind too, and dropping everything on me. She just had another breakdown. I hope things are better there with your family.

Can you please try to live for me? You made a promise to try...
Live well, and may your mind find peace, pale angel.

-L

You think you know- but you do not.

Bruhski bruh

Attached: 66E9C8D5-1055-46BF-82B1-D0E7495FB2AE.jpg (688x633, 42K)

Dear L
Hold this block, bitch. *blocks L*

>Hold this block, bitch. *blocks L*
What are your initials?

Shut the fuck up bitch nobody gives a fuck you inbred piece of shit

M

I hope you're dead or suffering still, fucking slag. You're nothing but a piece of shit. Pathetic excuse for human being.

S

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

ln

Attached: join degeneracy 14.png (410x579, 217K)

I'm a loser but chances are that your discord server has already the circlejerk established so joining is pointless.

C
Remember when your dad was in jail and would write you letters that you boasted about never reading? Man I felt so bad for the guy, I remember you telling me you were fixing your relationship with him around the time we parted ways. Sometimes I think about him despite not knowing him and especially when I see these threads, Makes me think he probably felt like I do, writing you letters you will never read. Haha. Hope he's doing well and not on meth anymore, also your mom's cute.
L

This is definetley mom and son. Pretty sad

Who?

Is this punishment?
I don't know really.
Things you've thrown towards me in the past have hurt more.
I know, I'm shit.
The same songs as always.
But the thing is.
That's the only resemblance of "me" left.
If...
You want something else just write it.
You can change things around.
Be good or don't be I guess.
Of course that lacks answers too.
Ps.
Sorry to the people I've hurt with silence, but I'm not okay in the mind. And I'm not wortht of a memory.

Not a hummingbird either.

-Who?

was gonna write a letter to you here since it seemed fitting, but I said everything I needed last night. enjoy the rest of your life, I don't plan on being a part of it anymore. I just don't have it in me.

What did you say last night man?

god f*moids are so pathetic

dad,

i miss you every day, but don't get me wrong. i'm glad you left. it was absolutely the right decision. i didnt get to be a kid until you left.
its exactly as you say. you made the right decision in shitty circumstances.

Attached: 1549012301726.jpg (500x487, 45K)

i hope your birth control fails and you get pregnant and we have a shotgun marriage

it's almost uncanny how many boxes you tick.

dear girl im seeing,
i think i might might love you.
love doesn't feel like i imagened it to tho. No butterflies, no roaring fire in my soul, or anything like that.
It's more like.. when i haven't seen you for a couple days, i start missing you; a feeling i don't get for anyone else, save you.
i think i might might love you.

------

tell me r9ks. is this what love is?

Attached: 1549492438639.png (700x525, 451K)

sadface.png

I have a set of new skills that exceed mortal comprehension

What r ur initials?