Guys, why the fuck hasn't anyone here started BJJ (Brazilian jiu-jitsu)?

Guys, why the fuck hasn't anyone here started BJJ (Brazilian jiu-jitsu)?

>Started 3 weeks ago
>Literally always roll with women, per my request
>Constantly rub my hand on their boobs, put my face in it for a split second pretending I'm working on my technique
>Have hit them on the ass with my dick and on their vagina
>Put my hand on her thigh and stomach
>Constantly stare at her chest

It's so fucking awesome, i also purposely let her get me in headlocks so i can be near her crotch.

Attached: jen_and_garry_1024x1024.jpg (960x960, 136K)

I also forgot one of the best ones

>Get a cuties sweat all over you, and sometimes even her saliva

>thinks he is doing bjj
>rolls with girls

They will catch on, fag. And everyone there can beat your ass. Don't you realize they make you partner with girls because you are weak and unskilled? Enjoy your broken limbs when they catch you putting your dick on some girl's ass or whatever.

Keep talking out your ass, also no one will find out as I'm not obvious. I fucking love it, won't lie about 3 times now i went in the toilet after training and jerked off with her sweat on my hands.

Maybe they won't idk. Your gum sucks anyway. Rolling with girls lol.. fucking ridiculous

I don't care you egotistical virgin, I'm doing it for the pussy.

OP is a fucking troll. some poor sperg is gonna take your advice and get arrested for this stupid shit

>le troll dun say something i dun agree with

Fuck you nigger, if you don't like it go back to /a/, you jerk off. This is what i do, and it's easy to get away with just wanting to hump a bitch.

i can tell your fat NEET ass has never been to a bjj class
they rarely even let women spar with men because the advantage is ridiculous
this is how it would go if you tried it
>go to bjj class
>most women go the the women's only class anyways
>few girls will show up for mixed class, usually in pairs of friends so they can train together
>ok for some reason there's an odd girl out and user volunteers to grapple with her
>everyone automatically thinks he's a creep
>instructor/ref/sensei/whatever the fuck keeps an eagle eye on user
>user remembers what the BJJ expert of Jow Forums said
>starts rubbing the girls tits and sniffing her crotch
>girls sees what he's doing and breaks the grapple
>calls ref/sensei/instructor over
>user gets kicked the fuck out and banned from the gym

>wwwwwwahhh wahhhhhh it hurt my feel feels what u said
>its not t-true a-at all

got bjj tonight.. will hump your sister again you trash.

lowest iq post of the day

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Kiddo.

I've been doing it all my life basically, recently started taking boxing as well.

Definitely don't let them catch you doing this shit they might not release the choke the next time you tap.

So what? I'll be knocked out and then free to go.

>First year of BJJ
"Oh wow, it feels really good to roll with women. I take every opportunity I can get for the incidental, yet intimate touching."

>5 years into BJJ
"Fuck, that could have been a good round. Now I have to roll around for 5 minutes with someone who has half of my strength."

Ask a purple belt anything

Attached: 1529208134359.jpg (1466x1036, 1.26M)

Why don't you just buy a black belt?

What would I do with a black belt if I can't wear it in the academy?

>Just go to a different academy
They'll ask you about your lineage and check. You take a picture with your professor when you get promoted to black belt.

Attached: when you find out your friend is cis white male.jpg (1080x640, 85K)

You can't forge some documents and photoshop a picture?

Why can't you faggots ever throw properly. You people always fail with shitty seoi nages. You can't even shoot right most of the time.

Last guy who was like this I caught on and uchimata'd his head into the mat.

t. Judoka/Greco/Freestyle Wrestler who goes to open mats.

I guess I could, but to what end? To look cool for a couple minutes before another black belt asks me to roll?

I would have to take a wild guess and say it has something to do with the focus on the ground game. I do plenty of stand up wrestling, but I suck shit at Judo.

Attached: 1479772745336.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

> Wrestler

Have fun getting Guillotined off a double faggot.

I can't ever enjoy anything besides the basics of ground game. I will never use the extensive knowledge base in the rule sets I compete in.

I never put my head on the outside on a double. I always post into the chest, if you decide you want to clinch up, by all means do it.

Okay then. I hope you have fun in the rule sets you compete in, buddy.

I will, what position do you primarily base your game on? I mainly go for a throw/take down and try and dominate the top position

I don't really have a primary position. I usually just respond to whatever my opponent is doing. In a competition, I'm usually trying to get to the back from a guard pass -> mount -> technical mount -> back. But if I find an arm lock or a cross choke along the way, I'll take it.

If I'm in the academy or a dank competition, I like my heel hooks.