Let's play claim your prison waifu:

Let's play claim your prison waifu:
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/

Attached: 1551931680495.jpg (299x448, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/hue-1157814.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/heather-q31567.html
exploretalent.com/heathervictoria1
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/lila-20853584.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/jamie-17142909.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/blair-1489007.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/shanna-963139.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/zantana-28054-379.html
mugshots.com/
femaleprisonpals.com/female-prison-penpals/ZantanaBrauher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think she gets raped by the COs?

there was a prison thread about a month ago. i wonder if that user ever wrote to that blonde prison qt.

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/hue-1157814.html

Attached: hue-1157814four.jpg (299x448, 31K)

let's get this prison puss

Attached: inmate.jpg (269x480, 28K)

God dammit. This seems like it could either be a really good idea or a really bad idea. Soft boys need hard girls, but hard girls can easily take advantage of soft boys and leave them for Chad at the first opportunity anyway.

theres a lot of girls in jail for drug and dui stuff. those girls probably arent too bad, just kind of stupid

Dang and she is an actress exploretalent.com/heathervictoria1

>normalfags who got arrested for duis and drugs
The most likely candidates to leave us for Chad when they get out.

Most of the girls have weird names and you can google what they are in for. Especially the ones with the maximum release date of like 2035

That doesn't make it better.

Most are in for drugs

That just means they're typical Stacies who want nothing to do with robots anyway.

can anyone verify using jpay is safe for this?

Yeah it is fine

i verified it, it's all good :^)

>Young innocent girl trapped in this dark dungeon looking for knight in shining armour to rescue me. In need of a friend or something more
>occupation before prison: adult model
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/lila-20853584.html

Attached: lila-2085384sec.jpg (78x100, 2K)

Thats a good place to decide on how not to name your child

>a lot of girls are in jail for drug

You would have to be moving kilos of something hard to go to jail as a female today for drugs. At least in most states.

>Occupation before prison: Student/ Criminal Justice
heh
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/jamie-17142909.html

damn found a murder accomplice she's in there for 20 years

Attached: ellen-110506.jpg (344x336, 14K)

Kicked a guy in the head and killed him

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/blair-1489007.html

Attached: blair-1489007.jpg (384x384, 55K)

>murder someone
>jail time is 10 years because you have a vagina
No wonder trannies are trying to get one of those.

>sell heroin
>guy who buys it dies from overdose
>go to prison for 30 years
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/shanna-963139.html

She probably has std's but thats fine

Attached: heather-q31567first.jpg (448x252, 18K)

As if she isn't going to get out in 2020 and have her parole dropped to 5 years.

Attached: Capture.jpg (406x59, 12K)

how do you find out what they're in for? I can't find it on the site

Google their name + prison

My own mother kicked me in the head I believe people are trying to push my survival to extremes. My poor chromosphere

Can you go in a fuck them? Or do they have to be married to you for that?

Tfw no Zantana gf
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/zantana-28054-379.html

Attached: zantana.jpg (922x614, 396K)

>this qt is only in for a DUI causing death, literally an accident because she was a bit reckless
>ywn never save her from prison

Attached: joelle.png (834x537, 508K)

>charge: public intoxication
>booked: 02/10/2011
>projected release date: 7-6-2019
Something's fishy. You don't get 8 years for public intoxication

Put their name in this. It also gives you a more recent photo so you can be sure they didn't get fat.
mugshots.com/

They also don't move you across state lines. Clearly she did multiple things at different points in her life. I can't find what she did in Florida. Their prison laws can be screwy because of all the black people, so maybe they don't have to release this information to the public.

Lol what the actual fuck mah nigga.

These bitches committed crimes yet got full on sugar daddies and lives set up once released. Who's the cuck who started this program?

I bet the guys one is so bad. If anything its ugly ass hambeast bitches looking for a drug dealer bf

>Under these circumstances I'm looking for someone who would make my time as comfortable as can be. I love being pampered and would love to find someone to spoil me.

Yeah. Okay. Thottiana.

Buss down thottiana.

Attached: 7469309.png (205x198, 38K)

femaleprisonpals.com/female-prison-penpals/ZantanaBrauher/
>intent to distribute meth
>criminalizing drugs

>Classification: Murderer
>Characteristics: Revenge - White supremacist
>Number of victims: 4

>A woman who took part in a Pacific Northwest killing rampage fueled by white-supremacist beliefs apologized for her actions, but not her views.
>Pedersen is the founder of a white-supremacist prison gang, and he told Grigsby about his desire to start a revolution with a killing rampage targeting Jewish leaders.
>They shot Myers, who was Christian, because his name sounded Jewish, according to court documents.
>Grigsby and Pedersen were arrested Oct. 5, 2011, outside Yuba City, Calif., when a police officer spotted them in Myers' car. Grigsby told officers they were on their way to Sacramento to "kill more Jews," court documents said.

Is this what happens when you spend too much time on Jow Forums?

Attached: Prison.jpg (336x377, 20K)

guaranteed these girls are just looking to scam guys more than the average girl

Maybe you'd have more positive experiences with women if you weren't so misogynistic.

>They shot Myers, who was Christian, because his name sounded Jewish, according to court documents.

Sounds like it makes them more harmful to your fellow white man than anything else if that's the standards that they go by when determining who lives and dies.

So if you marry her you get conjugal visits, right? Seems nice to know where your girl is at all the time.

Get yourself a CONVICTED FUCKING MURDERER waifu

>Boualy Mangsanghanh
>Appellant Boualy Mangsanghanh was convicted by jury of two counts of first degree murder in the gang-related killing of Nath Ouch and her unborn child. The jury also found true a multiple-murder special-circumstance allegation and that the murders had been committed for the benefit of, at the direction of, and in association with a criminal street gang. Mangsanghanh was sentenced to life without possibility of parole for the first murder and a concurrent life without possibility of parole for the second murder.

More chad than anyone on this board will ever be

Attached: LWOP waifu.jpg (244x448, 9K)

>two counts of first degree murder in the gang-related killing of Nath Ouch and her unborn child
That should only be one count, to be honest.