This is what Yang posters deserve

This is what Yang posters deserve.

Attached: subs-SL_00010-SL_00010595.jpg (1184x888, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/fb31caz3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that wound is gonna hurt tomorrow. he better put a bandage on it

That's what real communism looks like

this is going into my suicide folder

because the people against it are reactionary.

Where are all his brains

lmao fucking fight me faggot

Attached: israel.jpg (852x832, 208K)

Yang is a great candidate but he's too ahead of his time. Right now everyone sees UBI as DIRTY COMMUNISM. First the boomers have to go, then automation has to take over more for unemployment to rise and people to understand it's time for UBI. This will probaby be in 2030-2035, and Yang should run then.

ya the "boomers" that have been paying into SS all their lives whose money youre wanting. UBI would destroy all current and future SS. of course for someone whos never worked cant empathize.

If Nixon almost passed UBI, Yang surely could in le current year. Or maybe nor.

By that time, things are going to be BAD. It could be too late. His whole point is that we need to get ahead of it and solve it now
Well i'm sorry I wasn't born early enough to pay for your SS.

Attached: 1551860698857.jpg (794x715, 109K)

What the fuck is Yang

I hope the asian community of us assassinates yang... or at least i would
Also fuck off mate. You memes shiw that you're from Reddit

That's where we're at with global warming but people aren't doing shit. Sometimes the going needs to get tough, before the tough get going.
It doesn't come from SS it comes from a redistribtion of taxes (coorps will pay more taxes), and they'll be glad to do it because if they don't, because of automation the unemployed populace won't have money to spend and keep them afloat.

you didnt watch joe rogan's podcast. he explicitly says his UBI will disperse all SS. bad zoomie

It doesn't come from SS because it IS the replacement for SS. That's a good thing because of UBI it will be obsolete.

thats the same thing. its good for zoomer neets, at the expense of SS payments for retirees and current neets.

He's the new NEET God
>muh reddit
can't hear you over the potential of a thousand bucks a month.

Attached: 1551809198126.jpg (1342x847, 342K)

if youre recieving neetbux now, you dont get 1k extra on top of what youre currently getting

Not all boomers in fact a large minority have a less than superb retirement. They will benefit from UBI, but not as much as the zoomers that didn't invest at all yet. That's why we have to wait for the boomers to go.

Eh, fuck the boomers. They've had it easy. They've had a leg up on us their whole lives. Yangbux will level the playing field for many of us

Attached: 1551914223549.png (572x580, 445K)

Damn thats a lot of blood,it almost looks fake,im sure thats a real body but since im not use to.seeing corpses i cant tell if its real or not,didnt.know.a.person had so much blood

strawpoll.com/fb31caz3

Answering this poll will give r9k better statistics on how many of us are incels vs normals here

Yang is giving a man a fish
Trump is teaching the man how to fish

It's not though. The UBI is for people aged 18-64. Old people are getting the same SS they always did.

Teaching people how to sell out. And I have.

Attached: 1551813184150.jpg (1024x436, 87K)

We need hitler
Again
Wanna summon with me

Yes I'm getting sick of the yang spam threads everywhere I can understand a few but its obvious spam now

He won't come back. I've taken the blackpill. Either society goes to shit and i'm poor, or society goes to shit and I have $1,000 dollars a month. Gotta make the best of a bad situation.

fuck that shit, no way im gonna let some chink ruin this country

Reminder that cuckpitalists are all poorfags who wageslave too much to have the time for an informed opinion, and the real reason yang can't be trusted is because he's a chunk.