My condom broke

My condom broke.

I was having sex with my girlfriend and the condom broke as I came. I came in her, she pushed out semen and a part of the condom that broke off. She is not on birth control. She is taking a plan b within 24 hours however, and her period is in a week.

Am I fucked? Am I gonna be a teenage dad? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: JPEG_20190306_103954.png (950x1024, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/fb31caz3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably not. Contrary to popular belief its actually rather difficult to get pregnant. She has to be ovulating for one and even then its unlikely.
But still it would be a good idea to get her to take a morning after pill.

Thank you very much for the reply. She is taking the plan b within 7 hours of me cumming at the latest, and she is nearing the end of her ovulation cycle.

>help and advice
Get fucked normalkike.

Attached: 0k8saysxreg11.gif (400x400, 341K)

in a perfect environment, its about a 20-25% chance she will get pregnant. Plan B works taking it as soon as possible, so the sooner the better. After 24 hours, your chances of her being pregnant are still small.
You should honestly be fine at the end of the day OP.

But make a lesson out of it and make her start taking Birth-control pills.

Definitely. Thanks for the reply.

don't do this. birth control alters a woman's mind too much. plenty of couples even split up because the woman simply stops being attracted to the man because her hormones are that different on the pill.

I'll look into that. If it's true, we both can go without sex, or be extremely careful next time and be slow and attentive.

You could also commit suicide, that would be fun

Get fucked normie have fun being a father.

You're just mad that the only pussy you get are obese weeaboos with more testosterone than you

>her period is in a week
so the most fertile time. Congrats on being a soon to be daddy user.

Attached: 1551759208318.jpg (392x331, 23K)

>teenage dad
>advice
Also fuck off normalfag, underage b&

18-19=teen

Simply not true, I was conceived first time my mom fucked at 14. Don't gamble my man. Unless you're an over the hill roasty, you can put a baby in her very easily.

Serves you right you normalshit.

Name your kid "Norman", after your normalshit self.

0-12 Child.
>13-16 Teen.
17-20 Adolescent.
21-? Adult.
Fuck off, underage.

Attached: 1551628307911.png (288x415, 135K)

>I was having sex with my girlfriend
I hope she has a kid, you end up marrying her even though you no longer like her, then she divorce rapes you and forces you to spend the rest of your life sad and alone while she takes 80% of your money. kys

You should be fine as long as she took the plan be within 24 hours. Getting preggo isn't easy. The chances of you being a dad are slim.

Thanks for the reply. I hope you're right

and even if she is pregnant getting a first trimester abortion is super easy if you don't live in a backwater.

this
fuck OP, hope he dies of cancer

Hope your life is fucked you wretched normalfag

barrier contraceptives are for virgins. and nah, my partners have had to take plan B at least 10 times and none of them got pregnant.

Chill niggah. If you're that much of a bitch then you're cum ain't getting her pregnant condom or not.

Thanks for the reassurance

Ytf are u in r9k. Seriously, go somewhere else

nigga i impregnated a girl the ONE time i nutted in a girl who wasn't on bc. AND i barely got one spurt of semen inside her before she pushed me off and i nutted on her back.

Because you guys give interesting replies, and it isn't against the rules

your mom sounds like a slut, im glad she got pregnant with a gay loser who browses Jow Forums

If she has the average menstruation cycle length, you're in for a treat, since she was already ovulating.

Shoulda used spermicide before you porked. Having no plan B and fucking during ovulation is dangerous

strawpoll.com/fb31caz3

It seems to me that lately there are lots of post like this where peoole talk about their sex lives. Answer this poll to see how many of the people on r9k really are incels vs normals vs volcels

Having sex, wanting sex, and being able to get sex isn't something that makes you a "normal". If anything, you and your shitty poll should fuck off back to whatever subreddit you came from.

Good,i hope you get aids and die you fucking normalfag,now get the fuck out of my board

>implying i could even get obese weebs